May the warmth from his log of shit heat you in your coldest of times

May the warmth from his log of shit heat you in your coldest of times...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mxZcaFB3ViQ
Sup
shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/single-post/2017/06/10/BVB-Army-Commander-and-Aerosmith-Air-Force-Commander-Negotiate-Alliance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so here is the background on this so-called 'meme'
==================
It's the same MENTALLY ILL person spamming it all day long.
He's been on Sup Forums for a bit now, so he's not exactly a newfag, but he's not an oldfag either.
He fell in love with this guy Dahvie from some no-name band,
but since he's in his 40s, he can't go to his concerts without looking like a dirty old man,
so he dreams.
He grew obsessed with this musician, but it wasn't till the musician changed his name that,
he lost it completely. Like a crazy stalker, he thinks this guy talks to him telepathically.
At first, his fantasies of this guy involved plain vanilla gay sex (sitting on a fat dick),
but then his fantasy metastasized into smelling his dick,
then licking his ass,
and finally, it deranged into eating his shit.
He shared his degenerate fantasy online and reveled in the HATE EVERYONE GAVE HIM.
He's like those small-dicked guys: he gets off on humiliation.
He was posting nonstop for 12 hours a day, eventually losing his job.
But crazy doesn't see the problem, crazy sees this as MORE TIME TO POST.
Now he spends 18 hours a day spamming and opening multiple threads.
He believes he can create an army of like-minded degenerates to help perpetuate his 'meme'
Sadly, there are a few newfags who've actually fallen for his 'meme'
Some are COPROPHLIES like him, others are 8-year-olds who think this is a new edgy 'meme'
But make no mistake, this guy is MENTALLY ILL,
and nothing you can say will dissuade him.
It's like if you tried to tell a schizophrenic that his delusions are fantasy,
and even if you had cameras, devices,
and all kinds of proof, the crazy person would look at you,
and accuse YOU of having a mental illness.
So with this HOMOSEXUAL COPROPHILE:
You can point out his mental illness, but it won't dissuade him.
He will keep doing it till he either gets hauled off to the funny farm,
Or he kills himself.
Kinda sad, really.
Just wave at the crazy man and move on...

CUSSING DOESN'T WORK ON CRAZIES
he gets off on the degradation.
CRAZY IS OBSESSED.
Crazy people don't measure time or effort:
it's like OCD.
He'd stay up 24 hours a day,
posting nonstop if he could.
He'll post even if nobody responds,
unlike common trolls.
So ignoring him won't do much,
he'll still pollute Sup Forums with this shit.
The few newfags who follow him will give up, tho.
Even the scat fans will leave, when they realize
how crazy he is.
Keep in mind Crazy is often clever,
this degenerate can write and sound half-smart.
but he still seems crazy.
just wave at the crazy guy...

sixx's logged

youtube.com/watch?v=mxZcaFB3ViQ

Sounds so fucking hot OP

Please kys

Finally the truth behind the log

Grow up

no you and please eat some glorious shit too

Wow. Mature, much?

Lol go back to sucking your mother's dick you faggot

is someone actually buying this shit "meme"? wtf.. you're a fucking cancer

You're mom thinks so when she's sucking sweet logs from my asshole

Dubs logged.

>Or he kills himself

How do we speed this process along?

Grow up

Dubs logged

Not even close. The cult of the log grows everday

Dubs logged

>How do we speed this process along?
that's hard because he's actually fairy smart and has a bit of an education.
the best way to do it is to disturb him, but the only way anyone disturbs him is to question his motives and analyze him...
this is why the pasta worked so well at first, it filled him with despair and he'd jump off the net for a few hours.
but just like a bacteria that wasn't killed off with enough antibiotic, he becomes resistant,
the pasta fails to work much, though it still educates the new folks.

so a new analysis every now and then will keep him off balance.
you'll know you're getting to him because he will change his tactics and try to dilute your message,
or even better, he'll lash out at you and cuss you out.
if he cusses you out, you win!

but in honesty, it's hard and not recommended unless you have good reason.
i do it because it's part of my research into degeneracy, so i can use what I learn (like Mengele) while fucking with him little by little...
but unless you really have the time or inclination, the next best thing to do is educate others about him.

