What is objectively the greatest show airing now?

What is objectively the greatest show airing now?
Mad Men, Breaking Bad, The Wire, Sopranos, is there something that comes close?
inb4 GOT, this show is dead to me

The Americans

The Leftovers

This is the correct answer in general. Really one of the final torch bearers of the golden age.

If we're talking about *right now* as in currently airing, Vice Principals.

Fargo

>Breaking Bad, The Wire, Sopranos
The three most overrated shows in the history of television.

Probably The Leftovers, yeah. I'd have said Fargo but they can't end seasons for shit. Mr. Robot is fine, Stranger Things is good but not great, and everything else is dogshit.

And The Night Of if we're including miniseries.

Marco Polo

>putting capeshit trash like Breaking Bad on a pair with The Sopranos, Mad Men or even The Wire
Disgusting. Deadwood is a much better example.

Fargo and The Americans

FX is killing it

>it's a Paige becomes a christfag episode
>it's a Paige becomes a christfag season
>it's a Paige becomes a christfag show

Name something better then

>Mad Men
BoJack is pretty close, but do not take it only as a absurdist comedy

>Mad Men, Breaking Bad, The Wire, Sopranos
>good

I think you'd be better off asking this question on reddit.

It was going that way and it was disconcerting, but they made it work this past season

I'll be honest, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It sometimes brings about interesting scenes. But I still feel they could be doing more interesting stuff with that time.

It's still better than any Dana subplots from Homeland.

>Mad Men

I wouldn't expect to see anything of that caliber again for a very long time.

Some user here said it very well when he said that "Wiener basically created the great American novel for television."

Better Call Saul

Agreed to an extent. Should that arc be getting so much focus? Maybe not, yeah. But at least the Clark/Martha stuff was so poignant and Elizabeth getting even more brutal while simultaneously warming up to the idea of friends.

Stranger Things

Mr. Robot sounds extremely cringeworthy with all these "fuck society" and "democracy was hacked" slogans.

The show definitely isn't as cringeworthy as the marketing. Some cringe still, since it's a pretty edgy show, but not as much.

Man, I understand you could be upset, but keep in mind what happened during that time in Poland, religion could be an interesting leverage plot-wise.