Does an atypical black male have a chance anywhere? I would like to have a significant other, but i am quite the wierdo...

Does an atypical black male have a chance anywhere? I would like to have a significant other, but i am quite the wierdo, and would date any race or nationality

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0DW31upNEEg
youtube.com/watch?v=OXb21HrfOyQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just stick to anime pussy
youtube.com/watch?v=0DW31upNEEg

>I would like to have a significant other,

nniga u w-what?!

>tfw she exploits you but you still call her anyway cause she a qt

can you make her your gf, i'm confident level 5 iirc

I am open to either sex, as long as they are a good person, but I am a weirdo and incapable of getting anyone
This was a terrible response, please leave

Yes you can, but please return to the topic at hand. Also Makoto is the cutest

That's not what your waifu said last night

>tfw black guy who likes black girls yet all of them go for whites or thugs

You are useless, please add to my topic, or go to your general. Thank you

try Balkans

i heard the like Amerinogs :^)

maybe if you stop being preoccupied with your race

This is my problem as well, all the collegiates go after Whites and Asians, while the non collegiates only want Tyrone. It is very disheartening and depressing

How so? I never said I was. In simply saying that my race and personality simply make it so I can not gain someone in America, I may decide to buy a prostitute so I can cuddle, with the way things are going

Serious answer here
European African immigrants. Pick the ones that have been colonised by the British, because the French set up a post colonial system where they are actually forced to speak and have French as primary language, therefore your chances would be slim with a Congolese, Senegalese or Tchadian girl (although I reckon these are among the finest, along with Malagay).

Unless you speak French of course.

Stick to your race

why won't you get with a Kween ?

at the end of the day it all boils down to race, you won't have it easy with someone who doesn't get your people

I'll keep it in mind, but I only speak English and a bit of German

Oh yes, also consider East African qts. Although few date outside their own race, I strongly believe they are among the best out of the bunch. Mainly because they are Christians, and because they have values that have long since lost.

Regards

Italian connaiseur

Did you guys even read the opening post, or are you really just that illiterate and dumb?

Bad advince. Real Africans have no. problems emulating American black culture and its idols but when it comes to actual American blacks they are hypocritical fucks and look down on them for being descendants of slaves.

there are many post-colonial Italian Somalis in Italy, i'm talking about the ones who left for Italy after Somalia got independence and they're mainly Christians

have you met any ?
and do you know where are they concentrated

youtube.com/watch?v=OXb21HrfOyQ

Ah, this is unfortunate, I'll just stick to prostitutes. This sucks.

i can't read past 2 words

i skim for the most part

Eh, how much German?
Two words aren't going to make a difference either. For if a vocabulary made of less than ten words qualifies me to speak Slovenian. Can you hold a basic conversation beyond greetings and directions? Because Germany is host to a quite big Africans diaspora. Although as I have never ventured in the cold lands of Germany, I cannot say which you will encounter.

But, under no circumstances travel to South America to acquire SO: although Brazil might be tempting, it is the fastest way to acquire a one way ticket to meet the creator.

I have worked for a company where working abroad was the norm, and heard quite the stories on South Africa. Although I have not seen it all, the violence and simple mindedness isn't a meme. Stupidity and handguns do not cope well.

its not like that
but AAs are notorious for popping a cherry and dumping her the next day for a fresh batch

If you're black, and you can't find a brainwashed white girl in the US who wants Obama babies, your best bet it Finland or Croatia based on Sup Forums response.

I'd unfortunately be at a middle school level, and would be quite uncomfortable in Germany, I think. My parents met over there while in the army, and taught me a bit. I also took German for 5 years.

Why are niggers always posting about muh dick?
>Muh fuck white women mufugga white boi
>muh fugg qtpie latina/asian/russian/bonobo
>muh dick
>muh fugg

Oh wait. Sorry. Completely missed the immigrant part somehow. You could try your look with anglo/French Caribbean blacks. They share a similar history to American blacks but aren't as much ghetto/thug culture.

I call this bullshit

ironically, I have never met one. But I did meet a qt Tigre (northern Ethiopia, bordering Tigray with Eritrea) when I was serving in Rome.

