USA : A HOT teacher had sex with one 17 year olds and one 16 year old. Why does MY dream never come true to ME???

USA : A HOT teacher had sex with one 17 year olds and one 16 year old. Why does MY dream never come true to ME???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6M4_Ommfvv0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because you are ugly. She did it because pussypass

Post your hot teachers here

These children are getting raped. It's not something that we, you, or anyone, should idealize. A sexual trauma is being committed by a person in power onto a victim

Well I really didn't expect to be insulted on Sup Forums, kek

rape me, rape me my friend
rape me, rape me again

This bitch is a teacher. Maybe you can msg her and get fucked

Snapchat :. Saramissaghiii

To be fair I would have LOVED to get fucked by my hot maths teacher she was something

David Lee Roth got this shit right decades ago.
youtu.be/6M4_Ommfvv0

I will add you on Snapchat if you post a pic

Because you are to stupid!

Fake news!

>17 year old male raped by super hot ass female teacher

no, whats really happening is fucking idiots can't keep their mouths shut - they are bragging to everyone, and someone snitched

Lmao a whole school full of horny teenage boys and it's a "sexual trauma", I don't think so m8, do you not remember being a hormonal teen?

*too , little bitch

>someone snitched

and that someone was some jealous ass beta or some catty bitch trying to remove the competition..

When I was in high school my hot bio teacher got pregnant. She was 28 years old and one of my buddies sucked some milk out of her titty after school ended. She was so fucking hot and still punch myself in the dick for not jumping on that sooner.

Well google it then. Even "THE SUN" has an article about it lol

What the fuck happened to snitches get stitches? I hope some motherfucker got killed for telling people

Teenagers have developing brains. They cannot understand the consequences of their actions as comprehensively as adults can. Couple this with the power dynamic between a teacher and student (i.e, the student is not in a position to reject the demands and sexual harassment of the teacher) and it becomes clear how any attempt to "validate" this experience as a teenage boy coming of age with his "whore" teacher is a toxic symptom of the patriarchy. Not to mention the irrevocable damage such a relationship does to the sanctity and trust we invest in our public education system.

nice

>"whore" teacher is a toxic symptom of the patriarchy

Found the ham planet feminist guys!

It's a fake newsletter?

This is the kind of top-notch trolling you just don't see from Sup Forums any more

fuck, she's hot. looks a little like my old high school AP stats teacher, she did a wet t-shirt contest several years ago, I always came buckets thinking about her. will try and look for some old pics and shit

Adults are morons, too. No one wants a teacher banging the daughter they send to school. I'd kill them. This is the modern age, so no pussy pass. Roast the bitch.

But all your blahblahblah is bullshit.

This is rape.

Send them away bro

>This is the modern age, so no pussy pass
equal rights

>tfw you would have punched a baby to experience fucking a hot teacher in high school.

Kids these days just need to shut the fuck up.

its b8 you dumb faggot

Most 'Adults' don't understand the consequence of they're actions...
Your supposition is invalid...

>Not understanding the difference between "can" representing capability, and "do" implying actuality

Try to actually be correct before you attempt to correct other people. It is scientific fact that adults possess greater capability of understanding complex consequences than teenagers can.

No its not bait this dude is actually just this retarded. Hes embarrassing himself on the internet in front of everyone.

ok, summer friend

I would have fucked her guts out if she were my teacher. I knew damn well what I wanted and what I was doing by 15

I wish to be rape by a hot teacher as a teen.

>I'm not smart enough to understand concepts that don't conform to my worldview therefore the other person is retarded.

Sure thing buddy

You think you want it because you've been conditioned by the patriarchy to think that having sex with a woman in power is an accomplishment that validates your male virility. It truly illustrates how harmful patriarchal norms are to society that men actually wish for themselves to be raped.

>I wish to be rape by a hot teacher as a teen.
>as a teen.
>teen
Please just die, oldfag. The world will be fine without you.

Don't take it personally. The 15 year olds in this thread can't understand you. I thought it was masterful

Don't cut yourself on that edge, summer friend

>can't settle down with a single guy and cheats at the first chance
yeah that's america alright

I can't tell if he's trolling or if he's right

BTFO

8/10
would lol again

Looks like a ring on her finger. Wonder he is like, and how he felt when she chose student cock instead of his schlock

If anything those guys are feeling alpha as fuck.

She provided a permanent confidence boost to these lads

yall niggas mighta bee thinkin you wish you were this but imagine if she said she was gonna fail you for all your classes. this shit fukt. yall niggas did here bout that 12 year old that had to pay child support in his adult years with backpayment so he was broke for life after 18 by his rapist.

You're not understanding. Try to think with more than just your penis

Your parkinson's is setting in. You forgot the meme.

ALL TEENS have underdeveloped brains... There is so much harm caused by this. Its wrong male or female. A male teen that is raped by a female teacher is 99% likely to become a rapist in the future. Please remember guys rape is worse than murder.

Fuck it, I'm convinced

They weren't raped. They wanted it. I would have too.

How pathetically ignorant

In how far ? It's either childish or stupid to want to have sex with a teacher because it never ends well but teens gonna be teens. In how far is it ignorant? If they wouldn't have wanted it , they could've told somebody but obvs somebody else told the police.

Anyone remember a guy a month or 2 ago that said that his wife was a teacher and got pregnant by a student? I think I even saved the pictures of his wife, let me take a look