Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

I'm currently catfishing this girl, but in order to get more I need a picture of a skinny (ideally very skinny) black guy holding up a piece of paper that says 'Jules'.

Pic related, will provide more wins upon further success

I made you a sign, OP.
You're welcome.

here's a pussy shot for bump

Here's another one. I'm the skinny black guy next to the sign.

Are those the only pics?

How skinny? 6' 220# too fat?

Do you ever feel bad?

i have a friend that looks exactly like what you need for your description would give to you but he's kinda unavailable rn.

I have more, but the others will run risk of exposing her identity. These are the best I can give before opening the floodgate and getting a lot from her.

wow. "how skinny" he asks

when he's not even anywhere near skinny

i dunno, keep it from the face up and try

Black user here
I don't really fit the description but I could hold up a little card that says joules with just my arm in the pic if that helps

Skinny is relative. Mostly throwing it out as a last ditch offer if he can't find anyone closer. I hold weight weird anyway.

Give it a shot

bump

Would faceless work?

I could give a try, better than nothing

>bunch of black anons help white user get some pussy
Wtf am I looking at

Here you go bro i got your back

Hey, helping someone get nudes has no racial boundaries

Words of wisdom

Wise words from Sup Forums right here.

Gimme a sec, my fiance is being weird about the whole thing. I'll wait til she falls a sleep here in like 10 mins lol

To do what

You could always edit her face

Take the pic.

niggers don't come round here no more

Of your fiances tits?

Of him holding the paper that says Jules you dip

The person your catfishing is a catfish themselves, are they called jmeals444?

Here ya go. Not super skinny but maybe someone closer to the description will post up or you can try to play it off. Hell, who doesn't lie about weight online?

I posted those long ago, they've went to shit IRL in the meantime

May I ask why you took the pic shirtless ???

If he's catfishing for nudes and the pic is faceless, then shirtless is pretty much the norm. What's she gonna do with a pic of some guys torso, clothes on, with no face?