Sup Sup Forums. Fucking Sup Forums board banned me, so looks like I am back in good ol' Sup Forums...

Sup Sup Forums. Fucking Sup Forums board banned me, so looks like I am back in good ol' Sup Forums. I am looking for a good SOL anime. I love dramas. Anything to make me cry. I didn't like Air (TV), or Clannad though. :/ Oh shit, almost forgot. Dubbed anime only please. Go ahead, call me a fag. I know.

I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU

I mean. I'm Canadian... We don't really have M16s around here...

>Dubbed
the fuck outta here. you deserved to get banned from Sup Forums

What they banned you for

Idk. Maybe you should focus on the topic.

>asks for good advice on Sup Forums
Have you even ever been on Sup Forums?

Not since like 2008...

>Dubbed anime only
Fag. Go watch Oregairu. Dunno if it's dubbed or not, but do it anyways you cum guzzler.

As for dubbed, Hyouka, Canon, Orange, uh... that's all I got off the top of my head atm

Then you won't get any helpful advice. You might get called a faggot, you faggot.

Oregairu has just started getting dubbed this year. That works for me. Problem solved.

I remember when there was only Otaku's here. None of these cancer new fags. I still got called a fag back then, but atleast they gave me good anime.

fuck you why did they ban you.

Oh, neat, then I have reason to re-watch it.

>Sub/Dub master race

Faggots only limit themselves by adhering to one or the other.

8man is the hero we need, but not the one we deserve

The current topic is
>why did op get banned

WARNING
*repeated off topic comments on Sup Forums can get you banned here, as well*

>good
>anime
pick one

Fuck you. Give me one good anime. I don't work for free.

It's a good thing that's not actually a rule. Read the global rules, before you claim one to be a rule.

finished this the other day. No bad, funny, cute.

Boku no pico

Fuck you.
Never mind that that's a sick anime;

It's not a drama

It's not a SOL

and it's not dubbed.

Gtfo.

I like dubs better

Is that a quote from me? Because I haven't said that yet.

SOL?

No just saying.

If you don't even know was SOL is, then gtfo.

fucking summer fag.

Oh. Then fair enough.

Hey, just trying to help you out, dont gotta be a fag

Single or Lonely

Not a clue what you're talking about the show is a classic masterpiece that aged very well

How am I being a fag? I am just talking about Sup Forums back before anonymous went main stream.

OP should try Zankyou no Terror.
A bit outside the drama aisle, though still in that vein.

>relying on shit-tier translations
>not learning japanese
あなたはゲイでなければなりません

is that a genre?

>How am I being a fag? I am just talking about Sup Forums back before anonymous went main stream.
So shit right? Sup Forums was always shit

No... That anime didn't age well... Not sure if pedo joke... All I do know, if you're fucking sick.

nvm, im just being a tard,

Shall do.

No, that's just you. GTFO! YOU FUCKING NORMIE!

I mean yea... Shit.. But atleast it was shit without people going "OMGZ, I AM PARTZ OF ANONOMOOOOOS! I IZ GUNNA HAXXXX"

so what got you banned? I bet it was all the GTFO NORMIE and other memes regarding Sup Forums and being retarted.

Can't find what your taking about all I see are traps, loli's and creamy logs

He asked for recommended dubbed anime shows.

that's it? guess Sup Forums has their heads further up their asses then i thought they did.

Maybe partially , but he seems to be hiding shit probably the part where he became retarded.

I told you. I won't tell you till you give me one GOOD anime.

I mean yea... Some things don't change.. But atleast there use to never be so many new fags.

This guy's my nigga.

No man. You're asking me to do you a favor, and not me do one in return. Plus, you're a huge faggot, and I honestly don't want to talk to you. We were JUST talking about new fags, and here you are.

FUCKING NORMAL FAG GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD BREEEEEEEE

nah i'm good. I'm going to just assume you where really autistic about something.

>You're asking me to do you a favor, and not me do one in return
Wut m8 boko no pico was a suggestion

You're an unironic fuck

That was a shit suggestion.
Even if we ignore the fact that is about 2 children fucking their brains out, it still didn't even relate to the topic. I was looking for certain things, and Buko no Piko didn't meet any of them.

Bible black or maybe night shift nurses. Changed my life's perspective completely .They're both must watch material highly recommended SOL.

KYS WEEABOO

>>KYS WEEABOO

You say on a fucking Weeaboo board.

What did you watch? That show was amazing. The emotions/feeling between the characters in the series is something that modern shows simply cannot get right.

Dude. I am not fucking new to the fucking world. I am not going to watch fucking CP, gtfo.

>I am not fucking new to the fucking world

Then why didn't you watch it yet? It's pretty much in every top 5 in the upper tier of the list.

Go back to /lgbt/ faggot

Good times, was my first anime after discovering the wonderful world of fansubbing groups.

fuck this shit i came here someone on b would hel this user but no you are all raging faggots