Ask a doctor anything

ask a doctor anything

let me tell you what i really think about you

Should I get off of SSRIs to improve my sex life or will the dip in mental stability not make it worth it?

mental stability probably trumps your dick, but you can try switching to Lexapro or Welbutrin as they're associated with less sexual side effects

Thanks, doc

got an ulcer in my mouth. when should i see a doctor?

What does a knuckle fracture look like (5th medicarpal) I've had boxers fractures before twice and now my last knuckle hurts like hell only when I touch it, plus at swollen a bit. No purple either. Is it a fracture?

I'll believe you're a medfag
Why'd you do it.
>inb4 shitposting
I'm studying for MCAT these days

if it hasnt healed after like a week, or for severe pain, fevers

your doc can prescribe some shit called magic mouthwash if it's not too severe

Had an MRI of my prostate because of blood in semen, and this is the result:
1. Decreased T2 signal intensity throughout the prostate gland peripheral zone which may be seen in the setting of prostatitis. Please correlate clinically.
2. A 0.9 cm cyst in the right seminal vesicle/base of the prostate with T1/T2 hypointense rim, may represent hemosiderin. Short term follow up is recommended.

What's the next step?

gotta xray that shit. did you injure it in the past week?

thanks. hope its not mouth cancer, it's right in the middle of my cheek.

Why can't I sleep? I have so much shit to do tomorrow

i was good at science and wanted to challenge myself, plus its a rewarding career, much better than being a corporate drone in my opinion

4 months ago, never had an z ray because I wasn't worried about it. I'm just surprised it still hurts even when I tap it lightly

im not a urologist but nothing sets off red flags for me. Looks like you had a prostate infection

what made you think cancer? has it been there for a while?

Do those just clear up on their own?

what's keeping you up?

and is the cyst from the prostate infection? and how did I get that?

don't know. I thought maybe too much sugar too late in the day, but, now it's like 12:30am and I have to get up at 5:30.

I'm staying in a hotel. Tomorrow I have to go to my moms party in the afternoon, where she wants me to a meet a bunch of her coworkers since I'm in town. I get nervous around people so maybe that's it.

could be a fracture, could be a bone bruise. if its fractured then there's the risk of it not healing properly if its the type that needs reduction.

probably not, people have random cysts everywhere. i dunno why the radiologist wanted to point out that he thinks its "hemosiderin" but i'm not aware of that being associated with anything scary

I hurt my wrist four years ago and it still flares up. doctors are fucking garbage when it comes to anything except trauma

from googling around that sounds like it's just dried blood? maybe the cyst popped and that's why when I jerk it I have blood in there?

so this is an isolated incident? or has it been going on a while?

if you have a drugstore then try loading up on some benadryl, then fap for good measure

>owwie my wrist hurts

man up queer

idk. i'm assuming they checked your kidneys right? and have they scoped your bladder?

Just passed this kidney stone, am i ok? I feel better now. Poking the thing it's sharp like glass

no just had it for about a week.

For a while. Like a month.

Okay, thanks. I have a follow up with the urologist, but not for like three more weeks. Hopefully he doesn't finger my asshole again.

Don't know if they have checked my kidnets. Nothing bladder related, no blood in my pee only semen.

congrats, if you're not in pain then you'll be ok. if you have any remaining stones, you'd feel them

so i've had carpal/cubital tunnel issues when i try to use a computer mouse, i'm fine doing anything else (everyday activities, console controllers, weightlifting, etc). any idea how i could work my way back to using one? i use a trackpad right now and it's annoying because my job and schoolwork is computer based, plus i'd love to get back to gaming

he's going to finger your asshole. I 100% guarantee it

huh, so whatever is bleeding is along the cum track. have they ultrasounded your balls? i honestly don't know what the next step would be, good thing you have Uro

you try wearing a cock-up wrist splint? or gaming with a controller instead?

He already did stick a finger my bum, just hoping he doesn't do it again.

Thanks medanon.

is weed good

I took mine June 1 hard asf bro, when you taking yours?

no prob, feel free to post nudes of your wife/gf as payment

after pubterty and completion of brain development, yes. Before then, no

to what extent does oxidation make you age/not function properly? obviously vigorous exercise/clean diet is goof for you but does consuming more anti oxidant actually do anything for you in terms of longevity fighting disease?

i wore a wrist splint at night for a month or two and it helped me recover to a degree, but it caused numbness in the ulnar nerve so i stopped doing it as soon as i could stand it.

i use a controller for every game i can, but some games can't be played with a controller so i've just given those up

do they still make you write those two essays?

I'm a wizard. Had to explain that to the doctor too when he was curious about STDs.

is psychiatry nothing but a jewish scam?

Oh but here is a qt from last night.

there have been reports that the anti-oxidant properties of green tea is what makes the japanese so fucking healthy but i don't buy it. the japs are healthy because they are active and don't eat garbage. if you follow a good lifestyle then will anti-oxidants make a difference? maybe, maybe not. i think the effects is negligible

that sucks. why not get a hooker? as long as your wrap it up you'll be fine

i have this little thing in my chest (i already had a sonography and its not cancer) and it kinda hurts sometimes

there are many jewish scams and hebrew tricks in this world, but i don't think psych is one of them. they constantly change their values and definitions of stuff as we learn more about the human mind

I'm American. Worried about legal trouble and not sure where to get one that won't rob me. Also just afraid in general. I need to do that though, but not sure how.

thats about what i assumed especially about japs seems to be a false positive statistic type of thing.

oh and what resources do you use if you dont know something/want to learn more about? I know about uptodate do medical pros actually use it? any others? thanks dr user

asymmetric nipples, would not fap to. thanks anyway though

no, there is no writing

what did the sonogram show?

