When will we sell these shitty rocks to the Russians?

When will we sell these shitty rocks to the Russians?

once we have deported all niggers and faggots from helsinki to there

Trade 'em for Petsamo and Viipuri. Selling would just mean the politicans would spend those moneys on refugees or on something other as idiotic

Give it for free with all the kebab.

It's practically like our own little gibraltar.

Viipuri is lost case and Russia will never wilfully let new players on the geopolitically important arctic region.

except that it's bigger and has nearly the same population

Never.
It's our land.

>>>>>>>

No it isn't. It's inhabited by Swedes, and since we can't literally drive them into the sea the second best option is to sell them to Russia.

Cleaning all the shit and rebuilding Viipuri would however be a huge boost to the economy and improve the uneployment rates significantly

>Cleaning all the shit and rebuilding Viipuri would however be a huge boost to the economy

Hah. realistically only solely rebuilding viipuri would crash our economy. Not even adding rebuilding infastructure around the region.

What the fuck, no we shouldnt. We should throw all international pacts and demilitarizing promises to trash and put up a submarine and nuclear base on åland. After we kick all the swedish speakers out

>Yaketi yak yak yak.
Traitorous dog.
You're ought to be shot.
t. your president

Should sell it for a military base for either NATO or Russia and see who's gonna pay more

This, It and Gotland are the most stratetigally important plots of land on the baltics. Russia won't take em by force as it fears the repercussions and doesn't wan't to sour relations more. We could just sell it to highest bidder.

Whats that

How about China

see

Selling it to Russians would be more fun just so see Swedes shit their pants and Åland turn into a shithole.
I'm no traitor since Åland isn't inhabited by Finns and never will be since our politicians are so spineless, Russians ruining Åland is the only way to purge them without international repercussions.

An option also.

Nah, they were more interested in throwing money at us to join in some silk road project of theirs

Åland has a smaller population than my small Municipality.

There is one (1) goy from Aland that i kept spooking with Extraflags until he left