I believe he is speaking based off Sup Forums's roleplay. Stick around long enough and he'll start calling you amerilard, shitaly and seig heil before long

I believe you've been brainwashed by alt-right rhetoric. People are attracted to their own race except for very few outliers. In fact most races are in fact attracted to white males

You are a very unintelligent person. Sorry

habeshas are qties desu

best looking black girls
i had a Habesha childhood friend female Tigray she grew to become a qt
>tfw enstranged

You know that black youtuber guy/comedian who fucking destroys black women all the time and obsessively makes videos explaining how evil they are? He exclusively dates carribeans.

Maybe not all of them but it's very common among those upper class African students sent to the US by mom and dad.

It's a fact you dumb cuck and you would realize it if you had been here for more than a few months/ were not a brainwashed cuck.

You are very useless. You should stop talking, it's honestly sad.

He's right though

>atypical
It's called "autism", buddy

Lmao, got triggered.

When did I talk about my dick?
No just ugly and strange

iktf
It's hard to score one, though!

I quite fancy Malaysian girls as well, and in my books they have nothing to envy to habesha. Too bad they sent me to that shithole known as Indonesia instead.

>I would like to have a significant other
this means u want benis in bagina

Erasmus mundus students are elité top students, and they are often sent there by their own country to become medics, engineers and such. Those are real brainwashed people that believe a single medic, a single engineer, a singe mathematician can change a whole country. Because their country says so, and if they disagree they'd lose their privileges.

Why are you talking like a Finn? Aren't you black as well?

iktf plenty of qt grills but idk how to approach its difficult for a nig
come here user and help me

we can conquer Malaya together

The 6,000,000th
>Muh I'm a blackbot, any chance I can get gf
>tfw blackbot tfw no gf
post in a month

He already said that he would be OK with benis against benis

Don't take the bait man and listen to the good advices. Otherwise go to /trv/ where people are not triggered by tiny 1x1 flags.

By the way, you "ugly" and "strange" triggers an alarm to me. Define accurately both.
The reason is quite simple: if you have fixations on, exempli gratia mechanical keyboards (it is just an example. It could be anything ranging from headphone to wooden pencils) and just can't stop babbling about that, it's going to be tough anywhere in the world.

Oh wait. Are you the guy with that fixation of guns, and everything guns related?

Stop talking, and I'm not a "bot"

Why Do you not go to Sweden or Norway? or Even Germany.

Explain.
Are you black? In my book, OP isn't exactly black: I'm used to immigrants from Ghana and Central African Republic, I.e. Black hole black.

Are you an expat? If so, from where?
I can offer limited advice based on what you feel like sharing

>unironically believing memes

I have never had a girl or boy show interest in me, therefore I must be ugly. I only had friends when I played football, and I have none now, therefore I am strange. Also my hobbies are not in line with others of my race

I've never been outside of America, I'm just keeping ideas for when I have the ability to move

>Are you an expat? If so, from where?

yes I'm a Somali but non-muslim aka does haram n shiiet
black as midnight but not South Sudan tier

>Romace her because older woman and all that shit
>Realize that IRL she would be younger than me

Why wouldn't you have a chance as long as you don't look like some kind of frankenstein's monster?

Not Just meme though. Some White girls are go crazy for Black dudes.

Because I'm wierd, my personality simply doesn't let me be with others

Only the absolute trashiest of the trashiest nida

Go outside. Go anyplace public. White girls in the US want to blanda up because they've seen it on TV. White guys too.

Alright.
Well keep this in mind: having friends is vital. Any friend will do.
But having the right friends? That's gold, because if you can pick the right people, you will have persons that boost your self confidence while you boost theirs, in a spiral of ever growing boosting to get through hardships and achieve goals.
It's not usually like this, but you can influence people to do your bidding. You must be subtle, of course, and never expose yourself.

It is hard to explain, really. I suppose it is a gift, but brother, I was in a condition worse than yours. Complete loser, no friends, no gf, no job no money no nothing. And yet one day I woke up and said "do I really want to be like the losers on Sup Forums?" (Not even kidding. I actually said so to myself).

