There is never a reason to hit a woman

There is never a reason to hit a woman.

fuck off with your shitty bait.

she hits me first = guaranteed cunt smash.

Nice bait.

But what about when she says no?

That man went to jail for 10 days. The girl didn't even get probation.

there is also never a reason to hit a man.

You are all violent apes that need to chill the fuck out.

At least it was only 10 days and not years, females in cases like this get so much less than males

I think you should hit me though daddi

She's not going to do a day in jail. And feminists have the audacity to claim that men are privileged.

Due to how much smaller women are compared to men men should never hit women. Hitting a woman should get you a 10 year sentence regardless of the situation.

There are plenty of reasons to hit a woman. A man should never act on them. But those bitches give us PLENTY of reasons!

There bloody well are. Trips says so.

You hurt my child or my spouse, you're getting your face caved in. Male, female or otherwise

There should never be a reason to hit any human. And if I find a really good reason, their sex should not matter.

duh. watch you want, a cookie?

I can't fuck a bitch till I've knocked her unconscious on the floor. Best pussy ever.

There's never a legitimate reason to hit anyone but you gendered the statement anyway. You, who decry every gendered thing will still do so if men are on the receiving end of some ill as a result. I would sooner commit a spree killing than live a world where everything is permissible against men, nothing is permissible against women and we're all forced to sit around calling it fair.

The response to female subservience in the past is this attempt at male enslavement, the response to black enslavement is an attempt to enslave the white taxpayer while simultaneously taking away all protection from crime they have including police and guns. It's obvious to me that this will become a cycle of reprisal and I'm wondering if I should just commit the spree killing now rather than live through men losing all of their rights sequentially over the next 20 years. I can't even get married safely the way the laws and courts are now so I figure blood must be what you people want. What else do I have left?

Equal rights get equal lefts