Honestly ive seen you guys like, herald and encourage rap. this is your last chance to repent

Honestly ive seen you guys like, herald and encourage rap. this is your last chance to repent.

Admit this is a top three album or Im gone.

Other urls found in this thread:

theonion.com/article/humanity-still-producing-new-art-though-megadeths--50983
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Their first 2 albums are better honestly.

Not saying that it's not a good album, but it always felt like it's more similar to say NWOBHM stuff not thrash. Probably because of Marty's delicious sex magic.

Legit reply cant talk shit. I agree mostly, marty carried this album too hard and it made the predecessors lackluster

Who's MEGADEATH?

**********************deth*

theonion.com/article/humanity-still-producing-new-art-though-megadeths--50983

megadeth is the worst of the big four and thats saying something because metallica is really shit

Slayer is the best huh

I listen to this album whenever i go running. can't find one that pumps me up more. Tornado of souls solo is lit

>megadeth is the worst of the big four
But that's wrong
Megadeth>Slayer>Anthrax>Metallica

All of them became shit in the 90's, though. Anthrax probably has the best modern line-up.

Nah

Megadeth is fucking trash. Be gone.

>his favorite metal band is in the big 4

Metallica is obviously best fuck off with your contarian shit

90% of their first 3 albums were written by mustaine. Metallica is And Justice For All at best

Beat me to it.

For real though, it's a solid metal album.

There's nothing contrarian about it. If you know anything about metal, you know that Metallica is easily the most overrated metal band of all time, and they're also a bunch of sellouts (which is highly antithetical to the spirit of metal to begin with).

But Killing is my Business is a better debut than Kill em All, Peace Sells is a better sophomore album than Ride the Lightning, Rust in Peace is a better progressive album than And Justice for All, and Countdown to Extinction is a better sellout album than the Black Album. And that doesn't even get into how much Hell Awaits and Reign in Blood shit on Metallica's discography. Your only argument is that Metallica is better than Anthrax.

The only thing right about your post is Rust in Peace. Everything else is horrible taste

Metallica became shit after master. Anyone who outs KeA after AJFA is a contrarian

I fucking hate it when you faggots act like you're some kinda genre professor. Were you part of the 80's metal scene? Did you go see Metallica in Anaheim when they were still playing in clubs? Were you in a thrash metal band and played live for dumbass kids back then? If not shut up about what's poser and what's sellout or not. You're no better than Scaruffi.

>WHY DOESNT EVRYONE LIEK ALL OF TEH THINGS I DO???
i know right? it's cray

>Killing is my Business is a better debut than Kill em All

No it's not

>Peace Sells is a better sophomore album than Ride the Lightning, Rust in Peace is a better progressive album than And Justice for All, and Countdown to Extinction is a better sellout album than the Black Album.

You're right

Woah buddy, Anthrax's first album shits on anything Metallica ever wrote.

Metallica are nowhere near as trash as Anthrax are

You are free to enjoy your trashy sellout band all you like, user. Doesn't change what they are.

>You are free to enjoy your trashy sellout band all you like, user. Doesn't change what they are.

And doesn't change you're a yuppie hipster faggot judging all these bands in the comfort of your mom's basement and the internet without ever going to see a real show not populated by the same likes of you just there to boost your RYM special snowflake point

>Admit this is a top three album or Im gone.
Bye.

crazy how nobody can know about things they didnt directly experience

You are assuming quite a bit there, user. Please calm down.

You know what I mean. You can't talk about the scene when you weren't the part of the scene. Can you tell how it feels like to be awarded an iron cross medal without being awarded with an iron cross medal? Fuck outta here.

>critiquing music is the same as receiving a military service commendation
U wot

ah yes, ive always said that thinking a band is shitty is exactly the same as winning war medals

im glad somebody agrees

No, you can't subjectively know how it feels to be awarded an Iron Cross medal. A more reasonable comparison would be "could you know what determines the criteria for being rewarded an Iron Cross medal without being awarded one?" which the answer is obviously yes.

