How long will it take for trumpcucks to admit Zion Don is a kosher candidate certified by international jewry?

how long will it take for trumpcucks to admit Zion Don is a kosher candidate certified by international jewry?

rats swim to the ships that aren't sinking.

hmmm...

hmmm...

>how long will it take for trumpcucks to admit all candidates are kosher candidates certified by international jewry?

FTFY

You're right #Imwithher now

Libertarian is the only option.

>maga
>imwithher

same thing kike

Who gives a fuck? Who else is there? Merkel or an actual Jew?

>unironically believing the "Jews behind everything" meme

My projection for this thread;
>It's okay when Trump does it!
>Every candidate is owned by Jews!
>It's just one point, I agree with everything else!
>He's the least owned by Jews, so he's still a good choice!

You earned it $hillary cunt

>an actual Jew is less of a Jew than Trump

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

We're the jews now hill4shill shill.

>trumpcuck cognitive dissonance intensifies

>ID is literally mommyJDF

I would rather have him than Bernie, or Hillary. Bernie has no chance of winning anyway. It is down to two. I will never vote for Hillary. I don't even consider my vote at vote for Trump. It is, rather, meant to be a vote against Hillary.

Anything that can be done to keep her from office is worth doing. Within reason. I would even take Sanders over Hillary. Never, never, ever, Hillary.

Indeed, the Closet Commie Cuck is to cucked to even be Je- wait a second plebbit, didn't he take your lifesavings? Isn't it time to phonebank and have someone match your $2,700 parents credit card debt?

He scammed you plebbits good, even when he loses the nomination.. at least he will have a comfy retirement now + an Audi R8. That's why we don't rip into him anymore ayylmao.

nobody cares

Well shit, looks like I'm a #Hillhound now

Hmmm

>JIDF and their minions is finally defending Trump
Good goys

>Mommy jidf

Hmmm

Literally sold his white daughter to the Chosen for their blessing

I believe the jidf have fallen into their own trap again.