Creator of the Andy Sixx Log of Shit meme here. I dont normally do this but what the hell. AMA

Creator of the Andy Sixx Log of Shit meme here. I dont normally do this but what the hell. AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/log-of-shit-news
shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/single-post/2017/06/10/BVB-Army-Commander-and-Aerosmith-Air-Force-Commander-Negotiate-Alliance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

how old are you?>

has it taken off as well as you thought it would?

Mid 30s.

Why are you like this?

What's the deal with the log shit ? Like, did someone do that or want to do that? I never understood the meme

On a scale of 1 to faggot, how high is your autism?

Smells like summer

Nothing to understand, it's that stupid. You're over thinking
/not OP

Are you the creator of the WIX site?

It's gotten a pretty good reply so far. I really enjoy when people get mad about it. It's just a meme
I'm just trying to have a good laugh at all or yours expense.
The logs are creamy, steamy, and dreamy.
Faggot++

Bullshit. I am the creator of the log of shit.

its not a meme though,

Lemme just say, thanks for making this shitty meme. I don't understand it but every time I see it posted I can't help but laugh at how ridiculous it is. Godspeed, OP.

Did you Make the wix site? Yes or no?

You know that smell you get just before the rain rolls in on a hot day? That's the smell I'm getting.
Yes
No
It's is. You just aren't looking hard enough.

Dude...I don't say this often on Sup Forums
But....just fuckin quit.....
When I see those threads...I see the fucking waste space Sup Forums has become.....
And I realize I have spent almost 15 yrs on this site....
FUCUUUCUCUCUCKKKKK

Do you log post often now or is your attention more on articles for the site? I post probably at least 60 percent of the log threads on Sup Forums now, I'm interested in learning more about you

How old am I? The function of age serves people no good. Therefore i wont answer your question.

Of course. Im happy with whatever we can get and theres more coming for this meme, let me tell you.

Dubs logged. Also like what?

Traditional sexual intercourse pr foreplay would not consumate the tremendous amount of lust one could ever have for such a devine being like Andy Sixx. Sure you could suck on his dick and drink Henceforth, a piece of Andy must be consumed and make the process complete. Any piece would do, but his logs of shit hold unfathomable power from within as well as the ability to massage one's esophagus while it is slidding down their throat

How high is my autism? Autism isnt a measure of height or distance for that matter, but perhaps someone with the intelligence you posess cant comprehend that and therefore ask a question that prepositions me to wonder if you yourself have such a condition

>I really enjoy when people get mad about it.
same here, it's why i started log posting too

If you want to troll, why not come up with something clever or funny instead of this?

All you've done is prove you lack any substance, creativity or any redeeming qualities whatsoever.

It's more interesting when people come in and act like they have the authority to know what's behind it, like that one guy that chases Andy six threads all over be and posts his pasta. It's tempting to tell him how off he is but I'm waiting to see how it plays out

In the form of a question please.

That i am.

>creator of the log of shit
So your andy sixx? Bullshit. Andy's besides me right now. Were laughing at what a faggot you are while i finger his asshole

But it is

Im pleased that you find amusement in this meme and our efforts. Thank you for your support and always pleased to brighten someone's day.

Yes I did

15 years on this site? Jeeze, and I thought I had problems...

To be honest, i log post a little less than i did before because im maintaining the wix site

Really? I disagree. If you read the wix articles, youll find theyre nothing but creative

dubs logged, throat clogged

What wix site?

Are you the only one behind the site? I love the articles, and I run the FB page. Would you ever think about linking the page to the site? I sent you an email with the link about a month ago

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/log-of-shit-news

And holy shit I just noticed the new article

Yeah man gmthey update it almost every day i think

Did you know Andy Sixx's real last name (Biersack) translates to beer bag from German?

Unholy trips

Wtf? What the hell did you link me to?

Nice dubs

It doesnt matter what his faggy birthname means in another language. All i care about is sucking a fucking monster log of shit out of his asshole now give it to me right fucking now or else ill fucking explode

triple sixx logged

The problem with that is that I personally dont have a facebook so in order for us to monitor that, it would require one of us to use their personal accounts.

Ill have Sanquea look into trying to get you a spot on the news page but we cant promise anything.

god andy. you're pathetic. i mean really, i remember when you posted as yourself and told Sup Forums about your stupid site. it's only you and a couple of your faggot friends from your band trying to resurrect their failed attempt at a botdf ripoff group. but it's you. mostly you that is on a good one and stays up for days abusing meth and posting this irrelevant memes. right now you have 12 posters in this thread. if you really want a meme to stick you would know that it isn't going to happen in Sup Forums. try pol or music or fucking twitter and Facebook. literally the only people who see this shit have zero effect on today's meme's gaining traction. i give you till july when you finally quit this faggotry. summer in los angeles in your shitty apartment without air conditioning behind a computer will seem so pointless. even for a narcissist like you. but until then good luck wasting away and fading into history because know one will remember your momentary fame from 5 years ago and it will drive you insane. proof?
who won the mtv vanguard award five years ago? best solo artist? best r&b single?
answer?
NOBODY FUCKING REMEMBERS THAT SHIT NOR WILL ANYONE EVER REMEMBER YOU.

Creamy logs

Even that would be awesome.

/thread

Go away evil logger.

Go away evil logger

Creamy....

Steamy...

You actually have a female involved in all this?

hi andy. you know it's andy when he feels compelled to comment on anything negative about him. always the victim and always being bullied so he's just defensive about anything that criticizes his fragile ego.
it's obviously you andy, too much oc of yourself from your personal photoshoots and concerts. old photos of yourself and shitty gifs you made to promote your epic failure of a band and your failure at being a frontman. the best you could do was cross promote blood on the dance floor and davhie. he's a convicted sexual predator and you're just a untalented hack that put more emphasis on wearing makeup then trying to make good music. all those tween girls are now adults and they have zero interest in emo scene faggotry because it was just a fad.

