Since it seems WWIII is going to happen soon which side will your cunt choose...

Since it seems WWIII is going to happen soon which side will your cunt choose? What will you do during and after the war?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0Rdg6GUv-wQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7th_Armoured_Division_(United_Kingdom)#Derivation_of_nickname_.E2.80.9CThe_Desert_Rats.E2.80.9D
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I already served 8 years and so will probably be drafted as a reservist or home guard sort of thing, I am too old and beat up to be deployed abroad now.

This qt boat terrifies the Spanish navy.

What was your job and what did it entail day to day if you don't mind my asking

>Gibraltar Waters
Oh the eternal anglo never has enough

The side that loses.

I'm currently in college as a STEM undergraduate so hopefully I could just keep getting student deferments.

I was a Submariner Marine Engineer, day to day involved contorting into tight places to fix shit.

How will this start WW3?
We aren't gunna invade Spain and if Spain invade us we can trigger article 5, get them kicked out the cool kids club and have America invade them for us. At most it would just end with a new pro-American Spainish government not a world war.

Sorry America is too busy with North Korea, Syrai and Iran now.

Can I get an Earth populated by non-retards, please?

Spain is going to get soooo fucked, the Donald and the EU will side with us.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

We're gonna have our own side and do whatever the commanders order.

Liberal pidors are tiny minority so don't count on us overthrowing the government or some such stupid shit.

>Can I get an Earth populated by non-retards, please?
No deal.

Pretty please?

>already served 8 years
meme war doesn't count dickweed

donald trump won't declare a war for a tiny rock in europe and don't try to get otan on this donald don't give a fuck about this

Looks like Sherlock Holmes has graced us with his presence. Your sarcasm detector is on the blink.

The tiny rock will just be the catalyst like the archduke in wwi

good, i want to kill some pirates

I hope I'll be deployed. I'd write letters home with a fountain pen, old style. Who cares if I get wrecked. Life is not worth to live anyway since fascism isn't even ruling party anymore

Can we please isolate Gibraltar and hope it becomes a rock inhabited only by monkeys and pirates?

you will without a doubt get drafted
that's one of the most important jobs

>tfw I'd have no one to write home to except mom
just expend me

Do you have a degree?

How tall are you? Sounds torturous if you're above average height. Airplane seating is bad enough.

I'm going to go hide in madagascar or some other irrelevant country

Im gonna hang you on my shelf I think

TINY

If spaniards win we will take belize and argentina will take falklands. Those lands are for the spanish speaking people.

Will join with my chums if need be, navy seems best, or maybe artillery or yeomanry

BRITISH

BROADCASTING

WHORES

this just proves that size doesn't matter
it's how you use it

>Since it seems WWIII is going to happen soon which side will your cunt choose?
Thw wrong one.

>What will you do during and after the war?
Presumably die and be dead.

>Gibraltar has no territorial waters
>ASSpanish patrol passes by as they usually do and they will do it again
>tabloids make story because BRITAIN FUCK YEAH!!!!

I honestly don't get how people keep supporting tabloids

Germany should renew friendship with Britain

im gonna have your arse mounted above my fireplace

Neutral, we'll probably end up taking in more """refugees""" due to it.

wtf I love Spain now

Become a refugee in Scandinava.

We've gone through this thread at least 10 times.

We'll chose no sides, neutrality is literally the only reason we haven't been evaporated from earth.

>Do you have a degree?
Yes, I left school with no qualifications and got a degree while serving, its a requirement now if you want to make Chief or above.
>How tall are you? Sounds torturous if you're above average height. Airplane seating is bad enough.
180cm so 5ft 11, I know someone that did the same job as me that was 6ft 5 and he was pretty much crippled after a single deployment and he had to go skimmer.

all russian "refugees" will be shot on the border

Neutrality.

I will masturbate and watch anime.

what is skimmer

Surface fleet, they skim along the surface. There is a rivalry among the Royal Navy between the surface fleet and submariners. They hate the fact we get paid more, have shorter deployments and receive more training with stricter standards, Submariners are arrogant and tribal due to this and will treat anyone without dolphins as incompetent.

Japan doesn't have enough manpower so Japan might implement a Foreign Legion so weeaboos around the whole world can enlist in exchange for immediate citizenship or permanent residency, no strings attached.

You know what this means, Sup Forums.

>weeaboos around the whole world can enlist
How long would it take to get these creatures into fighting shape?

Sweden will take everyone :^)

>World War 3 is declared
>Everybody start fighting over who has to take Germany because of their bad track record.

i wonder who will be the anne frank of the third world war.

i wonder if i could save her this time.

spain BTFO yet again

We're going to be neutral, like in all other wars for the last two centuries

Frankly I side with the Spanish on this conflict.

And I base my allegiances solely on the respective attractiveness of their grills.

what's wrong with british cutes

They're just ugly. I know because I worked in the UK (I'm Polish - that's the joke).
Not sure what causes it, presumably tiny genepool, I assume their diet doesn't help either.

>spanish girls
>attractive

India + Spain + Argentina is gonna fuck UK up. Lets form a coalition.

Spain and Argentina were retards to let eternal anglo have those rocks in the first place, t.b.h.

Don't be rude India. We like you.

hey we want in on this too

Long live The Lion of Damascus
اللة سوريا بشار وبس

youtu.be/0Rdg6GUv-wQ

What a fucked up idea.

I like it.

>argentina
>spain
>india
>fucking up the UK

i'd like to see you fuckers try.

please keep us out of this

Ireland and Argies must switch sides

I'll be dropping artillery on Russians, probably.

Tabloids are right wing propaganda rags and you're on Sup Forumschan so what the fuck do you expect?

This is the wrong course of action.

why the cat

That's a shrew, dumbo.

>cat

The fuck kind of cats do you have in Bugerland that look like that?

Its a Jerboa, kind of like a tiny kangaroo.

It's actually a Viscacha.

Rude

It's a rat, which in the British army usually means it's an armoured division. Judging on the nationalities it's to do with the current NATO deployment

>It's actually a Viscacha.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/7th_Armoured_Division_(United_Kingdom)#Derivation_of_nickname_.E2.80.9CThe_Desert_Rats.E2.80.9D

Nope.

what a qt

WW3 is already in progress. It's Islam vs. the west. They're winning.

I'm too old to fight. Hopefully I'll die quickly and painlessly in a bombing or something.

>I'm too old to fight. Hopefully I'll die quickly and painlessly in a bombing or something.
Nope, Dads Army will become a thing once again

So you don't want to live I reckon?

lol don't care.

Probably be home watching the shitstorm and shitpost.

>It's another WWIII thread

The island is already british

Or peninsula or whatevs

>gibraltar waters

And yet they still get chased off by a small boat and run away.

I plan to join one side, and then switch at the very last minute