Hey guys I'm replacing a screen and digitizer tomorrow for a friend of mine...

Hey guys I'm replacing a screen and digitizer tomorrow for a friend of mine. Her screen is busted on her 6s and has asked me to replace it.
>I want wins
>Sure of wins
How do I go about asking for her password. I've thought of it before like this
>"I need to check the screen to make sure it works properly."
What else could I say to produce wins.
I will post here tomorrow night after it is done.

If she says no, say I need to fiddle around with the settings a bit just to see that your specs are all in order.

Or say some weird shit that sounds too smart for her so she won't know what the fuck you're talking about so she lets you see it in fear that it is really important.

You need it to test functionality and check settings.

Tell her that you need to run a test on the screen to see if it retains retina display or something like that.

I recommend downloading some cool spy camera shit that let's you see through her cameras from your computer. Use IP webcam and when you get the IP just type that into the search bar. Tell us when it happens so we can see too.

Look up how to use the IP webcam app

I set the bait. Let's see if it renders any favorable results.

tell her you have to make sure the front and rear cameras both work and the proximity sensor that blanks the screen when you put it to your head. so if they dont work you can check the cables inside and you dont have to get her phone back a second time. i recommend just hooking up your pc to the phone and doing a backup once youre in so you can browse the backup later instead of going through the phone. select Setup as New Phone as it connects to itunes, it wont erase anything. make sure after to check the name of the phone under general so it doesnt change from Girls iPhone to Anons iPhone

You have to recalibrate the touch settings

This is a good one. To view the backup later, use a backup explorer like iExplorer. You can then extract the camera roll and message attachments among other things.

You guys have given me a perfect plan. She gave me her passcode. Will I need an email and password too or no?

It's best not to lie is situations like this. Be honest. Tell her you need to check her WINS (Wireless InterNet System).

It will make victory sweeter as well.

OK so I've changed many 6s screens and theres a major issue with the 3d function and the proximity sensor on replacement screens.
Its essential you can test the phone properly as the iphone 6s specifically has issues shell want to avoid.

Just replaced a 6s screen last week, replacement digitizers don't come with replacement cameras, speakers or the shit that holds them in place. Tell her you need the password so you can make a test call and a test photo to make sure the camera and speaker are seated properly. That's how I convinced this last girl to gimme her login. Godspeed user.

Here's proof

you're in my dude- good luck, hopefully you find some wins

you're in. stop asking for shit now so you don't fuck it up. just leave it alone and get us some wins.

Just fucking say "what's you're unlock code?" Works every time

What time you posting tomorrow?

You can also find deleted pictures from irecover

Can you share with us Sup Forumsros as well?
Put your capture as the op pic so we know

Is that app for Android too? Or only iPhone

Should have asked when they gave you the phone. You're fixing their phone, asking for the password for testing wouldn't have sounded weird.

This.

And just like that, urine.
Wambalam, bitches.

"Okay whatever you need to do works for me lol"
cuckcuckcuckcuckcuck

It's fine, he's in anyway

Think iphone you connect it to pc

Consarn it. Fucking apple and their separate stores

Getting it tomorrow morning

Well you blew it because telling her I'm advance just makes her worry about any possible nudes and she'll hide them or delete them.

You should have waited till she handed it over that way she doesn't have time to delete them

You already have the pass and you keep pushing like a retard

this. you should have asked her after she gave you the phone

If you do did deep enough you can find them using file recovery
Unless you use a fileshredder nothing can be perma deleted