Does this annoy you?

does this annoy you?

That's slightly better than reality

how you mean

2 4/10s dating each other?

why 4/10?

she's definitely a step down from the qt pi filipinas he could be dating.

Not really, by and large any race but niggers has the potential to be a decent husband/wife and family member.

What annoys me is that if this guy went to a hairstylist who doesn't suck dick he could score much higher than this

I love it

>make up

Fuckin right it does! That prick didn't even get a corsage for his prom date. Fuckin kids these days got no fucking class at all!

I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU

Fuck yeah! It annoys the fuck out of me! Fills me with rage even...

Those earring's!

I mean, WTAF???

it annoys me that there isn't a video of them fucking

as long as its not a nigger, its ok

>dude from a different race dating a white qt

clearly this is cause for upset

she's really cute. Moar

Nudes or get out

I WANNA ROCK

op lost to a sand nigger. must make you feel quite inferior.

no. if he was black, yes.

>missuses a meme to be cool
>summerfag

Fuck off

LMAO VENT HARASSMENT

hair on left is sick, hair on right I don't like. Other than that, seems fine.

Why should it? I'm a spic dating an asian and I don't see why people should always date inside their own race.
Only white betas get bothered by these things

Because both < average

Dude, I'm a beaner with my god fever too!
Is your girl Korean too?

a 4 is fucking generous after seeing this one.

Chinese

I'm Filipino and the girl is a qt pi so no

Finally, someone who gets it

Please help me spam this shit throughout Sup Forums whenever some faggots post gay shit

Better than a thug black kid, so no.

something something something how can white bois even compete

My man

DO IT

Satan demands it

No, it's fine