It's my 35 birthday! Roast me!currently doing blow in a hotel while my girl sleeps! Give me all you got fuckers!

It's my 35 birthday! Roast me!currently doing blow in a hotel while my girl sleeps! Give me all you got fuckers!

Not even one reply? Thats fucked up Sup Forums

happy bday Sup Forumsro have a good one

Happy birthday bro

Happy Birthday Sup Forumsrother
Roast: All those drugs and cigs took a toll. You look 55 mate, not 35,

Pic of the gf with timestamp first.

This. Then you get the attention you crave.
Also checked

how about you send some pics of the girl and I won't forward this post about doing blow in a hotel to Air Plus in Charleston SC?

Old pic, nice try, that file name.
Girlfriend? Would smash.
Retry with timestamp.

Assuming he works there

Just show us your cock already.

She is asleep dumbass

Horrible at roasting people/b/fagS

And? What's stopping you taking a picture of a sleeping chick.

Bullshit. I get carded for smokes all the time.

That's the mother of my children

but you know the rules...

Asking to roast me is understandable. I think I have proven myself

U look like U suffer from white guilt

No time stamp, no proof pic of the gf. I call bullshit on your story.

He used a picture from inside his work van. Unless you know companies that let you wear other companies gear. He's also blowing the coke with a piece of copper a/c from the looks of it. Fellow tin knocker here, that's his work.

I mean he can test it and not take the pics. Maybe he doesnt work there and theyll just get pics of some anonymous guy wearing one of their work shirts. He knows if he works there or not, it's really up to him. Tit's or GTFO

Ok... so nudes are out.

Happy birthday Sup Forumsro! My birthday was yesterday and I turned 36! Enjoy it

You look like you would snark when I say God Bless You when you sneeze cuz you would be that type of Atheist-Lacosta wearing-Pube beard having pool cleaning bastard anyways have a great birthday and best of luck with the Mrs. And wat not

And nowhere near sc... btw

Thanks/bro

No problem (^-^)b

Thank you, it only could have been one of two places. Looks like Port Salerno Florida it is.

Happy birthday faggot. Know that your girlfriend is out of your league, and if I had the chance I'd order room service right now. Corn on the cob. I'd grease it up real nice with the complimentary butter packets, and wake up that blonde hamwallet with a cobbing she'll never forget. I'd get a baked potato on the side to eat after while I watched her cry.
>it's my fucking birthday, bit-coin

Happy birthday

Your gf is 12, shes in the back of the van.

>Looks
Closer

Shhhhhhhh!!!!!

Bahahahahahahahhahaha! Why do you think she is sleeping already?

Scott Hixon getting an email unless wild tits appear

OP is not aging well. I hear blow makes you look younger... Keep up the solid work, faggot.

I didn't think you were my personal army?

You want tits?

Perfect. Now is your chance to bask in your potato glory. Take a line. Smell some roses... Take the used cob and eat it. Post pics.

Is this a fucking question? If you want to whore, go to /soc/. Tits or gtfo if you have a hot piece asleep. Share your fucking birthday with us, faggot.

He wouldn't care anyway. I'm not on the clock and this post will be down any second.

again... look at the OP and roast me.

Maybe, maybe not. The pics are saved, the thread is capped. Hope some little old lady or a GC doesn't contact them about missing money/materials and request drug testing for all employees. Is it worth risking when it all could go away with a few quick pics?

The problem is, my faggot friend, that you had very little allure on your own, so you felt the need to boost your ego by providing a pic of your piece. Now you must deliver.

Pretty much roasted yourself. You're doing blow in a hotel room while your gf sleeps and you're bragging about it on Sup Forums. Loser.

Happy birthday to me mofo

Deliver I did

Happy birthday faggot. Blow, alone? Show us the CORN. I'd show your girl a better time...

Not nice! It's his birthday!!

Hey now

What am I look at?

Not for you obsolete being.

I am smiling over your tits!

Ok. Weird white fag.

They call me round eye

Happy birthday, Sup Forumsro! 35 and top of the world!

Damn. Posted upside down. Like I'd be on your girlfriend.

Everyone always says she is out of my league

wtf. how do you find blow? Cant ever get good coke here in FL. lucky

I have been with her for 21 years.

You look like her father

youre cute id suck your dick

Birthday is a special occasion. I can find but it's expensive.

Thanks. New whore

Tits or gtfo

Shes not into chicks

Bored with this thread. The only one who railed me was the user that spotted my boss. Good show

By just being on Sup Forums, you've already done the worst thing possible to yourself, so I don't think roasting is necessary. But still, Happy Birthday!

No fucks givin

Well Thank you!

Well go fuck yourself OP! Blow by yourself is pathetic

Op delivered.... Happy birthday Sup Forumstard

Thanks