I was underage back then, 17 years old or so and my world was made of warhammer minuatures. Go figure what a retard I could be to spend 25€ on some fucking pieces of plastics that I had to assemble and paint myself.

And so I started to try improve myself.
The best advice I can give you, knowing nothing about your current situation?
Gym, and keep a journal.

Gym, because you'll stay in contact with many people and can have the occasional small talk. Keep up the pace through the years, and you can get to know people (not friends level, but it's still a nice environment where you can small talk a couple of hours. That better than nothin) and a journal where you jot down your thoughts, your fuckups, your dreams and hopes and how not to fuck up anymore and how to achieve your goals. Trust me, both help immensely.

Very untrue. I promise you I'm talking from experience. And I have a personality that makes people hate me.

just b urself

>but brother

Which army were you collecting?

I am 21 now so my personality won't change. And I have many injuries from playing football and I think it would be a bad idea to work out anymore

heh

I don't know where in the US you live, but I see it everyday.

Ah, a brother from South Somalia or a ferengi from Zeyla?

Either way, I am saddened to see you in such a far away place. Have you actually tried to hook up with locals? I know that Asians like people that break the pattern, and you being a Somali should be tall and slim, if memory serves well. Therefore, your chances would be higher than the average guy from Hong Kong

You are very funny

I am going to college in coastal Georgia at the moment. I go to a party school unfortunately.
Good taste friend

I had lots.
I vaguely remember Skaven and Dwarves. Irks too, but only the goons, no war machines. No 40k.

the latter

also im a short and chub thanks to pajeet ancestory

Bullshit.
People change: it is our nature to adapt. You only need to get out your comfort zone. You keep spitting out excuses for not doing stuff, while you should just enter the mindset "I don't do it because I like/want to do this, but because I must"

wenn schonn, denn schonn

You're doing something wrong. Dixie white girls are the most black cock thirsty of them all. Lose weight, get contacts, bathe, have a job. If you can't score after this, you won't score anywhere in the world.

I had Dark Elves. That shit was addicting as fuck, and the drawings were great.
Sold it when I went to uni, have a gf now.

Despair not. Chub can be fixed with mere 8 weeks of running 3 days/week, while you do not need to be a Dubat to score a woman. How tall are you? In centimetres, s'il vouz-plait

I am not a party animal, and I have no friends, of course I'm doing something wrong

It's the lore. The "buy this to know everything". Codex, supplements to codex, books tied to lore and all the world that GW created around their cheap Chinese made plastics pieces

Seattle?

By the way, what was the price for a single set of soldiers in Netherlands?
25€ here, plus, if I am not mistaken, 6€ each paint colour

Start going to bars. Pretend like you're interested in a ball game. Keep track of the score in case they ask. Buy single girls drinks. That's all you have to do. Hell they may even buy your drinks. It doesn't matter if you look like Fabio. Nobody gives a shit if you don't put yourself out there.

Japan is the black man's paradise.

Same here.
It was ridiculous, and the shop employees talked to customers like they were trying to convert you to the Scientology church.
The shop really had a scary cult-like feeling.

yeah the chub is fixable but height is impossible

im 167 cm iirc

Who's the qt in the right?

I don't think I'm cut out for this
If you say so...

>asks for advice
>n-no i dont wanna do that
Are you handsome at least?

The manlet thing is a meme made by people that try to find excuses rather than work out their defects. Work out, get athletic, dress nicely, act smart without being snobby and you already have good chances to impress.
Do not forget the dress tho. The first impression really counts

Oh hell, the cult of the shop!!
What a memory you brought me. Yes, there was the "leader" here, the shopkeeper, often the owner, young guy aged 25~40 that fancied himself the fountain of knowledge. Lel. Oh well, we were young!

I tried /soc/ once and got low scores, so that's a no

Stop betaing your way out of everything and just do it. There are solid advices in this thread. A rarity for Sup Forums

>these make up 50% of all Sup Forums posters

Tell us why you would not date black girl.

They won't date me, read the thread