Japs live longer because they are much shorter than Americans

I've had itchy testicles for a couple years, symptoms seemed like cystitis. I stopped going to doctors because they couldn't diagnose my problem. I've taken various herbal anti-parasite remedies, then when I took turpentine I pissed this bloody worm-like looking thing. I'm pretty sure I have parasites, I'm still on Turpentine and urinating clear (not bloody) filament-like things.

Any advice? Any experience with parasites?

i like going to asian massage parlors, as everything that goes on is in a safe, controlled environment and it's low risk for you as a customer. Try out a site like rubmaps, its like yelp for prostitution

I just fucked a day h oe behind a dumpster in my car. She sucked dick better than any other h oe I've had and I came buckets. Should i blow wad in her mouth again, doc?

Thanks. Do they fuck or just do handjobs?

uptodate is the best. otherwise you can find lectures from academic physicians on youtube, which is sometimes better than the lectures in med school

lucky bastards.

what the fuuuuuck

literally nothing
the paper described my tissue and said that there were no mamary glandules developing

Yes. Bust all the nuts in her. Caution with herpes and pregnancy tho

A1 advice user. A1

depends on the girl. the vast majority do handjobs, about 10% will do blowjobs. occaisonally they'll fuck. the websites will tell you what the girls do there

did they biopsy it?

there was nothing, just a little meat bump

how big is it? they wont just cut it out?

Havent shit in two weeks and my guts are starting to hurt, also im a total neet an this has been regular for months cept it usually lasted a week, wat do pls halp

No, it's way fucking harder now

Any help would be appreciated. Most doctors just feel my balls then send me home.
This all started when I fucked an Indian girl.

two weeks? nigga you may have an obstruction. drink a bunch of miralax, like 2 packets, and buy a fleet enema and shoot i up your asshole. if still no shit then see a doctor

how?

i dunno what that shit is. find a new doctor and ask him if he thinks sending a sample to pathology would be a good idea, he'll probably agree for the sake of not looking dumb

For the past year or so, I've been having random sharp pains in my heart and I occasionally get out of breath at the most random moments. I've had an EKG but that was normal. EEG didn't show any activity either. But I had no pains during these tests so I don't trust them. I'm pretty fit, I eat healthy. What could be the problem?

Anti vaccine movement
Something to it or total bullshit

im 34 475 pounds i eat an entire bag of dorritos every morning for breakfast and only drink gamerfuel

is there any hope for me?

I'm 210 pounds, and am 6' 1".

I've got some bad nerve pain in both my big toes. Had a blood test and everything came back exactly normal. Thoughts?

I'm drink how do prevent hangovers

did they do a 30 day EKG? if that was normal then my next step would ultrasound your heart, or do a chest xray to see if theres anything in your lungs. lots of people get random pains in their chest that we never find out what it is but the important thing is to rule out potentially fatal stuff

i'm really depressed but I don't have health insurance. how do I get medication without going broke?

its why we have measles outbreaks despite being in a first world country. its complete tinfoil bs and kids are getting sick because of it

Nah what they did was like an hour or so.

time to apply for my 600lb life

did they check for diabeetus? gout?

drink water, hangovers are caused by dehydration

SSRIs are dirt cheap. Do you need a cheap psychiatrist? Some counties in the US offer free mental health

How much water in about to pass out

I have De Quervain's Tenosynovitis in my right hand. What's the chances it'll heal without surgery?

then you definitely need a 30 day EKG. Just doing it for 1 hr isnt gonna catch shit if the episodes happen randomly. its the same shit but you carry a gameboy-sized thing around for a month

well i do need some kind of doctor to get ssri's from. my problem is that any time i've ever seena doctor, I end up having to pay 150-200 dollars even if they didn't do anything.

maintain hyrdation so that your pee is slightly yellow or clear

Thanks

drink a lot of sour cabbage juice, eat the sour cabbage too, pickled gherkins are even better. If these 2 don't help buy Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate (it tastes really bad but you're gonna shit a lot after it), 1/2tsbp / 250ml of water.

I've sprained my ankle 2 months ago and it still hasn't healed entirely

I have to mention that i never went to see a physician/doctor because i don't have money

Also, i did walk a shit ton because i live on my own and don't have a car

My ankle gets stiff and cracks a shit ton as soon as i try to do any rehabilitation exercises

Wtf is wrong?

did they try steroids? surgery is the last ditch, most cases dont need it

ok everybody im gonna go fap and sleep. ill be around randomly to offer med advice in the future. stay healthy

Nigga I ain't peeing yet I'm about to sleep

I'm 220 pounds and I'm very self concious about my weight (I consider myself to be fat as fuck), taking that I'm 5'8''. You should have thought about it before your last hope was liposuction.

buy this

Wtf is this supposed to do?

I do have an analgesic cream but it's pretty much useless 72 hours prior to the injury

I'm suddenly growing bumps on my head. Fixed to bone, skin moves freely over it and it doesn't grow in the location of lymph nodes. Pretty substantial and absolutely same density as bone. Quite sure they can't be cystic. Attached picture for location and seeking advice wuttodo

I did look it up, looks promising and i hope it'd fix my problem cause i wanna get back to skateboarding so bad and i need to find a job before i start school

I'm 23 and have no problem with getting a boner. However I want to last longer in bed. How do I do that? Any OTC pill I can take?