Other urls found in this thread:

fluffybooru.org/post/list/fall_of_cleveland/5
youtube.com/watch?v=b_29yvYpf4w
arekeeoo.imgur.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yessssss

bump

i dont have fluffies on this device but i will bump

Fluffies being "racist" is the worst addition to the canon, fuck your shameful SJW shit. That one thing makes it so painfully obvious that fluffies are about hating human imperfection to the point I can't even enjoy them.

>fluffies are about hating human imperfection

It took you this long to figure that out huh?

it's not about racism, they dispose of less pretty fluffies in a misguided attempt to survive

they are attracted to bright colors and seek out humans to adopt them, these traits combined leads them to dispose of the least pretty foals first in order to make their family more pretty and therefore more likely to adopt

No, I've been shit-talking you on and off since the beginning calling this a ripoff of jiisou and/or yukkuri guro. But, really, of all the random coat colors they only hate brown. The allusion to black people is so painfully obvious it in turn casts fluffies as whites. With that one detail you've politicized something that was supposed to be about the universal suffering and imperfection of humanity which I already hated as a subject matter anyway.

You can't even be disgusting properly.

A racist mind is a racist kind.

>this meme again

the similarities to yukkuri are minimal, and again it's not about racism it's about retarded Guinea pig horses making dumb decisions in a feeble attempt to survive, go troll somewhere else

Will bump when I can; I'm too busy shotgunning Fall of Cleveland right now.

I almost lost my shit when the herds invaded the Perry plant; I live less than ten miles from it. God knows those little bastards could cause it to go into meltdown if they tried hard enough...

Don't you have an uncles funeral to go to?

could you post a link?

please be patient, he obviously has autism

Start here: fluffybooru.org/post/list/fall_of_cleveland/5 and work your way forward in time.

thanks

Constipation's a motherfucker...

I'm confused by this one. Is the fluffy dead? Whats up with its neck?

you know that is really messed up

i think the throat was slit. not sure though

someone came all over, most likely a brony

neck slit and probably came on.

'Moke siwwy gwassies ewwy bwite time!

I know that Jontron but let's be realistic, in this age of activism fetishization and academic corruption whites need to be on the defensive. We're the left's version of jews, I think.

Oh, don't be coy. The similarities are numerous, not to mention the derivation from the source material has the same motivation. People annoyed, enamoured, or most likely both with Rozen Maiden, Touhou and MLP in this order have all done...this. This burning of deliberately twisted effigies. I get this distinct impression that neither MLP fans nor non-fans have any majority representation here, that is to say it's a widely wavering 50/50 depending on the moment. People who just hate the original fandom the twisted effigies are made of join in seemingly equally? Even the weirdbox/hurtbox/etc divisions existed in the other types, I would actually say that the unique contribution of Fluffies is how downright gentle some of it is. Jissou had zero positive content, Yukkuri had some, you guys have like 30% or so.

SERIOUSLY it is sociologically beguiling this has happened 3 times in less than a decade and each claims total independence from the other.

I came here for fluffies, not Sup Forums.

Anyone got the comic where an ugly foal is born and the mom doesn't take care of it, so the human parent teaches her a lesson by giving special treatment to the ugly foal?

was it the nestle comic? fucking love that one, wish i saved it

Manners was my first real exposure to fluffies. Sorry I don't have it.

Mom can't remember, it was always posted a year ago in these threads. I remember the mom gets her legs cut off and then replaced with wheels and in the end she commits suicide or something like that

oh, it is the nestle comic.
the brother got his legs cut off and commits suicide. the mom dies from the trauma of seeing her 'bestest babbeh' get fucked by nestle

Yesss, that one, would you have a link for it?

Not him, nor do I have it.
But it's called "Good Manners is all that Matters"
Look it up, should find it quick

Thanks so much, name was on the tip of my tongue

It also makes sense that they hate "poopie babbehs" given how strongly they associate poop with punishment.

fuck yeah more weird box

That I can do.

weirdbox am bestest box!

this. this right here. this is my favorite comic. hands down. nothing beats this for me.

I've actually had people in fluffy threads say "I don't get it" when I've posted it.

true, but i like my explanation a bit more, it plays more to their natural stupidity

>a pogo stick

i could see that. but still way to funny for me.

youtube.com/watch?v=b_29yvYpf4w

Best explanation I've heard is it started as an auto-sort feature to filter out "undesirable" colors to save the folks at Hasbio some time when breeding them. Hasbio believed brown and dark green foals wouldn't sell well (naturally, since the primary market was young girls at the time) but somehow couldn't keep those colors from showing up in the gene pool.

i figured hasbio would use an auto sorter for that instead of relying on a creature that would automatically love all foals, but hey it's all feasible

But that's just it; they DIDN'T create a creature that loved all it's foals. They're programmed to hate ugly foals much in the same way they're programmed to love spaghetti.

This one is probably my favorite

why would they do that? they are marketed for young girls, and if a fluffy started murdering it's foals in front of her that would be just plain fucked up, i always figured killing darker colored foals, green brown and red in particular to be a learned behavior, not preprogrammed like their love for sketties and their speech patterns. it just doesn't make sense to sell a product that was programmed to be violent for any reason, i could see them teaching their breeders to dispose of them though.

I wonder how many people actually get the reference...and that makes me sad.

Most stories imply the original plan was for all foals to be sold sterile or fixed to maintain Hasbio's monopoly on them. In an ideal situation, no one would actually know about it. Unfortunately, fertile stock got loose, aftermarket breeding started, and you know the rest.

actually, due to the time fluffies had in the wild and not in households, they've developed a personality that's "best" suited for the outside world, i.e ferals eating "bad" babies first for milk, forming "herds" and making "smarties", etc.

all that's due to the whole PeTA incident that led to their programming being unfinished

ok that would make sense, but idk, i prefer a less "hellgremlin" fluffy stock myself, not that there's anything wrong with ferals going, well feral and turning into evil little shits
i know
that's my take on it, also fuck peta

oh shit, i see the context now. my bad
well, i guess i helped your side of the argument?

no problem

hey so i was thinking, what kind of shows would be on late at night for flufftv?would it be like adult swim, with gore or maybe documentaries?

Test pattern. Good fluffies go to bed early.

i know, but i figured that there should be something for owners to view late at night, like how cartoon network has adult swim

What owner, in their right mind, would watch FluffTV after the fluffy's gone to bed?

i would if it had fluffy abuse or documentaries, didi you read this post?

also have you seen reality tv? it's basically draino for your mind, im sure those people would enjoy regular fluffy tv, especially crazy post menopausal women

wolfram sparks album

arekeeoo.imgur.com/

thanks, i already have that bookmarked, great stuff, sucks wolfram deleted all his old stuff

yeah, why did he delete?

if i remember correctly he didn't like his old art...and that's it

Almost 4am here and I just had some nigger roll up on my door asking to buy a smoke off me...this fucking town