I have a team. Who do you think has been writing all the articles? Look at the fucking site. Theres no way i could write all of that.

T. Jaded ex bvb fan

Why don't you listen to real metal like gorgoroth or satanic warmaster, even something like gojira? Instead of this teen crap

Good point. Either way, I'm a huge fan.

Someone needs a warm log slidding down their throats ASAP

Ex bvb fan?

What happened? Found out you weren't good enough for andy sixxs warm log of shit?

yeah. nice alexa rank. that site get's less traffic a andy sixx concert. nice try andy. you already admitted it was created by you a couple months ago. some user who was a mod at Sup Forums archives traced your ip address. but who would remember that? just like who will remember you, andy the attention whore.

Where's that armchair psychologist? Avoided this thread like the plague kek

You guys are idiots. No proof as to who he was. All he had to do was say he created this shitty meme and you were on this thread like a bitch in heat. Pathetic

no, i realized that andy wasn't good at making music. plus i was only 13 and it was a fad i quickly grew out of along with all of my girlfriends.

Grow up, tard wrangler. We all know it's you

lmao quality banter

Your meme is shit

>that site get's less traffic a andy sixx concert

HAH

>ever being into bvb

Pathetic fuckin poser

Lol you keep saying that but nobody's buying it. Admit it, you asked... no, BEGGED to suck a big one out of andy's asshole during a concert and he looked at you in disgust as if you were lesser than dirt. But even dirt gets to enjoy andy's sweet warm creamy log so id say that youre just worthless in the eyes of the whole BVB Army

Why the onion ring?

Are you an emo fag?

Haven't you been banned for this already?

see. i told you. andy always has to reply to any criticism of his fragile ego. these memes are never scene in ANY social media content. this has gained no traction and it drives andy insane and makes him real defensive. he doesn't even have any fans anymore to retweet and share on Facebook/twitter/inst/etc. etc. it's a case of diminishing returns. a last attempt by a few shitty emo performers that have become irrelevant. i love all of andy's efforts at viral marketing failing as bad as his career. he couldn't give away free tickets to one of his concerts these days. this is his swan song before he's completely forgotten. sucks to be him.

Fuck you faggot. I got banned for reporting one of these threads a month and a half ago. Faggot fucking mods.

t. Jaded ex bvb fan

Listen to real metal, whore.

Fuck Pepe post rare LOGS!

OC

getting this defensive. tbh, i was a bigger botdf fan. i honestly can't even remember one of your songs. bvb was always the least popular of that scene.

But the logs of Andy sixx's are supreme to all other logs. No one logs are steamier or creamier.

I was actually in a black metal band (drummer) at the peak of their popularity. 2009-12. I can guarantee you while I did hear a little bit about botdf at the time, the garbage that my friends and I made fun of the most was bring me the horizon and bvb. They were way bigger than anything else in that scene, pun intended.

wow. almost an hour has passed and just a couple dozen people itt.

I am a senior engineer involved in a highly classified, multi-billion dollar project sponsored by the governments of the United States, China, Russia, and India. I have no doubt that this project will be made well known to the public some years from now, and will change the course of human history. But I beleive that it is my duty to share some of what we have uncovered with the world immediately. I can't say much more about the project itself, but I can tell you that what we have discovered has changed our entire understanding of physics, and has completely overturned our understanding of the nature of reality. Einstein's relativity and quantum mechanics are now able to be reconciled in a unified theory thanks to the revelations this project has uncovered. We are calling this monumental discovery, the piece of the puzzle that has been missing for so long, Log Theory. Log Theory states that there is nothing hotter than sucking a creamy log of shit out of Andy Sixx's asshole. His rich, fragrant log sliding effortlessly down ones gaping throat makes drowning in shit a fate one can only pray for. With a stomach full of hot logs I could die a happy man.

I'm not the creator of Andy sixx or the op if this blog. But I did first day the phrase "steamy creamy onion log ringy" therefore I'd like to think I cemented Andy and Stevens Union.

You had a hand in this

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/single-post/2017/06/10/BVB-Army-Commander-and-Aerosmith-Air-Force-Commander-Negotiate-Alliance

Then I did properly serve my log

Double Sixx's logged

I must log my own sixx's

>tfw op is just samefagging hard with proxies

Why the fuck have you created that?

how did it start? what does it mean?

So there's two fags in here Roleplaying as the most autistic man himself.

I'm not the creator I'm just a log bro. We aren't many but we are strong. My enjoyment besides log itself is how hard people reeeeee over this.

Let log sooth your hellish hate

What is that? Cuz it sure as shit (LEL XD :P) aint no memee.

enough already. your the drummer of bvb, obviously. you're all grasping at straws trying to resurrect your careers. i know because andy posts a few pics of the entire band so it's obviously a group effort and andy is calling the shots so your probably doing it grudgingly. so sad you guys don't even have any pr or management/agents anymore because this is the most juvenile and embarrassing attempt at viral marketing. only a bunch of drugged out has beens would think this would work and even more, thinking Sup Forums is still a meme factory. you're about 8 years too late. there is no oc coming from Sup Forums anymore.

Log ring of truth my freind

Man you guys are fucking morons. If someone is trying to resurrect their career, are you honestly autistic enough to believe that they would take to Sup Forums in order to achieve that? Much less by forcing a meme involving sucking feces from the vocalists asshole. You really have to balls to the wall autistic to believe this lmfao

No, I really was in a black metal band at the time.

So where's the armchair psychologist? Why does he avoid the AMA threads?

WHY IS THIS GUY SO CONSTIPATED