Just graduated High School... any tips?

Just graduated High School... any tips?

Chekt. And it's all down hill from here. Buckle up faggot.

Get a job you little fucking freeloading shit

if you havent developed any social skills, go to college and get involved. it's your last chance before being doomed as a sperglord forever

if you have, start hustling

go to college, learn a trade skill.
avoid bullshit degrees like: Art, x Studies, journalism, english, etc.

The best years of your life are now over.

hit the gym and take care of yourself

also get the young pussy while you can

Get license; even if you have no skills being able to drive can get you entry level jobs. Take pre-requisites alongside classes in the summer at your college in case you want to get into more technical programs. If you have no direction don't go for generalized programs/major & minor; find a specialty as it's more useful.

That's what I had to do for three years to be able to afford tuition, books, without the need of student loans. about a week away from graduating with an associates in machining.

>gained degree
>no student loan debt to worry about
>feelsgoodman.jpg

Join the military. That's what I did. Not so bad

either go straight to college or get a job. if you take too long of a break from school its kinda hard to get back

Listen to me. Don't waste your time with women. Too many morons with no skills and an overabundance of testosterone think their self-worth comes from how many women they fuck. Ignore this. Don't waste your time chasing women. Focus on maximizing your worth and value. If you focus on your own success you will be amazed at how many things fall into place for you.

Go to trade school. I'm a civil engineer and some plumbers and electricians earn more than me

spend the night in a dumpster... soak it in... this is life now.

this whole thread is pretty accurate. if you don't have a job, get one and start savin' that money because college is almost always expensive. great waste of money though

Stay away from niggers.

This old fag speaks the truth, but if you can, fuck a few girls, just don't invest all your time on them. And like the majority, learn a trade/skill, and avoid Graphic Design AT ALL COSTS. You will never find a job.

Welcome to hell. Ignore all the liberal bullshit. If you're really smart, go to college and get a good ass degree that'll earn you $100k a year. You'll be sick of that job in only 10 years, but you'll have the money to change careers! If you're not smart, try to get hired in to a trade union. The pay is good and they sorta give a shit about the employees they represent. Meth sex is best sex, and don't do drugs, mkay

Get ready for a life of nothing Peter pecker

If you can, go into a program you can be proud of and not easiness of access. Sure you can get into an easy program and transfer, but someone mentioned civil engineering earlier. The only people I know in civil engineering hate their lives that work at McDonalds on the side or are VERY autistic. No offense to people in that program as they perhaps get joy from it, but choose a field that gives you purpose or makes you happy.

Anhero now. It's all crap from here.

Get granny some new teeth

Yes. I don't mean never have sex and live as a hermit. I just mean don't spend your time chasing women. Once you're successful (and that doesn't inherently mean fabulously wealthy. Define your own success and exceed in whatever you define that as) you will learn that you do not need to chase; other people will come to you.

Only do coke once. Not every day.

When you full on fall in love take a huge fucking step back. That shit will kick you in the dick!

Alcohol is your friend but don't abuse it. You can still have a career and be an alcoholic if you play your cards right.

If a woman pulls out on you with a child in the passenger seat, don't threaten to fuck them both. That shit will butterfly effect.

The best advice I wish I'd gotten: open a Roth IRA (Individual Retirement Account). You do this at you bank/credit union, it takes about 10 minutes. You can also do it online, but it if you don't know anything about them, like was my case, it is nice to be able to ask questions. Get that interest compounding with a relatively high interest rate and tax-savvy account as early as possible. Everyone who reads this who hasn't opened such an account, make sure to do this as soon as you possibly can.

done that two years ago, doubled money since then.

>Assuming the dollar will still hold any value by the time you're old enough to collect from your IRA

Top fucking kek

DO NOT go to University. Too many shit degrees while decent degrees are oversaturated with too many students (too much competition)

DO NOT chase after women. Fuck em for now, once you have a good job they'll be coming to you.