Fuck anti-log shills.
I can't wait for summer to be over.

Sage.

You sound a bit mad

Thanks for bumping the thread.

There is more than one log man. We are brothers in log.

Nice logs

Sage doesn't work all you did was praise the log

>You sound a bit mad
i like how you try to project what you're feeling, would you care to discuss this some more?

>There is more than one log man. We are brothers in log.
no, it's just one crazy guy who jumps from machine to machine... this is why you're so slow, yet persistent
>Sage doesn't work all you did was praise the log

this is true: to effectively use sage you must only put it in the OPTIONS field and don't include an image.
Sup Forums.org/faq#sage
sadly, OP is so crazy it won't matter much.

the best way to deal with crazy is educate others.

doing andy's work my friend thank you, keep it up and remember always to praise the log.

Log praised, my friend.

>samefagging this hard

Embarrassing really

Grow up

Check em there atleast two log men

>sage
>if he cusses you out, you win

But what if he cusses you out because he knows youre full of pride with his reaction so he uses that to his advantage to throw another thing at you that you didnt even notice because you took the bait he laid in the trap for you?

Nope OP, we know youre one log man with a proxy. You admitted it when the mods were banning you that one day.

More log men proof

I am a senior engineer involved in a highly classified, multi-billion dollar project sponsored by the governments of the United States, China, Russia, and India. I have no doubt that this project will be made well known to the public some years from now, and will change the course of human history. But I beleive that it is my duty to share some of what we have uncovered with the world immediately. I can't say much more about the project itself, but I can tell you that what we have discovered has changed our entire understanding of physics, and has completely overturned our understanding of the nature of reality. Einstein's relativity and quantum mechanics are now able to be reconciled in a unified theory thanks to the revelations this project has uncovered. We are calling this monumental discovery, the piece of the puzzle that has been missing for so long, Log Theory. Log Theory states that there is nothing hotter than sucking a creamy log of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole. His rich, fragrant log sliding effortlessly down ones gaping throat makes drowning in shit a fate one can only pray for. With a stomach full of hot logs I could die a happy man.

But you admitted you had a proxy, faggot kike grow up

Dubs logged

I'm not the original Andy sixx guy just a log fan why is that so hard to accept?

Quads logged

>But what if he cusses you out because he knows youre full of pride with his reaction so he uses that to his advantage to throw another thing at you that you didnt even notice because you took the bait he laid in the trap for you?
you're overcomplicating things. he's crazy. he is not rational. he is only rational when it comes to arguing with you... just like it could be you right now, OP. but that is not important. what is important is to investigate motivations and learn learn learn.

you are smart enough to know that when i look at what you write, I can learn more about you and more about what levers make you move which way and what way.

I guess it depends on the ethics I have if I choose to manipulate you to improve, or manipulate you to off yourself, OP
;)

in the log we are one

>thinks his seduction powers are far more advanced than Andy Sixx's logs

Logging on

What color is my underwear then?

You're not even OP

Log brown

Cream

Steam

There's definitely more than one of us log-bros. I sperged out pretty hard with spamming this shit(log) around 7 months ago. Glad to see people are still keeping it alive!

We miss you my loggy friend

It's a great day to be a log.

holy shit, there is something seriously fucking wrong with you

Kek

Go away evil logger.

Go away evil logger

Go away evil logger
Keked and woke my wife up. Fuck you

Did you have to explain what was so funny?

Lol nice try op

Bump

Dream log! Dream log!

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/single-post/2017/06/10/BVB-Army-Commander-and-Aerosmith-Air-Force-Commander-Negotiate-Alliance

Dude wtf am I reading?

Any questions for OP?

Log