Found out dude I'm seeing lied about what he's doing tonight. Is out with another girl. What should I do? ;)

Found out dude I'm seeing lied about what he's doing tonight. Is out with another girl. What should I do? ;)

tits or gtfo

You should let go of your right hand

Bend over and show me your hole.

Post nudes

Snap me shreks_c0ck i wont pull no dumb shit promise

You should flaunt your tits by squeezing them.

lose weight

Gib wins

tits or gtfo, come on. You should know the rules.

Is the other girl his sister or mother ?

You should do me.
Are you in Norway?

Dump him and refrain from petty revenge, but you are a woman so that's not going to happen.

Just show tits

Send me first with your dick . I enjoy seeing a hard one.

Snapchat :. Saramissaghiii

Post pics of the other girl.

Do whatever you fucking want

I'd like to see your eyes. They are windows to the soul,

I'd like to see your boobs. They are windows to the soul.

Rules are tits with timestamp

Tits or gtfo

I'd like you see your anus. It is a window to the soul.

You must have a Horrendously shit personality and/or obsessive attachment to this guy in order for him to avoid jugs like that.

The shirt is kinda seethrough, it counts

Id like to see your gums. The reflection found in floss is a window to the soul.

Tits

Or

Gtfo

Great tits, let's see!

I'de like to see your soul, they are the windows into your tits.

I'd love to see your ass. It is a window to the soul.

No it doesn't newfag niglet

I request the boobies

tits or gtfo
nice dress

I'd like to see your windows. They are the tits to your soul.

New meme?

I'de love to tits your windows, it is a porthole into the timestamp.

Expose thine breasts or depart posthaste milady

Les zee dam tatz

10 minutes in and still no tits
Time to abandon, OP is a faggot

You can start by posting your tittes on the interwebs

You should get back at him by posting tits

Get off the internet and work in your handwriting

where you at op? i'll take you out

tits or gtfo

Show us your pussy. Simple.

OP is always a faggot especially if it's a cumdumpster

No wonder your second class gender couldn't even win a rigged election

And in true female fashion, OCD obsessaslut has lost interest in thread and/or requests for personal army, and has proceeded to eat ice cream and be fat, or stalk the guy and his new girlfriend and make a massive scene.

inb4 mudslim in brussells and stabs a bunch of people

Don't all girls have a back up plan just in case? Also tits or gtfo

Tits or gtfo

You mudslim in Brussels! Go stab someone why don't yo-...

I'll take you out if I'm closer and give you $100 USD

>and give you $100
??

I assume she is a whore

>Don't all girls have a back up plan just in case?
Always.

No many women are as trusting and stupid as you are.

SHOW YOUR FUCKING TITS. I mean, come on lady. Damn.

Tits

Nao

$100 tho nigga lmao I assume she was just wanting some attention and dick tonight, you're giving her too much for too little man. desperate af tbh

How am I stupid and trusting? I barely said anything wrong

you look like you have a great rack, share them with Sup Forums

:O

that picture blew my mind a little

You didn't post tits

You fail

About time

Newfags.
Slick, but newfag.

If you feel the need to defend yourself from arbitrary accusations from fat fucks living halfway around the world from you, you're stupid.

I'm just assuming the trusting bit because your question reeks of ignorance. If you didn't reek of ignorance, you wouldn't ask.

It's okay to be stupid and trusting in relationships. I am. Just be ready to burn the bitch down if she shows two faces.

take off that dress

Sharpie in pooper?

Your boyfriend must be a retard

Show both tits uncovered, pussy and ass, then we'll talk.

That's just how it works.

Let's see you full nude baby

Spend the night here with us and make a throw away so to make request

MOAR!!!!

Thanks. Now we can get down to business.

You should dump him. He's a two faced sack of shit, so tell him to fuck off.

You can do better OP. Nice tits.

girl.
get yourself a better guy.

Poorfag. I got 10 bills here now

Full nude is the real revenge

Why dem awesome titties not both out

Tryna fap here

You missed one
See

I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU I CARRIED AN M16 AND YOU

Dump him and stay here with us. Plus got sc?

Post his number so we can raid his phone

That's what I'm talking about. Your sexy af

show asshole

Maybe instead of dating around you should get with that guy you know is trustworthy but you aren't attracted to. Give him a chance, be loyal to him. If you get bored and have to go back to dating faggots then you basically deserve to be lied to. Have a nice night though.

Got lied to by guy and decides to post tits on internet. You showed him.

Not you again.

thats cute. why so defensive? i didn't say $100 meant anything to me, just wondering why you feel the need to pay a girl to even just spend time with you.
i know we're on Sup Forums but get a fucking life bro come the fuck on. get some standards

this

Would suckle like a newborn preparing for toddler-hood

That ain't OP. We may be autistic, but we aren't stupid.

Failtroll

You are the death of Sup Forums.

You are gorgeous.

damn girl nice. age?
show us some more while youre at it, hows about you take it off slow and bend over

Post his cell, and let him get cock bombed on his date.

That should impress his new girlfriend. Everyone telling him they heard he likes cock and loves pics.

Got sc?

This is the most ironic shitpost ever

>tetonas

Not OP but here it is

Saramissaghiii

She posted it earlier in the bread

Requesting more

Perky af for how big they are

YES

You should go out with me op =)