It's a lwaxana episode

>it's a lwaxana episode.

Even as a kid that shit was cringe as fuck

I think lwaxana is my most hated star trek character, next to alexander. That kid is insufferable. It makes senses they have an entire episode dedicated to each other.

Hated the fuck out of those episodes.

Roddenberry was a cuck.

I liked the episodes because Picard was infuriated.

Hated her. You guard a cup bitch! What was everyones favorite episode? Mine is anything to do with Q.

Not realizing that if not for the support of this woman there probably would have been no more than a pilot episode of TOS.

RIP Majel Barrett-Roddenberry AkA Ships Computer, Lwaxana

Wesley. Holy sweet jesus fuck, I hated him.

so she was a super huge space nerd?

Meh, I found Lwaxana tolerable. Occasionally a source of humor, she played nurse chapel in TOS, and her voice is in pretty much every episode ever.

The kid that played Alexander just couldn't act for shit. He improved a little over the course of the show, but not enough.

Alexander was the Sup Forums version of a Klingon child. Beta as fuck. You could just tell wharf wanted to gut the little fucker.

>Lwaxana's actress Majel Barrett died in 2008
>No more Lwaxana
>But Majel Barrett was a sweetheart as nurse chapel and the voice of the computer
>Roddenberry's wife

I dunno how to feel about this.

Darmok is always fun, same with Frame of mind, but I think inner light takes the trophy, that or Family.

In one episode he completely defies worf, screaming and acting like a little baby. Warf is so pissed, you can tell it's at this point he realizes that he will never have a normal klingon son, and that Alexander should have never been born / taken away from earth. Although worf's parents probably spoiled the shit out of him, which is what made him into the little shit he is.

On this episode of: Riker

All great episodes! Lol I'm such a fucking nerd I had two people play the inner light at my wedding reception. And FUCK Wesley! Why the fuck does he get to become the next stage of human evolution?

Riker: ON SCREEN

Riker: What in gods name...

Picard: !!

Picard: It's out baby, my love!

Riker: Er...

Riker: Mr. Worf! Fire all phasers and a full spread of photon torpedoes!

Mr. Worf: Aye!

Picard: !!!

Picard: YAMEROOOOOOO!

Riker: *trombone*

remember the time picard was borg and knew the secrets of the universe and then forgot all of it?

Nah, that's his mother's influence. She hated everything Klingon and wanted her son to be raised to not be a normal Klingon. Worf's adoptive parents were good parents and indulged Worf's desire for Klingon culture. He spent his first years with real Klingons, so the culture was already imprinted on him. Had Worf been there at Alexander's birth, he would have had a combination of Starfleet/human culture and Klingon culture. He would have probably just been slightly more human-like than Worf. Really can't blame Alexander on anyone but his mother and to a lesser extent Worf's ineptitude/unpreparedness at parenting.

Riker: Take it away Q!!

Q: *Mexican music*

Riker: Heheheheheehurrrr

Because it gave young kids someone to identify with. It worked to an extent, but the writers clearly didn't know what they were doing with the character.

Fair enough. That klingon mother was pretty hot though, she died though. Worf has the work luck with women.

I hate how no one trusted him afterwards. I'd fucking resign instead of dealing with the doubters all day long

I think that's pretty cool, but why two people?

Happy tuvok here. I loved the episodes where tuvok loses his shit.

Haters gonna hate.

Don't touch anything
>touch
Don't wander off
> am lost halp
Don't get involved
> they need me
That stuff aside I loved when he took leader roles. Made me think if this beta moral faget can lead so can I!

Remember that episode where Tuvok and Neelix died? I was so happy, but then that bitch Janeway had to bring them back.

Lieutenant junior grade Picard here.

Or when broccoli learned the secrets of the universe and forgot it? Or when Riker learned the secrets on the universe and forgot it? Or when (insert character/crew/faction/whatever) discovered a technology that would change the balance of power in the galaxy drastically or would change space travel as we know it... And then it is never heard of again?

It's a common trope.

Yeah I keep thinking how fucked up that was. Tuvix begged her not to.

