At 5'4, are my chances of getting laid ruined forever?

At 5'4, are my chances of getting laid ruined forever?

Eh. You THINKING that does more damage than you actually being short. You're a bit tubby like the rest of us, but not fugly. Learn to be more conifident (not an easy thing i know) and you'll be fine.

Now excuse me while i watch you get called a shirt fag for the rest of the thread.

Yeap.
You have zero chances of ever getting laid.

Colton?

Get a hair cut stop looking like a reject. Exercise and find a purpose in life.

Save some money and get urself a girlfriend for an hour. You will die a lonely man , good luck and take care.

Nah. date asian girls. As long as you're white they'll fuck ya

Find a midget

Turn yourself into a Trap and get laid forever.

This doesn't look like a midget

Gotta agree. Asians only marry/date up. And the Aryan is the most sought demographic in the eyes of the chink

Go for shorter girls or asians.

No, go find the tallest, ugliest girl you can find, they have a hard time too.

i know plenty of guys who'd take your virginity

not a virgin. Fucked 4 girls in high school, back when we were all the same height. But now I''m 20, and since then with all my peers growing and me seeming to not grow at all, I can tell that people just don't respect me. Women don't seem to see me as even a candidate for anything. I'm literally out of the picture

>I'm literally out of the picture

get ripped
get funny

youll be fine

yes that's what i was saying

I'd say you have some mental growing to do if you still think your problems stem from not being as tall as other people.

Really, if you're above 20 you should know better than to just cry over something you can't change about your own body, and blame it for your lack of success on whatever it is you're trying to accomplish.

Don't be another adult with the same mindset of a teenager, ffs. There are too many people like that in the world already.

You can get another 2 inches if you break your shins and femurs.

so me and a tall person are completely equal in the playing field and the public perception, it's just completely in my head?

Haha no. Not even a little. Get it? Little?

what user says is true. Alot of mfs are breaking their legs now and getting taller apparently. If you think it will change your life, might as well do it.

I dunno about the ramifications though....

You have to compensate for your flaws in some way, man.

I don't know where you are getting this notion that everybody is "equal" in some weird way. Some people are just naturally better than others, and you have to compensate for your shitty luck.

The choice of being a crying baby loser or someone actually interesting is 100% yours, and if you're not good enough to discover your own potential, I can guarantee you nobody is going to give a shit about you, especially females.

I'm not saying it's all in your head, I'm just saying you need to man the fuck up. Accept what you are, and stop trying to use it as a shield to justify everything.

I don't see it as a flaw though, that's the thing. I've always been super into myself and my potential. I've never understood on any level why people like height. I'm interesting, I can fuck good, I have my own style, so that's enough right?

No one ever brought it to my attention before 18. It was only when I really got out my town and started traveling around that people started remarking "you're short" to me, and I realized that's how people perceive me. I realized they have an issue with it. I realized it affects how they interact with me, despite my capabilities and greatness.

On a basic level I don't see it as a flaw, but other people do. An I'm not sure what to do with this information, it's confusing.

People choose their partners using their own criteria. The same way you wouldn't feel attracted to a fat chick, some hot babe would probably find you insecure or not trustworthy for being short, and that's just the way it is, there's nothing you can do, other than to be the best you can be.

I really don't know what you expect to accomplish here, to be completely honest with you. It's like a nigger being sad because he's not white. There's absolutely nothing you can do, other than your best, accept that life isn't fair, and try to compensate in some way.

I really don't know what were you expecting to hear here.

I'm 5'4 too, OP. Didn't stop me finding a wonderful woman who gave me a qt3.14 daughter. There's someone for everyone, you've just got to look.

well like i said, I was confused and not sure what to do with this "new" information. This was a good response though. Maybe more personalized to what a short person can do to make their life better.

At the same time though, I don't see what people see in someone who's simply taller, nothing else. I can't empathize in any way to what makes a girl's eyes light up when she sees a tall guy, and why she can't seem to take me seriously when I'm solid all the way through. When I've got everything he has and more (except inches). It's one thing to feel like isn't fair, and another to feel it makes no sense

go to /fit/, read the sticky, either become a trap or go turbo-manlet mode. Problem solved

I'm 5'5 and overweight and I get laid plenty. Just be confident, dress well, and don't expect sex from women. It happens more when you don't expect it.

were you able to get laid a lot in your life? I don't give a damn about marriage, I know most girls will marry near anything in their 30s. And that I can get any longterm partner I want with persistence (doesn't mean they'll be faithful but what you gonna do about that). But I'm really not interested in my ability to get a girlfriend and certainly not a wife.

It all comes down to preference.

The same way you would prefer a thin, young, and blond polish girl over a 200 pounds nigger with fried hair from baltimore, girls simply prefer the 6'2 chad over a 5'4 manlet every time.

It's just preference. Some people simply don't like niggers, chinks, etc.

Don't take it too personally, and simply keep your height in mind whenever you're out picking up chicks, so you don't risk acting excessively cocky in front of other people and end up becoming the bottom of a joke. Nothing will be more detrimental to your ego, than acting all pompous in front of people who can see you for what you really are.

The fact that you look like an unfashionable, poor confident, shirty hair, fat Fuck will do it a lot more

Consider holding the camera lower or angling it downward then

I'm a guy so I like em all, besides really fat girls. No preferences here.

So are you saying my ego should go hand in hand with my height? If I'm able to fight any guy in the room, and outsmart any guy, am i still a lesser being cause of my height? Serious question. Thanks for answering, and remember I don't have your perspective.

your littlun is adorable m8. well bred, fella.

I think it has less to do with your height and more to do with the fact that you look like Jason Voorhees face-fucked Fat Bastard.

stop looking like keith lemon for at start

THats a negative ghost rider. I'm 5'4 and have sex commonly. You just can't be a lame cunt and find someone into similar shit. Big dick helps.

A guy I work with is 5 ft nothing and he found a wife. If you like Asian woman, there are tons of hot little short mamas out there. Never give up.

Evolution dictates women want taller men. Unless you get that rare chick who doesn't care, or she's into short guys, you are worth less on the market.

Get a good education, earn good money, and those things will raise your overall value. Time is another factor, as women get more desparate after tuding the cock carousel into their 30's.

Study hard, get a good education and a good job. Make good money. Enjoy the fine art of fucking gold diggers and then dumping them.

i wanna travel with a sleeping bag for two years after I graduate. I'm not gonnna be rich in my twenties, and probably not my life

This fucking guy knows what's up

It's easier to be funny so start with that and a haircut

Probably 100% of the girls I had sex with would not have slept with me if I wasn't funny

that's my hair after working outside all day. And fat really?

>If I'm able to fight any guy in the room, and outsmart any guy, am i still a lesser being cause of my height?
This is the type of insecurity I was talking about earlier.

If you approach women with the mindset that you're the best guy she ever met, and the strongest monkey in the room, being yourself even shorter than her friends, she'll look at you as an aggressive prick who lacks self-awareness, and will turn you down immediately.

I don't know exactly what you think is attractive to women, but being pushy, aggressive, and arrogant, without being attractive just makes you even less attractive than you already are for being short.

To answer your question: Yes, you are lesser than other men just for being short. Which is why you must keep that in mind when approaching women, even if you think otherwise.

The same way overweight men are lesser than skinny guys, and niggers are lesser than whites. Some people may have a fetish towards shorter dudes, but you shouldn't count on that every time.

Nope, we need you to make white babies stat

Dude. I know a Colton that looks just like him but the difference is the Colton I know is a lot taller. Any chance this is from Washington?

Nahh, short fat girls need some loving too