Is Sup Forums an echochamber or a safe haven?

nigger

A free speech zone.

WE

It's a beacon of knowledge blazing out across a black sea of ignorance.

Safe space echo chamber?

You can't even post the Fuhrer here without getting called a weenie.

If you had the ability to speak your mind more openly, Sup Forums wouldn't even fucking need to exist you dumb nigger.

WUZ

REPORTED.

its an army. its an idea. its the future.

>Praise Kek

>echochamber

What did you say, faggot?

Faggot-chamber

Just a bunch of faggots trying to out faggot each other.

KANGZ

NATZESS

It all depends on how you browse it

This honestly, most places on the internet would forbid the discussions we have around here, and people from all over the political spectrum come to express their opinions freely.

Sup Forums is a board of peace and tolerance. All opinions are welcome

you're daily reminder hitler got 50 million white people killed and was the worst thing to ever happen to the european peoples

Both.

For me it's catharsis from the daily deluge of liberal/jewish propaganda.

>worst thing to ever happen to the european peoples
Uh no, that would be the 40 year long communist rule over most of Europe, that killed 100 million white people
now you're going to say
>but Hitler started the war, so he is to blame for that too
Nobody MADE Churchill throw those countries under the bus, including the countries he was trying to save in the first place.

>Australians and mapleniggers can post here

>safe haven

Pick one.

Right now it's my safe haven from the precious fucking snowflake liberals.
And I used to identify as a left-wing, non-authoritarian liberal.
But the more I see of how 'the left' is going, the more I feel like the right (even if the left-most part of it) is where I belong, because I've not yet had anyone right-wing cry about having their fucking feelings hurt by my language, just because I express my opinions forcefully.
I was just going to deny that Sup Forums is always right, then I realised that Sup Forums is always right.
Fuck.

It is neither, OP.

Most of us on Sup Forums welcome opposing opinion, particularly of the leftist persuasion, as we like to unravel the progressive philosophy, and point out its never-ending hypocrisies.

Safe haven as in a safe space, here on Sup Forums? ...Now, you are just being ridiculous.

It's the offspring of Sup Forums and /r9k/.
It's cancer^2.

Both depending on who you ask.

Is the art of making statues the degeneration of rock? Marble Damage?

>Is Sup Forums an echochamber or a safe haven?
no, therefore, no

Yep. I got banned the other day for suggesting that if you're fat that you can never be redpilled because being fat is degenerate. The guy who does it FOR FREE banned me because it hit too close to home and alienated all those red-pilled fedoras.

neither

when the internet goes down, Sup Forums no longer exists

pol.foundation

It's a glory hole filled with nigger dicks with a lonely, socially deprived neckbeard in the middle complaining about how ruined their country is because of jews and muslims.

Yes.

It is a gas chamber.

What does being fat have to do with accumulation of truth ? Yes fat people are degenerate, but in one specific way. Also, for being "banned" you seem to be back pretty quick.
Ib4 muh proxies

It's an FBI honeypot.

Mostly a board of shitposters and a few smart guys that gets flooded with shills and trap/bbc bullshit. For whatever reason.

Sup Forums has Nazis, communists or Marxists, libertarians and absolute moderates. Sup Forums is not an echo chamber. Sup Forums is the only politically diverse board on the internet because Sup Forums doesn't ban you if you're further right than a "moderate" who's okay with AA or if you call yourself libertarian instead of liberal.

No, this really is the last real bastion of free speech. Want to rant about blacks? Go ahead. Dollar collapse? Sure. Trolling with Marxism? Okay, just prepare to get wreckd.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

It's a sea of piss with mounds of shit floating in it.

It's an echo chamber for ebils.

I see people who call this a safe haven or a right wing hug box. But then I remember that OP is a faggot and gas the pikes fish war nao.

I then see someone try to make an innocent post about what they think about random house bill #9001 and then all the replies calling him nigger and retarded. So I'm pretty sure it's not an echochamber either. Inb4 someone calls me a nigger and disagrees with me

>safe haven
>noun: safe haven
>a place of refuge or security
So you're a cuck?

>50 million
You literally pulled that out of your ass faggot
He barely killed 20 million indirectly

KEK