>DOOD F-BOMBS LMAO

jeez, this came off more cringe than I thought it would

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZIZatftZYM

upload it in HD you stupid gook

I didn't upload it you idiot

>they had to shoot the scene twice because american tv is okay with horrific violence and darkness but no likey swearing

Sorry.

Yeah he comes off as a try-hard edgy faggot

Broadcast version was much better

hes just too small
it looks so weird

Keeping making yourself believe that, showcuck.
>I prefer the neutered version because Sup Forums tells me swearing is edgy and bad.

If you don't prefer the version that has "fuck fucking fuckety fuck" then you need to get your test checked

Not really

maybe for you
hes a small guy
negan is supposed to be a big guy

Jeffrey Dean Morgan was only called up for the role like a week before the scene was filmed

He had just gotten lean for another role and didn't have time to bulk up, hopefully he hit the gym a little bit before season 7

so now i am gonna beat the holy fug fugging fuggedy fug outta onea u :DDDD

>hopefully he hit the gym a little bit before season 7
He'll still be a 6'2" manlet. They should have recognized their blunder and recast him between seasons. They probably wanted hollywood star power but no one gives a fuck who this guy is so throw him away.

what about the rock?

>6'2"
>Manlet
hahaha talk shit when you pass 5'5" you midget

I am 6'2". You don't stand out as being small out in the real world, but in the context of a powerful imposing character like Negan 6'2" is offensively short.

Negan is supposed to be gay. Look at his tight little leather jacket and what about that red scarf? Is that supposed to be some hanky code? Red means fisting.

Everyone expected some bad ass dude and all we get is this skinny manlet talking about his piss fetish for 15 minutes straight

they probably wanted some one that kinda looked like the character from the comics and are less concerned with his height

honestly im more curious as to who got beat to death than why they chose this guy to be negan. i think it was the ginger since the person doesnt go down first hit

Jesus I winced watching this.
Saying fuck every fourth word just makes it sound like a student film

Will Negan be the saving grace of S7?

He was the best part of S6b