WWYD v2

WWYD v2

yeah dump that slut, present us those tits you freaky bitch

chubby slut
would rape/10

tbh I don't understand this obsession with her.

Now this girl I would fuck right there in the bathroom.

wwyd?

anyone take roxanne in her virgin pussy? wants to stay pure so she uses the loophole.
look at her nips through this dress

any stories about her getting fucked that you know of

Not really, no. What would you do to her?

I'd fuck all her holes, relentlessly. She's fucking incredible

I'd walk in on her while she's changing dresses, grabbing her and shoving her up against the mirror before ramming my cock up her pussy.

Some steam punk dwemer roleplay to get that autistic pussy wet

I'd play the "just the tip" game with her.

more. all

what do you mean user? describe

wwyd to my ex?

she's perfect

Glad you are back, I love what I see. I'd have her in doggy and go so hard inside her ass she'd be screaming throughout.

kill

I convince her to let me stick in just the tip, just to see how it feels. Of course, once I've got the tip in I'll just slowly slide the rest of the way in, reassuring her that she's still a virgin the whole time until I'm balls deep and fucking her in earnest.

I'd yank her feet out from under her so her back slammed against the hood, knocking the wind out of her. as she was catching her breath, I'd yank her pants off and spit up her pussy for lube...

She has a little friend I see. After getting a few drinks in them, I'd welcome them both aboard my cock, fucking this sluts while our boat drifts.

i like that plan user, would you convince her to be cummed inside too?

I'd drink the sweat off her ass after she was done jogging

More?

I wouldn't convince her, I would just do it. After that it's too late to go back, so she might as well enjoy it as I take my time filling up her womb all through the night.

shes got lots of friends

all through the night? how else would you take her user?

fuck her up

Once I'm done with her ass I'd make her sit on a huge dildo, making sure she has all of it inside her. Then I'd grab her by the back of the head and I'd go balls deep inside her until I cum down her throat.

that's perfect, I'd spread those legs all the way in either direction, push my forearm in the back of her neck and and run my dick between her ass cheeks, up and down her asscrack while pushing it against her asshole until she starts pushing her hips back into me

So far they are all very fuckable too. Are they boating sluts, as in girls who go to boating events or just out in boats and act like easy pieces of ass?

on a date with redneck cutie. she drives me out to secluded area and stops the truck. we get out and start fooling around, she's taking off my clothes im trying to take hers off but she says not yet she wants me first. after she gets me naked she grabs my clothes and throws them in her truck and locks it. she sits on the hood of truck and asks "user... how familiar are you with the movie Deliverance?" i turn pale white, and she bursts out laughing saying she's only joking.. for now. but she wants me to stroke my cock for her, to get her in the mood.

Every which way. I'd fuck her missionary. I'd fuck her doggy. I'd fuck her up against the wall. I'd fuck her frisk position. Just fucking until I'm shooting dust.

Call her pimp to let him know you are out of money

I would pop it

you like her that much? what else would you do to her? get detailed.

I'd make her use that mouth to slobber all over my cock

"user as long as i'm captain of this boat, you will be nude. but we want to be safe so why don't you bend over and pick up that suntan lotion, bring it here. me and the first mate will rub it on you, we don't want our cabin boy getting sunburnt.

like how she shows off the red bra, want to molest her in that barn, hold her against the wall and force myself on her while a class of students is outside and she's acting like she doesn't want it but won't scream because she's getting wet

milf divorcee so starved for cock she keeps sending me nudes. she;d fuck my dick off

Semen demon alert

i really would like to slap my cock against her flat tongue, i think it'd make a great sound and she'd really appreciate the act.

Wwyd??

Which one. Wwyd?

I'd have her writhing beneath me as I work her pussy, her legs locked around my hips as I pump my cock in and out of her. She moans while I fuck her, loving the feeling of having her pussy stuffed full of cock, forgetting why she didn't always do this.

I'd take her into those bushes behind her and fuck her until I clogged up her insides with my cum

user i know you wanted to see how the cows are milked, but you're late that chore's already been taken care of. we'll have to figure out some way to improvise the demonstration. why dont you get undressed and get on all fours, i'll go grab a bucket.

Anyone??

roxanne the virgin to roxanne the slut, i like it.

if I were taking those pictures I'd have pulled her into that barn behind that horse threw her up against the wall ripped that shirt off sucked those tits forced her head down and had her take my entire cock in her mouth while I fucked her face faster and harder until my stomach was bouncing against her forehead

What a fantastic body. Before fucking her ass and throat I'd spank her butt until it's red and I'd slap her pussy to make her squeal. I can't get enough of her.

those are all from her bachelorette party. knowing this group they were total sluts

She'd take to her new persona like a duck to water, loving it as I treat her like the slut she was born to be, begging to have her pussy stuffed with cum after a good dicking.

is she called Bianca?

what other things woould you do? would love to see her take one in the pussy and the ass.

I would love to have been there, giving the bride-to-be a good fucking while her drunken friends watch and play with themselves.

No, she's Charlotte

>I would take all of them on dates and open the door for them and pull their chair out and be a perfectly chivalrous gentleman. Even if they tried to kiss me goodnight, I would simply say M'lady, though your desire for me burns greatly, I cannot take advantage. Though I know I could have carnal pleasure with you, I am after your heart! Then I would kiss their cheek and drive off into the night. Leaving her to fantasize about me and masturbate, just fueling the fire hehheh.

and the wedding?

Looks hot, shame about the quality

Sure. My cum would be dripping out of her pussy and down her legs beneath her wedding dress as she takes her vows, then she'd sneak off with me during the reception to get her pussy stuffed again.

??

i would worship this goddess and pray she was into gentle femdom

would love to squeeze those titties while im slamming her missionary as we angrily stare at each other

want to rub my hard cock on her little exposed part of tummy. i dont know why i love this, does nothing for the girl other than her liking the fact she turned me on

??

excellent cloth placement for epic trap thumbnail. would suck a golfball thru a garden hose for her

Her little friends would know too, and they'd cover for her while she's off with me, bent over with her dress pushed over her hips, my cock pumping into her sweet little married pussy while her husband is clueless.