I just found out my brother poisoned my dog on purpose i really want to beat the shit out off him but my mother loves...

i just found out my brother poisoned my dog on purpose i really want to beat the shit out off him but my mother loves him so much and he is physically disabled what should i do. BTw we all live together

Easy op. No need to worry or fret. All you need to do is move to another basement and you'll not have to deal with your retard mongoliod dog poisoning brother. Except maybe on holidays and special occasions.

what kind of poison? did it kill the dog? asking for a friend.

yes my dog dead and i to him to the vet for an autopsy

How disabled are we talking? Depending on the deformity you can take advantage of it and make his death seem like a accident.

Replace his medicines with lookalike candies

Tell mom

hes wheel chair bound and of sound mind

"sound mind" - poisons dog
>maybe rethink that statement
>and neuter your mongolid brother

If you have evidence turn him in to the police.

wtf???
break his fingers and whip his back, just for a start

Kick his retard ass, badly, fuck him up good

Cracka b potin n emptee gat

kill him on live leaks and maybe god will forgive him

overdose him slowly on sleeping pills, and laxitives so he shits his brains out while he sleeps. let him die slowly, let him know before that last dose, that he is worthless.

He did your dog a favor I'd want to be dead too if my owner was too big of a pussy to kill my killer.

>Tell mom.
>If that fails, poison his wheelchair.
>if she still doesn't care, beat the shit out of yourself until you can't walk anymore and have to use a wheelchair.
>Then steal your brother's wheelchair,
>then die of wheelchair poisoning.

How did you find out?

he admitted it i will admit my dogs does bark a lot but that is no excuse to kill an animal

We need details of the disability. Take advantage of it if possible. Or just feed him poison.

Also, story. How did he come to admit it?

>poison his wheelchair
>poison
>wheelchair
>wheel chair poisoning

OP has left, guys.
Just let it die

Just a couple weeks ago there was a thread about some guy saying he wad going to kill the family dog or something.
What do you know he did it after all

this is a good strategy

Eat his ass until he dies