I need a honest as fuck rate b

I need a honest as fuck rate b

You look like a shark I give a 6 if you grow a beard then that would probably rise

Get a new hairstyle too

I don't have down syndrome

gun in mouth, brains on ceiling, no one notices you're gone until the stench becomes unbearable, corpse cremated by the state because nobody cared enough to claim the remains, ashes tossed into a dumpster / 10

is this you...because it sure looks like you

holy fuck user.
ruthless.
lol'd pretty hard.

you asked for honest

Buff with a baby face. Beard bro beard.

You look like you suffer from down syndrome or fetal alcohol syndrome. In any case, you are screwed. You want a rate? 1.

not op. just a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude.

That's fine...I'm really just 7 ducks in a man suit

I am op and stop pretending to be me faggot

You're pretty average dude that said the size of your neck look makes you look a little bit like a thumb thumb

New photo maybe? You look like you're trying not to blow your load too soon. Or you're about to shit out a log. Relax your face a bit more.

shut up nobody cares about you

we should hang.

1/10

sorry man, but nothing can be done for you. maybe if you get lucky, you'll meet a qt blind girl some day and have little screwed up children together.

>bragging about being op

it seems the seasons have changed once again.

Is ur ear rlly small or your head rlly big? I wouldn't fuck either just FYI just wanted to know.

OP either turn fag, or start to b attracted to ugly fat girls , cuz that's ur options in life

This.

/thread

Do you have fucking down syndrome?

I work with a huge 6'4" linebacker of a woman that looks just like you. I bet she'd fuck you if you gave her a chocolate cake.

Maybe I do maybe I don't but yeah I prob do

>skip

I'd say like a 4/10 if I'm being brutally honest, but you can probably improve your face by growing facial hair if you can and getting different glasses

You look like a feminist that's been melting in the microwave for too long.

You most certainly do. Can't even construct fucking sentences

It says on your char you're fucked up. You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded.
-M.D.

this dude doesn't share the same features as a person with downs syndrome.

looks more like fetal alcohol syndrome.

You really need facial hair - your underlying bone structure is shit. Hide it.

Smaller glasses or contacts, while your eyes are pretty it's obvious they're compensating for the rest of your feminine face.

That haircut is shit on you.

Good strong neck though, with a little effort you'd look tough as shit - which is good.

5/10 right now with a promise to go as high as 7 with the right work and if you got the body to go with it maybe as high as an 8.

I guess I shudnt have drank all that booze, smoked all those cigarettes, and done all that dope when I was pregnant with you, I'm sorry son
- OP's Mom

Stop taking the fucking bait cunts

I'll throw my face in. Am I as much as a faggot as I think I am?

Oh god, not as bad as OP being full on retarded, but not all the much better , and ur a beaner , so u got that going against you

Took me a second to realize you were a guy and not an ugly feminist chick.

I'll rate you as soon as I stop laughing!

grow your hair out, your would look good with longer hair. you should try to lose the glasses, get contacts if you can

Pedur, why did you get so fat.

4/10

fucking kek

10 out 10 u look like a botton

Toad/10

Typical inbred white boy
You'll fit in well here

owwww! he is all grown up!

Honestly, OP looks underage. Maybe 16, could pass for 17. Gonna assume that's just faulty genes though, since every underage user pretends to be 26 in the summer.

top kek

You look quite similar to a friend of a friend I had in college. He was fat as well and ate so fucking loud that he would overshadow our skype calls but somehow he's got a girlfriend now. She's a tub of lard but he's still fucking more than me, so.

lose the stupid haircut. makes you look like a wanker.

You look like Ralphie from the movie "A Christmas Story".

Could be worst OP, what you really need is a good haircut like me. Hairstyle and confidence is the key