What is The Beatles' most underrated song? I gotta say it's either Ob-la-di, Ob-la-da or Birthday

What is The Beatles' most underrated song? I gotta say it's either Ob-la-di, Ob-la-da or Birthday.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d9RQSlUD6sc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think it's Hey Jude

Taxman. It's my favourite Beatles album opener but seems to be dismissed/ignored usually.

That's a good hidden gem of a song. It's by one of my favorite bands The Beatles

Ob-La-Di is over hated. How do people think that is the worst song of all time?

The Beatles are s good band, my favorite song by them is called Hey Jude. It's about Paul McCartney's son Jude Lennon

Also, I know both are beloved by serious fans of the band, but in terms of average public knowledge and opinion, Rain and Hey Bulldog are unbelievably underrated.

Rocky Racoon.
Piggies.

this

Jude Lennon was a cool guy. Too bad he got shot in 1980, kind of a dick move

I agree to an extent but the seemingly exaggerated hate is purely relative to the quality of The Beatles' work in general. It's a pretty weak song, nothing atrocious, but by Beatles standards it is terrible.

Carnival of Light. According to Scruffy it's an unreleased psychedelic sound collage piece that they put together for some event or something. I wish I could hear it, but as far as I know the only supposed "bootlegs" out there are fakes.

Carnival of Light isn't as good as The Beatles's other hidden gem Hey Jude about Paul's son Jude Lennon

The backing vocals are stellar in mono

For real, how much of an asshole do you have to be to stand in the path of your assailant's firearm.

Tax Man isn't as good as Paul's song about his son, Hey Jude

Hey Jude ends with a really long bit where they sing "na, na na na na na na, na na na na, hey Jude" on repeat for about 5 minutes. It's good.

I like the part in Hey Jude where he says "Hey Jude". It's interesting because it's a subtle reference to Paul's son Jude

ive never heard them rated highly

There's a great (in my opinion) hidden gem that never seems to get mentioned by fans that they recorded in 1968 during the White Album sessions (though it did not feature on a studio LP). It is entitled Hey Jude, and is about Ringo's son.

It's a good song but the stereo mix is bloody awful.

In my opinion Jude Lennon wasn't a very good drummer. John Lennon (Yoko Ono's husband) famously once said that Jude isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles (the band which later became famous under the name Yoko and the Lennon's)

octopus' garden

That's not a bad one, but my personal favorite is a song called Hey Jude. It was never released officially, but a man sitting next to Ringo Starr on the trolley heard him humming it and he recorded the humming with his telephone. The song Hey Jude is about Paul "Ringo" McCartney's son, Jude Lennon

Come Together

really rare song, had an mp3 once but I lost it

>Obladi Oblada
>Birthday
>fucking BIRTHDAY
>underrated
You've lost your right to listen to music.

Let It Be. John Harrison wrote it about George Martin's grandson, Paul "Richard Starkey" McCartney.

One of my favorites is Yellow Submarine, which John wrote as an allusion to the Japanese submarine that nuked Pearl Harbor in 1917

My favorite song by the Beatles is Abbey Road. It was written by Yoko Ono in honor of her husband, Paul "Vlad Lenin" McCartney

You piece of shit. Now it will probably never be heard again.

Probably Paper Bike Rider

I am a a big Beetels fan

"Hey Hey We're The Monkees", the B side to "Hey Julian"

Like there are so many bland filler songs and failed experiments in their discography, why focus on Ob-La-Di? It's not even the worst song on the White Album.

Real Love

It's Only Love

Long, Long, Long

Helter Skeleton is probably my favorite because he shouts "i've got pistols on my fingers" at the end

HEY JUDE
DON'T BE AFRAID
YOU WERE MADE TO
GO OUT AND GET HUUUURT
NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NA NAH BRUH

Sugar-plum fairy Sugar-plum fairy

nonalbum track 'I'm Down'

youtube.com/watch?v=d9RQSlUD6sc

Pretty msuch all the lesser known tracks off The White Album aside from Birthday and Yer Blues cause those two are fucking awful

This is one fine thread, lads.

>not liking Yer Blues
What the fuck is wrong with you?

How is Yer Blues bad? That's a good song. As is another deep cut entitled "Hey Jude - Remastered 2015".

But do u like Hey Jude by Ringo

Hey mu what's your favorite album by the famous band "Yoko and the Beatles?"

No, I actually hate the beatles.
I prefer the velvet underground.

Especially their song european son, it's a subtle reference to europe's son.

Savoy Truffle
I'm Down
I'm Looking Through You
Flying
Old Brown Shoe

My favorite VU song is "Hey Lou" written by John "Cale" Lennon

Long Long Long
She Said She Said
You Won't See me

Fucking this. Who ever did the mixing for the stereo version did a shit job. There isn't a mono version on Google play so I have to manually set it to mono on my phone.

Fuck off with you force meme.

It's not a meme. It's history

Do you two even remember what it's like to be unironic?

Rocky Racoon for sure, it never get's mentioned and it's easily a top 3 beatles track

This,

Long long long is delicious

little child in my opinion

i will

Think For Yourself and If I Needed Someone are seriously in the running. Also possibly You Won't See Me, that shit's just beautiful, always drives me to tears.

Your Mother Should Know
Maxwell's Silver Hammer
Wild Honey Pie

Good Morning Good Morning and It's All Too Much are REALLY underrated, personally.

I like Rocky Raccoon because in the anthology take one of the lads gives a little rap explaining that Rocky comes "from a little town in Min-ne-so-tah". I myself come from a little town in Min-ne-so-tah so a nice connection.

>You Won't See Me
Yes, holy shit yes. I was surprised they didn't release it as a single, it seems like it would be a hit.