Here is the deal:

Here is the deal:

About to get stoned,
Need movie recommendations to keep me busy.

Please refrain from mentioning the usual stuff like Pineaple express, or half baked. Ive seen them all.

Iam looking for more current movie recommendations something from 2017 or 2016.

Doesnt have to be a comedy, as long as it stimulates the brain.

Thank you

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UJv_SWU2090
youtube.com/watch?v=ibewmq8YQd8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

anime work as well

Paprika

bump

ZARDOZ

THE GUN IS GOOD
THE PENIS IS EVIL
THE PENIS SHOOTS SEEDS AND SPREADS NEW LIFE TO POISON THE EARTH WITH A PLAGUE OF MEN
BUT THE GUN SHOOTS DEATH AND PURIFIES THE EARTH OF THE FILTH OF BRUTALS
GO FORTH.... AND KILL

If you got Netflix and you haven't seen doctor strange yet, they just added it. you might like that.

ZARDOZ

It is not merely a movie. It is a prophecy of the future of man. Our blessed messiah will come and release us from our toil. His name is Sean Connery.

shity time constraints try dark city or man on the moon both old, but really good head fucking movies

youtu.be/UJv_SWU2090
This piece if shit

>2016/2017 movie
>stimulates the brain

Pick one and only one. I have no good advice for people with double-digit IQ.

This one his very long. It would be dull if it weren't for the funny disgusting bits and psychopath mobster running a restaurant. It is not gay. There are titties. Smoke weed during the movie.

I am only posting these old because I live in the past. I don't know what a eye phone is. I like my rock I live under.

Get Out
The Grand Budapest Hotel
Birdman

Sling Blade or Romper Stomper your pick

into the void

My question is; why is bloody war footage not your go to if you're high. Check out the siege of Sarajevo and the Chechen wars. Not related things, not exactly, but both bloody good shows!

Fuck off summer fag

If you haven't seen ex machina yet it's worth watching if you're stoned.

Great recommendations everyone, ive seen most of them mentioned here already though :/

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

Valerie and her week of wonders?

All Quiet on the Western Front is pretty eye opening when high.

Mike And Dave Need Wedding Dates is funny

youtube.com/watch?v=ibewmq8YQd8

This should keep me busy till a better suggestion comes in.

Whats your favorite movie/cartoon/anime/documentary to watch when stoned?

This
If you want an anime try Ergo Proxy
If you want a movie that'll make you think go with Captain Fantastic

If your going to restrict it to new movies then there won't be too many possibilities before everyone runs out of watchable shit to suggest. Open it up to classics and go watch "They Live"

Watch Begotten.

Wenn es dem internationalen Finanzjudentum in und außerhalb Europas gelingen sollte, die Völker noch einmal in einen Weltkrieg zu stürzen, dann wird das Ergebnis nicht der Sieg des Judentums sein, sondern die Vernichtung der jüdischen Rasse in Europa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, Salo.

I was disappointed with Salo. I wish it was Truer to De Sade's original work

Kuuchuu Buranko