Will Wheaton whenever he is at a convention always is like " I was so grateful to be part of your star trek crew, you guyz like FAMILY I NEVER HAD"

All the other actors are like: "Fuck off, kid, we always hated you"

Majel Barett was the first "Number One," 1st Officer in "The Cage," pilot

Holy fuck dub trips I better answer lol. It replicates when Picard and what's her face do a small duet together. Romance as fuck. It was moving to hear it in person with my family surrounding us too.

It was pretty fucked, I think they really missed the star trek principle in lieu of getting popular characters shoe horned back in.

Frankly, you have no drive, lieutenant, we'll see at your next review about getting you out of that shit ass position (yeah, no)

Wait what? Inner light isn't the episode where he plays the duet. That happens later in an episode called "lessons"

I can't rewatch this episode. But whenever it comes on I can't resist the feels trip

Frankly glad she did. I found Tuvix more annoying and off putting then Neelix and Tuvok were when in the same room.

It was an interesting ethical and moral quandary, but you can tell the writers simply wrote themselves into a corner. They knew they had to separate the characters, but couldn't figure out how to justify it. So they just had Janeway go gung ho like they usually did when they couldn't figure out how to advance the plot.

Moving on to DS9, my favorite episode of DS9 is "Hard time" That episode is masterfully crafted, acted, and amazing all around. So many feels.

Yeah but inner light is the song title supposedly. Plus the episode inner light is where he learns the song. In a shell don't nitpick cuz u know wat I mean anyway.

They weren't even the original Neelix and Tuvok, both the originals had died. The ones after Tuvix are clones.

I'll nitpick if I feel like it. But yeah I know what you mean. Cool wedding bro. Does your wife like star trek too?

Yeah. I'm just wish neelix stayed dead in that episode where seven of nine brought him back. I like tuvok fine. Neelix seemed like a freeloader who got lucky.

I've yet to watch DS9/ not enough hours in the day but I'll check it out.

Meh, in the star trek universe, what's the difference? If you wanna get technical the characters are killed and cloned every time they use a transporter.

Voyager was pretty shit in terms of characters, eh?

Shit captain, shit first officer, shit science officer, shit chef/guinen replacement, shit engineer.

Paris, kim, seven, and the doctor are like the only "good" characters.

DS9 Is actually really amazing. Such a good series. Really should watch it if you get the time.

Mfw I look at my bank account.

Well he kinda was a lucky freeloader. But he ended up earning his keep over the years. He was a useful guide when they were in space he was familiar with, and found ways to make himself useful besides. He was just a little annoying, and some folks fixate on the annoying aspect.

That always freaked me the fuck out. Like don't the characters realize this? I would never use a transporter.

He didn't deserve Kes. At all. Fuck do I wanna fuck Kes.

She was the first trekky in between us. I am a Jedi lol took years to get her to watch a new hope then she got frustrated cuz the whole 4 before 1 but not before 7 thing lol she even watches the star trek original TV show and movies.

Man I couldn't imagine watching Voyager without the doctor. His episodes were some of the best.

>"I am a jedi"

That made me cringe.

Not as good as other incarnations of the show. It may be a decent sci-fi show, but it's not very good as a star trek show. The creator even said he set out to make a star trek show that wasn't like star trek. Should have been a new franchise imo.

god damn are you right about that. The Holo-doctor was by far the best character AND the best actor in the whole show.

I fucking love how they keep the consistency throughout the various series, bringing that one dude back to play the Holo-doc every time.

I love how the dude behind this nig just rubs his fucking shoulders as his brain melts

I don't really agree. I mean it is darker, but it is still trek through and through. I mean I guess it was kind of like babylon 5? But in terms of theme and story format it's clearly a trek show.

I heard great things and it coincides with TNG, so as soon as I'm done binging on the MCU TV series and X-files ill give it a shot!

but you sleep. Maybe we die every time we go to sleep, and we are "reloaded" when we wake up, but it is a different "us", just with all the old memories ...mostly. Maybe that's why we forget things, or maybe we feel better about something stressful after we've been asleep. Not everything is reloaded exactly, and our old "us"es, are dead.

Pleasant dreams.

I think kes was the hands down worst character.

lol I've never noticed that before, that's actually hilarious.

It was supposed to. Lol I'm a nerd, accepted that a long time ago. Hell I rp in swtor. That's a stain I'll just have to wear with pride

Shut up, friend, shut the fuck up.

