Ask a psychologist anything

ask a psychologist anything

How does living in absolute misery feels like?

Is a Psy.D a meme degree? Thinking of getting one. It's fine as long as you can pass the license exam right?

My jaw hurts from clenching. How much does an average giraffe weigh?

How come every version of the DSM increases the amount of people you determine need your professional, paid help?

DSM V is so wide that 50% of the population will now be diagnosed as having a psychological disorder.

Here's what you need to do

1. Go to sonic's

2. Buy some onion rings and large order cheese sticks

3.place some stick into 1 or 2 onion rings,it keeps them in place

4.congratulations......you made a faggot.

You sound butthurt

What does it say about me that nearly all the women that make passes at me have kids?

They are all either my age or 20~ years my senior, too.

Is it butthurt to question what looks like a scam?

Don't blame the common psychologist. Blame the elite head APA assholes who control the production and overly influenced 5. Not OP btw.

Answer the damn question, if they put gay back on, 90% of the population would be mentally ill.

Are you a psychologist?

Do you constantly analyze everyone you talk like a faggot?

why do we exist

I can't help it. You would if you could.

That's a philosopher dipshit

That's precisely why I don't.

God I hate how pretentious you fuckers are. How invasive, arrogant, and such an overall dick thing to do. Psychologists think they are entitled to analyze because of their power to. smfh.

Sounds like you do analyse but you're not good enenough at it to go toe to toe.

OP is likely fake and gay. The only legit questions, mine () and are the ones that never got acknowledged. You know, the one's that'd actually require knowledge to answer?

I actually don't. It's just every time I think of psychologists or psychiatrists I can't help but think that they're constantly analyzing people in their every day life. it irks me.

>trying to understand the person you're talking to
>dick thing to do

Idiot

>
chupame la pija :)

Maybe it's because psychologists are learning everyone is fucked in the head.

What's the chance if I go to therapy they'll "find something wrong" to keep billing me vs me actually being fucked up and needing help?

Why cucks?

Whyed you waste your money on a shitty degree where all you can do is maybe be a school counselor

I'm a pychic and have seen a psychologist before. I can tell you they only kind of know what they're getting into when dealing with the mind. They touch a very surface level from what they learn at uni. Look more into energy and creating positive energy within a person, get them vibrationally healed by a real healer who deals with that stuff. And you'll see them begin to unlock their potential and their energy body and mind will transform :) a good thing to check out Real Social Dynamics on youtube

Because you're threatened since you're not smart enoenough.

Almost throat clogged

Samefagging
Not bait, I actually think this is a thing. I think it's quite rare that someone never goes through some sort of traumatic shit that fucks them up.
Doesn't mean they need to be put on meds, though. Jesus, it's like people want to drug entire countries.

>Maybe it's because psychologists are learning everyone is fucked in the head.
In which case, this is the normal state of the human condition and your profession is irrelevant.

Baddum tssss!