Ylyl thread

Is that Aaron Hanson in the first pic

whatup nigger

nm sexy hype beast 42

wanna hear a joke

did you just Hard R?

of course sexy

Fuck Niggers

I always hard R. I'm allowed to say it tho. Not cause I'm black, its just that I hate niggers and if any of them have a problem with it they'll eat my lead.

Black lives matter

bulCguM is yag

>Pretending nigger isn't the scientific term for man-apes.

Burn him. Took that joke too far. Rid the world of all NIGGERS REEEEEEEEEEE

chink lives matter*
anyone have any good chink pictures

Would smash

ydnA si a yssup

want moar user?

It's him in both
It's an old ironic meme he posted of himself a while back mocking the original meme.

カオタカヤ

Not gonna happen

Hoo hea say da word nigga with a rrrr without being a nigger yoself ya nigger

So then why is blacks the biggest danger to blacks?

Ah fuck yeah

soo why is da blaks da smartast niggas in da world mah nigger we got de iq of a fuckng ape ya fool nigga we even look like em too nigger

ok lost :c

OH GOD NO DON'T TURN THIS INTO ANOTHER CREEP THREAD

this is better on youtube, this nigga goes

DO NOT TOUCH THE QUEEN'S GUARD!!!!!

Black crime is just a social construct perpetuated by white racists
Bigot

kekd hard.

who hee posta da pic of dat ass if u post da peec of da ass agin i will rwape yo mums ass ya niggahh

So when a black dude Rob's another black dude it's some white dude fault? Maybe you could stay out of prison if you took some responsibility for yourselves and not just blaming another race... Which is infact pretty racist in itself.

Lost

yow neegaer dis sheet aint funny ye know mah ngger u got no hoomer mah niggah how bout u come down to mah pahts of the negbahhoood and see wat happens wit dose shiity mememes neeger

Did you not like that ass

dat ass aint no moe aftah i raped it mah nigga u don even know mah fam da ass was so tighht da i could not een feel mah own dik ya feel mah nigger

Off-by-one kenobi

You are so ignorant. The white man is evil! The only reason why we have to steal from each other and do illicit activities is because the white men steal all the jobs!

off by one yo ass mah niggah u don even now mah niggar u got a fucking iq of off by one ya fookin tard niggahg

ya mah niggah fuck da whites and de stupid ass socitieey fucking retards do nah even lieve up to our standads ya feel fooking tards

mah negus dat sheet ain kewl MONICA

hay mah niggah dat ain kewl mahn dat mah great grandsun de and he a gret peice of chacoal for da family don be mkaing fun of him nigger

So if there is a wide spread conspiracy of white people stealing jobs and only hiring/supporting other whites... Why in the fuck would black people harm each other instead of doing exactly what the white people did and support each other? That is IF this white job stealing conspiracy exists.... Big if.

Same fag. Every damn time

Are you actually serious? You know I'm baiting right?
>being this retarded

lost it.

Shapeless. Wasted dub trips

Is nigger talk the new banana?

They only matter during harvest season.

Those fuckin' Duke boys never learn

lost

What about josh, he win ????

This is from a commercial

Way to ruin the vibes asshole.
I hope you know you made a little girl cry tonight.

i always get a kick out of Poland ball

why do ylyl threads suck?

Because they are modeled after your Mother

Is that a real thing?! That's cool as fuck

>the motherfucking Eli Whitney of fetuses
Fucking lose to this every time

OH SHIT THE 17 YEAR OLD HAS A ROAST

actually, you notice that the bunny (and even the squashed version) has a raging boner that goes all the way up to his neck?

More like this?

OP actually delivered.