DO NOT go into debt, don't buy useless shit unless you have a steady job. Save up as much cash as possible, set up your own emergency fund.

I'm with you there bud, i feel like it's just gone go downhill from here but who knows, maybe i'll live off thee governments tit or kill myself before i even turn 20

It's cool if you want to be a fucking loser your whole life but I have ambitions, thanks.

Aim for a career that requires you to empathise with people - the robots are going to do the rest

"Don a good pair of pair of boots and hit the road; for the road is my calling, and not all who wander are lost"

-Anonymous

This

University was the biggest fucking regret, wish I did trade school and opened my own business

Don't go to college unless you either have wealthy parents or know for sure you can get a degree that'll secure a high paying job for debt payments later on. 9/10 degrees these days will just land you a job as a high-level fry cook.

BE A MAN AND JOIN THE MILITARY

Imagine waiting your whole life for that money, then dying before getting a chance to even use it.

This only applies to shit colleges. I went to a top 10 university and took an extremely common major (Economics) and I basically fell into a job making ~110k/yr as a 22 year old graduate

suck at life so we can all feel better about ourselves

Yeah OP.
Go to college for engineering/doctoral/mechanics/mathematics.

Or get a job in retail and move up in the rat race.
Eventually you'll learn that non of it matters and you'll learn to simply enjoy life and be happy for a job.

Or you'll actually start a business and make mils.
Jk.

>But still lurks around Sup Forums to gloat about his success. Sit down niger.

checked

Don't go into debt... of any kind without coming up with a very strict and specific plan to get out of it as quickly as possible... but do your best to live within your means... no matter what you chose to do... debt has basically ruined my life... and I'm an intelligent educated individual.

that's for beta cucks that dropped out of high school who are wannabe alphafags
>hurr durr git paid to kill muslim
>murica
>become a pawn for some politician and a corporation to make money off you
>(obvious shitpost)

This. Never let yourself go and become a ham planet. That shit is bad.

Congrats on finishing the easy part of life. Buck up kiddo!

You know, not everyone can get into the top 10 Universities, how much was your tuition?

Yeah and how much money did your parents help you pay tuition and pay off student loans without any worry?

AF is a decent gig, most of the people I worked with are Sup Forumstards but not cringe level. Pay is the same no matter what job you get so you can get some easy job like services, hang out in the ac, work normal hours, and see the world.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I've been coming here since I was a teenager, and besides, I'll fully admit I love coming here to remind myself how good I have it compared to most people. It's a guilty pleasure.
I understand this. I was just clarifying that it isn't that college is inherently bunk, it's that shit colleges are the ones that aren't worth it.

could you explain what you mean by this?

Destroy the dominant paradigm. Even if everyone were paid "living wages," we are fucking up this planet, hence us.

/thread

Trump is leading a kleptocracy that will damage the US economy, and that means the dollar.

I'll fight you faggot

Some of us would to like to continue however, no matter how academic the discussion is from here forth.

The shit colleges are nothing more but money making schemes for degenerates and niggers while brainwashing them with liberal bullshit.
What are you going to do with a Gender Studies Degree from Evergreen College?

Get an associates at your local community college, changed my life. Pic related, it is my wallet.

>file name

Hope you learned how to get high.

Yes. I mean that there is an economic crash coming that will destroy the dollar's place as the world's reserve currency, resulting in a permanent loss of American economic power that we will never see again. It will make 2008 look like a hiccup. You should not be saving your dollars with the expectation that those dollars will have anywhere near an equivalent worth by the time you are ready to retire. I can explain the mechanisms causing this if you are interested, but it's potentially boring economics that I won't offer unsolicited

>durr muh buzzwords

did you get friendzoned by a girl who ended up fucking a nigger, user?

>Ron Paul will suck my cock if I post stuff like this

kek

what school?

I heard that you can get a masters by taking a course on The Beatles.