I hate how chakotay (or however you spell his name) was portrayed. Always hammering it home that he's a native American as if we forgot at the end of every episode. It was way worse than Worf's obsession/internal conflict with being a true Klingon.

But overall I'd say voyager was an excellent series.

season 1 Riker was hard to watch.

the show is carried by Data and Picard and Jordie is the 6th man if you have an episode with no Data and no Picard, like the episode where Jordie and Ensign Ro become intangible. that was a great fucking episode.

She was so bangable though.

There's something off with that pic...Ohhh man, what a birthday present.

Do yourself a huge favor and don't look up what the actress looks like now. Seriously.

I think voyager was "passable", that's it. There were some good episodes, but the cast really didn't work that well.

That was a great episode, and you're correct about season 1 Riker, but he is one of my favorite characters after that.

I won't. thank you for the warning.

In what universe were Paris and Kim good characters? The guy who played Kim only didn't get canned cause his agent got him in People's most beautiful list.

Everyone except the doctor and Seven of Nine's tits can fuck right off on tbat show.

I could never get into DS9 because it lacked what I always loved about Star Trek.

Seeking out new life and new civilizations, boldly going where no man has gone before.

DS9 has almost none of that. Sure it has good writing, supposedly, character interaction, plot, all that shit.

But my robot brain doesn't give a fucking SHIT about the deep social interactions between the fuckwits on this god damn space station. I want to see CRAZY SPACE SHIT every fucking episode. Get these boring ass Cardassians and Bajorans (more Ba-Borings) fucking out of here and give me more fucking KLINGONS.

Don't worry he's full of shit. Your brain never "turns off" when you sleep. Its just in standby mode. All your files are still open where you left them.

You're probably right. I only included Kim because of the Paris and Kim buddy episodes. And I think Paris is in there because I'm a white male and he is literally the only character I can identify with.

DS9 actually has a lot of crazy space shit. They get a ship a few seasons in.

Janeway was also well acted, but the character suffered from horribly inconsistent writing. Tom Paris, Harry Kim, Belana, and ensign Suter were pretty well acted too for the most part.

Here's a little food for thought, Tom Paris = Wesley Crusher. He's the one the audience is supposed to identify with (especially the kids in the audience).

>Seven of Nine's tits
Eeeeyy come on man. Jeri Ryan was hot from the top down.

But those tits were fucking amazing.

On that note fuck the Cardassians all together. Literally just Romulans 2.0 no depth to them at all. But the mystery build up they got was thrilling as fuck!

>They get a ship a few seasons in.
NIGGER THAT'S SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE FIRST FUCKING EPISODE.

I never identified with Paris. He was just some douche. TBH i never identified with fucking anyone on Voyager all that much.

Except maybe the doctor.

If memory serves, he dies from the alien that wanted to kill 1/2 of the crew just to see how people handle death in every conceivable way.

I'd risk it just in hopes of being the guy that dies from massive orgasm.

They never said what this guy died from, but guessing it has something to do with watching that movie "Home Alone".

reminder that everyone that ever used a teleporter is dead

the teleporter kills you and constructs your clone in its place

Dude, the Cardassians gave us Garak, Damar, and Dukat. The Cardassians were amazing!

Agreed. If they had substituted the Cardassians with the Romulans set the show somewhere near the fabled "Neutral Zone" and had some other more interesting set of aliens being genocided I would have watched the fuck out of that.

Tom Paris was a fucking fag. I didn't like Robert Duncan McNeil. Janeway was ok. The character was inconsistent at times. Kim stayed an ensign the whole 7 years. Even though he knew everything about the ship and even kicked ass as Captain.

He died because black people don't watch home alone.

>Garak, Damar, and Dukat.
Fuck all those guys because they all looked exactly the same. I come into some rando episode and suddenly they're calling the same guy three different names and I have no idea what the fuck is going on.

>die from massive orgasm
That sounds good at first user. But then your Jizz turns to blood and you slowly start to deflate and you begin to regret your choice.

God damn do I love fucking Star Trek. I gotta go re-watch some of that shit.

Or it could have been a rebellion against the romulan empire orchestrated by outside dignitaries or something.

Yes these characters were my favorites.
Garak was smart ass King. Damar was a drunk who phasered first ask questions later. Dukat was fucking awesome always betraying someone.