And now we come to a part where reading comprehension comes to a halt and use of figurative language is taken always literally.

I'm fine and content with you calling Metallica shit. Because in honesty I feel the same. But don't go around lying to yourself about what's sellout and not, what's real metal and not, because you fags are the least qualified personnels to judge any band on that standards.

Slayer is the only decent band in the big 4 of thrash and they're just okay.

In the first place, how would you know what anonymous people over the internet are qualified to talk about? You wouldn't, because you have no idea who you're talking to.

Next, if you can't see how Metallica is a bullshit sellout band, then you probably don't know shit about metal.

most pleb opinion ITT

no one can have taste this bad

I can do better. Thrash is the worst important genre of metal.

This is what being pointlessly contrarian looks like.

Thrash is the only good genre in metal

>Thrash is the worst important genre of metal.
>important
Not meaning to disagree, but what genres would you consider important?

You can't listen to a guitar song without distortion can't you?

Because they weren't part of the scene and hence they aren't qualified to describe the scene. It's different when they say Metallica is sellout and you say Metallica is sellout because you're just trying to be a contrarian in this case.

>Because they weren't part of the scene and hence they aren't qualified to describe the scene.
Although I can definitely see why you'd get annoyed at people throwing around opinions they don't understand just because it's cool to have them, I don't agree that only people who experienced a scene can critique that scene.

Black > doom > sludge (arguable importance) > death > thrash

If we limit it to extreme metal, at least. I only really like my thrash blended with other genres. Some of the teutonic thrash was alright tho.
>You can't listen to a guitar song without distortion can't you?
Guitars bore the shit out of me unless they're being used mainly for texture to be honest.

You have no idea whether or not the person you're talking to is a part of the scene. Even if the person isn't a part of the scene, it's completely irrelevant. That's just an appeal to authority. I'm sure Metallica would argue they weren't sellouts to a music theorist, but that doesn't mean the music theorist can't demonstrably prove they dumbed down their music and made it more derivative in comparison to other bands that were currently popular. Whether or not I had anything to do with the scene is completely fucking irrelevant to that kind of judgment.

Then why not just listen to ambient tracks? A talentless hack just beating on power chords with shit tons of distortions honestly just sounds bad to me.

>Black > doom > sludge (arguable importance) > death > thrash
Sludge is important, but it's not a cohesive genre like the others. It's more like a label for extreme metal that doesn't fit cleanly into one of the other genres. For example, Eyehategod, Mastodon, Neurosis, and Melvins don't have a lot in common stylistically, other than playing extreme metal that's not black, doom, death, or thrash.

Anyway, I think your ratings are fairly accurate (insofar as you can rate a whole genre), although there's bands in each genre that I really like.

Being a sellout is when you ignore and tarnish your roots for money and fame. If you think Metallica slowing down means them being a sellout, then I guess Anthrax is a sellout since Joe Jackson played faster then them.

>Anyway, I think your ratings are fairly accurate (insofar as you can rate a whole genre), although there's bands in each genre that I really like.
Same, actually. Thrash just tends to be the one I return to the least.
>Then why not just listen to ambient tracks? A talentless hack just beating on power chords with shit tons of distortions honestly just sounds bad to me.
Ambient is generally too thin to give me what I want out of metal. I like dense walls of sound. Harsh noise can be cool too, but it's nice to have structure here and there.

>Being a sellout is when you ignore and tarnish your roots for money and fame
Summed it up for me nicely, that describes Metallica.

Best Megadeth album for me.

That's easily the worst of their first 4, user, what are you doing?

Fucking disgusting pleb shit opinion
Megadeth >>>>> Metallica > Slayer > Anthrax

GOT ONE CHANCE

Anthrax > Slayer > Megadeth > Metallica

Who even listens to Anthrax

People who like fun and good metal

Fuck off. I said it was the best for ME. Guess you didn't read that part.

among the living is the best album by the big four