Found the shit college nigger

i glanced at ppl mentioning college, do not go to college for any thing that does not require a degree, if youre not able to pay your way through and without going into debt the navy and air force are always there to give you great life skills and put you through college for free. (you dont need to go into combat, get a desk job do 4 years and bam, youre ahead of your class mates) dont fall for the college meme onless you have an iq over 120 (opinion). I think engineering is over saturated at the moment, but there cannot be an excess of young people with a degree in computer sci. don't do drugs and work out regularly. dont be degen and learn from other ppls mistakes. take yourself out of your comfort zone and dont be a cunt, remove toxic friends from youre life. boom

Evergreen is a respected learning institution. Sorry, not everyone had pragmatism beaten into them like your Republican dad did to you, faggot.

Sorry you went to a shit college that wasn't worth the investment. I didn't.

user didn't go to school
he learned everything here

>I don't understand how economics works so I'm just going to make a joke and hope I look cool

Hope you don't have any debt when it hits

>academic

Trips for tips negroe

What's your job

Sorry I don't have a faggot for you to fight. Learn grammar, top ten college.

You're a Paultard
busted
you probably have a speech about getting rid of the Fed too, don't you?

That was someone else, but I bet you felt really good about yourself for a moment there.

This fag gets it.

Can you explain to me what will happen when interest rate rises on debt, since you seem not to be concerned?

Ah well I attended Julliard.

This. Mandatory exercise was the only thing that saved me growing up, now I have countless problems that could've been avoided just by exercise and diet

We aren't going to go back on the gold standard you fucking faggot
ever
money is paperless now
they're actually "credits"

(You)

>nice play off.

That isn't what I asked. Stop equating my policies with Ron Paul when I have never once expressed those policies. I know it's easier for you to pretend I made a certain argument that you're used to, but I haven't.

Now let's focus and try this again. What happens to debt when interest rates rise on the principal?

im not who youre talking buddy.

You really are a retard though

Still wasn't me. The (You) thing only works if you actually quote all the posts involved, but I'm assuming you didn't because you realized you were wrong and didn't want to make it easier for me to confirm that.

>tfw parents are wealthy so they could easily pay for an expensive 4 year Uni + all living expenses.
>tfw 108 IQ brainlet that barely managed to pass HS.
>tfw got the worst SAT scores in the whole school most likely.
>tfw didn't even bother applying for schools.
>tfw Khv incel and no friends at all.
>tfw just going to stay a rich NEET my whole life.

Life sucks being a brainlet. The only thing I could do is get a minimum wage job but I have enough money and I couldn't handle a job.

You don't have to. Your economic paranoia is straight out of the Paultard Playbook.

>What happens to debt when interest rates rise on the principal?

Doesn't matter. We have a nearly 20 trillion dollar GDP that should be able to absorb that. Just raise taxes on the wealthiest individuals and businesses to cover it.

Found the newbies! Welcome to Sup Forums

IQ of 108 is half a standard deviation above average. You're smarter than 70% of the rest of us.

I voted for Hillary Clinton.
Mad?

>but I have enough money
do you mean your parents money when you say this?

1) The US recently created a new formula to recalculate the way it determines GDP. Do you know why it did this? To inflate the numbers and make the economy seem stronger than it is. But I bet you didn't even know that.

2) Let me answer the question since you still haven't managed to; when interest rates rise the debt will skyrocket. Interest rates have been kept artificially low for years in an effort to forestall the market crunch that is inevitably coming. A 1% rise on debt services (since I know you don't know what that means: it's the money you pay on interest without actually reducing your loan) will result in trillions of dollars in increased debt. Can you please explain to me how taxes will cover a trillions of dollar increase on debt?

3) The GDP, even without the recalculations, isn't healthy. The GDP is almost entirely propped by consumer debt and consumption spending. The reason this is bad is because it is spending without any real increase in productivity or investment spending. Once the credit begins to dry up, the entire system goes bunk. It is smoke and mirrors.

You're a fucking retard.,

**1% rise on interest rates will lead to trillions of dollars in increased debt services. Sorry, I was being sloppy

We're still not going to go back on to the gold standard.