G/fur 2

G/fur 2

I do like bondage, but I really like latex and tight/shiny stuff.

rub butts

The sauce still lives, fellas.

bub rutts

So... what's the kinkiest/sluttiest thing you all have done recently?

im gonna start using my toy, BRB

tie myself up and cum using a bullet vibe

edged myself and came with one finger

hi snuffles

does my ass turn you on?

I'll do that to you.

Anyone wanna trade some gay yiff on kik? Yiffgod1

Unsuccessful self sucking. Still came.

Came on my own face, using the wall for leverage.

hello boyo

how you been

Are you watching me masturbate?

passing out now but AD on

*hug* see ya later eisen, say hi more!

I bet you feel like a worthless cunt now

Facefucking

Not bad/10. Vibes frustrate me but I can't cum unless it's like a damn Hitachi Magic Wand.

How long did that take? lol

I used to be *almost* bendy enough for that. I could've done it but I didn't put in the effort. I probably still could get to that point but I have other shit to do. Like look at these threads.

>my slut thing
I'll type it out in a sec.

Like grandma used to say, "A hole's a hole".

see you round

Nah, cum feels great my dude.

Couldn't agree more.

a little while, not too long though
It feels so good when it feels like only the slightest touch can set you off

This dude gets it.

I want someone to shoot their hot load onto my back

faggots

Anyone got any super kinky stories?

Hey, I can be straight sometimes

>implying you're not closeted
Nigger.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I accidentally shoot my own load in my face like once a month and I always feel dirty for doing it. Like a used whore.

>be me
> Just graduate High school
>Broke as fuck
>Throw an ad on Craigslist
>Find a sugar daddy
>He is older and kinda weird but rich
>Let him fuck my tailhole every other Friday
>Love the spoils
>Still have that sugar daddy to this day

So I went on a 7 day vacation/road trip. I made a restriction on myself that I could edge/masturbate but would not orgasm until either I found a slutgirl or trap to fill. On day 3 or 4, I put myself in my CB-6000S and only unlocked it afterward to clean. My route back took me through Atlanta, and I found out they have a bath house there. I decide well why the fuck not and go. I change out of my street clothes and put on these latex briefs over my locked cock. I wander around the place to get a look at what all they've got and then go out to the hot tub. Goddamn that was worth the price of entry alone... I'm going to have to save some money and have one installed in my 3-season room out back. Anyhow, there's mainly just a few older dudes kicking around but I soak for a while, get out to cool off, get back in a while later, then I figure it's time to see what trouble I can get into.

I noticed they had a small "maze like" area with a sling and some gloryholes and a nifty chain spiderweb. I get felt up by a guy; my nipples are basically instant-slut-just-add-cock buttons. After he and a younger guy feel me up a bit and then pull down the front of the latex shorts, they see the chastity device and think that's pretty wild (guess they'd never seen one IRL before). A little while later I go in one of the booths and ended up sucking down a total of 7 loads through the GHs. After that I went back out into the hottub and then sunned myself on the nice little patio area they have; I wonder if any of the people in the office buildings a few hundred yards away or in one of the construction cranes above could see and tell what I was wearing.

I didn't quite feel like a turboslut afterwards, but it was fun. I never did find anyone to fill up on my way back so I didn't get to have an orgasm 'till I got home and left it up to someone on Sup Forums to allow me to.

Dude....nice

You've no idea what a used whore feels like, boy. I can make you feel like a good little slut.

holy fuck I could never do something like that, I don't think I have that kind of nerve. props to you though

>Gloryhole
>doing it wrong

>user sex under bed
That setup is kinda funny. user hookups are pretty hot, but I'm really picky/selective.

I made him get tested first. It is so fucking fun though. He has a bail bonds place in town, so when he closes up, he picks me up and gets me dressed in like a little skirt and what not. I L O V E it.

where snarf

Fuck yeah dude.

laying some cable in the bathroom

is that mean hes pooping?

That's my attitude about Kahlua Mudslides.