How does Sup Forums deal with suicidal thoughts and depression need some advice at the moment I just want it all to...

How does Sup Forums deal with suicidal thoughts and depression need some advice at the moment I just want it all to stop hurting

Kill yourself, pussy.

are there exact reasons for your depression and suicidal thoughts?

what I do is just encourage other people, sure I feel fucking nothing but the thought of helping others cancels out the bad

No not really my life's going pretty good but I feel like absolute shit

zoloft

Talk to a counsellor, force yourself out. Strongly suggest doing any work you have outside or in a public building, the recluse life will ruin you. Push yourself out of your comfort zone and embarrass yourself if you need to. Also start doing simple workouts, the confidence will help you being more comfortable in an outdoor setting. At the very least seek free counselling or pay for a counselor, talking can truly help, you might even need medication.

I would but fucking hate ssris they turn me into a robot I'd rather feel depressed then absolutely nothing

You cant knock it til you try it. Different results for everyone. I know I don't feel like that while on it it.

yeah but when you get the suicidal triggers it numbs you and keeps you alive, it saved me a couple of times.

But in the time it takes to kick in don't you feel completely suicidal is what I've been told friends and family have all warned me against using ssris and now the don't believe I'm depressed Sup Forums is my only outlet at the moment

Post tits if u really want the answer

I'm a dude

Someone above said its different for everyone.
For me I noticed I dont feel as low when I have low days but on the down side I dont feel ecstatic from things that used to bring me joy anymore either, I dont like that side of it. But, and this happened a couple of times, when I had events and the right triggers and would have probably attempted to an hero again just like a safety net it held me, didnt let me drop through, kept me in this numb limbo where I just wanted to keep going through daily motions of life until it passed. And so its very possible saved my life. I'm glad it did as I feel less suicidal today than I did 2 years ago. Thats all I can comment on, how it is for me. Different people react differently.

show cock

kys fagot

faggot

hey compliments might help

I said post ur tits, if u want answers

Thanks so much user really appreciate it

np hope you find something that helps

You need to find a hobby that you can afford and that you'll love. It will motivate you to keep doing it, you'll want to do it another day.
Or find something else to look forward to.

My life was also going well, but I felt stuck and going nowhere.
I got into motor sport, found new friends doing that and got some bitches on my dick as well.

In other words show ur chest

How's that

but the dick

work out 5 times a week. getting high off of natural endorphins is the only consistent pure source of happiness that you can count on in this world. it works wonders, and that confidence boost every time you look in the mirror doesn't hurt either

It's an old picture but that's my dick

but what if it grew

and try meditating

Ganja

just say f u n n e d o n g to yourself real slow like

this, also from time o time i go out dancing, that helps too.