ITT white sluts in tight dresses

ITT white sluts in tight dresses

Step aside faggots
/thread

Nigger please

Ugh, take dat bleached nigger outta here faggot

>/thread's own post

summer is here

You're just mad that your dick can't make it past her big fat ass aren't ya? You short dick bitch.

More heather

Alright, you fucking autistic little piece of excrement. You've had your fun. You've shit up the entire thread, you've autistically screeched at yourself and successfully baited droves of anons into attempting to actually reason with you.

Are you happy? Does your life feel like it has some fucking form of meaning now? Sitting there with your shitty Walmart-bought foldout chair quivering under your immense weight, your disgusting fat rolls hanging off the sides and exuding a disgusting odor of sweat, semen, and fungus, smearing your keyboard you got from Goodwill that's missing the Y and L keys with Cheeto dust and pubic hair that collects under your fingernails since you never wash your hands after you furiously masturbate to futashit, does it feel like your fucking life has meaning now?

Does the light coming from the cheap Acer laptop your mom bought you so you'd stop fucking whining about "missing the chan" that illuminates her basement and the ratty sleeping bag in the corner strewn with chip wrappers and empty Mountain Dew cans give your life meaning? Do you wake up every day and decide not to end your worthless, virgin, disgusting, overweight, neckbearded existence because you know you can look forward to another day of flooding threads on Sup Forums with the same amount of loathing you commonly direct at yourself every time you look in a mirror that's big enough to hold your gargantuan reflection?

You make me fucking sick. Kill yourself.

She's an excellent cocksucker

Try a real white slut

no dresses but I got tight jeans

moar of that cutiepie in the middle

Get on my level peasants

Rock solid for her!

Can I add you on kik?

75ug

While attractive girls can look worse with terrible clothes, ugly girls do not look better with nice clothes OP.

MOAR
PAWGS are best

Sisters

Damn, that non existent ass, that wide ass forehead 4/10

She's cute

Oh god more of her

Why ain't y'all ain't postin pics of them chicks with niggas. They finna learn wassup.

Nudes?

Damn she's gorgeous.

Don't stop

she's a nice short haired cutie, more?

Name and/or state?

Just one more then off to sleep.

what the living fuck is that creature on the right. kill it with fire

terrible quality. thread says 'in tight dresses'. not formless creature in jeans and tshirt

left has no lips and a monstrous forhead, middle has no lips and looks 90, and right looks like her head is absorbing her tiny face

is that even a woman? elvira here looks like a tranny

Shannon, total cock tease

Hnnnng. More?

Only whites? Thats racist!

God damn I'm in love

Clam dwon

>Implying anyone wants to see anything other than white

hhahahaha how do you know the girl on the right?

great girl. could you post more?

more of her dumb duck face

wwyd to her?

MORE

Hell yeah. Her name's Maddy

moar

Have you ever sniffed her used panties?

rainbows...

More of her!

CONTINUE...

Take her out on a nice date then take her home and tie that slut down and fuck her until she squirts all over

Double date rape

the irony tho

kek I live around the corner from there

Irish?

More left?

Stroking hard to her

DAMN SON....