Here goes part 2

Here goes part 2

Bump

Come on guys. The last thread was great.

"haha bangs.."

Yes your bangs, you look like that boy from scooby-doo, Velma

What app is this

Your bangs? You mean our bangs

dubs 66

winrar

Ill text you back in 15 minutes, I just shit my pants and need to take a shower.

yes, that scar in the middle of your forehead.

"bang bang hahaa"

bumble

ay make a new thread in advance this time, OP

New girl. Actually cute. Let's get me laid

Are you a trap? I love traps

what a savage...

I want to suck the milk out of your tit

I am dying on the inside. You?

Alyssa, you're the first girl on here that actually looks familiar, what college did you goto?

roll

Rolling for this

broll

roll

dubz

I'm doing great! Just got done walking my dog

Pre-op or post-op?

reroll

"What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo."

le rells

fuck you winrar

Roll

F

444414 nice

Whats that app?

reroll

winrar

Why I am positively euphoric mlady. It is an honor to be sharing this conversation with a beautiful woman such as yourself. I am quite sure that you will come to find a friendship with an intellectual such as myself much more fulfilling than any muscled hunk could ever offer you. So what say you mlady? How fares your day?

Dubs

somebody just got 6 4s right after you said that

Waiting for a reply on that girl this one replied

Rolling

We missed 444444 rip

winrar
I'm doing great! Just got done walking my dog

oh wait thats me

Have you fucked a nigger a before?

I want you to Scooby your dooby up my shaggy mystery machine.

It's a good thing. Can you wear an orange sweater while I sodomize you?

Winrar

Let's get together so I can whip your bare ass with a belt until you're a sobbing mess. We'll see how things go from there.

Hello m'lady! Great to meet you! First thing you'll find out about me is that I'm not like most guys - if anything I'll be the one in the kitchen XD

she's a little bit of a masochist

winrar

You ever taste yourself?

Winrar

I used to be a priest, so it's a very good thing

Well I'm really into little boys, so yes.

Lol winrar

Yeah, those 4 inch bangs are looking tight. Speaking of 4 inch bangs, you wansumfuk?

Kek

look, i just really wanna have sex with you, like bad. you game?

winrar

THIS WINS

Yes, very retro, your name suits you.. Angel *send*

A

Sorry picked a better one

DUB TRIPS

/thread

Roll

Wasted trips

dub trips

fucking hell I got trips

what app is this

WHAT APP IS THIS

And your name suits me just fine.. Angel *send*

A

For my dub trips, I'd like to say, "You are a very sexy boy, can I see your penis?"

looks like bumble

It's good. I think it makes you look very pretty. What do you think of my hair? ;)

Do you want to come over and confess your sins to me?

Zoinks skoob!

dubz

winrar

Text "yea why do you think im interested in you i want to reenact the indecent that got me fired"

wanna get together? u look like u fuck like a valkyrie

This

Roll

As serious as HPV, which I'll definitely give you if you sleep with me.

Seriously. You have any confessions to make? I'm a very good listener ;)

A good win finally

seriously what is with the fucking obsession with judy hops i don't get it AAAAAA

Rererolling

oh yeah, Confessions were my favourite

Do you have anything you want to confess?

Dubs

Winrar

Sorry picked this

Winrar

OP please do this

Dude we should continuethe whole priest act

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY.

It's not that it's Judy it's just about what it says