Honestly, the most satisfaction I get out of being trans is having people believe that I'm a girl. Like...

Honestly, the most satisfaction I get out of being trans is having people believe that I'm a girl. Like, I pretty much only started taking girl pills at 15 because I wanted boys to think I was a girl, and then trick them into being gay. It just puts a smile on my face every time even though I've come to expect it now.

Is this common? Am I just a trap that took it too far? Am I sadistic for tricking straight boys into being gay?

No. You're just letting guys explore themselves. You may just be doing a service.

Please kill yourself

my >girl enjoyed the same thing in high school. You're just a slut. Don't think you really gotta look into it.

wait, forreal? Never thought of it that way.

I've thought about it. Not gonna happen.

I also don't have much sex. Does that make me a tease then?

I mean you're probably at the point of not being too horny from the pills killing your libdo. I'm betting its more of a "just a prank bro" feeling than a teasing feeling. Well to you I mean they're probably blue balled pretty hard.

you must prove your passablility for this thread to go any further

pics

Yeah, it's definitely a service. Depends on what you believe. If these gotta figure out your a guy and still want to pursue you, then it's them figuring themselves out. You didn't trick him, you let him find himself.

Pics specifically of face, tits and genitalia along with timestamp

Maybe. I haven't exactly been hit or anything for it yet. Guys tend to get pissed when they're teased.
I've definitely blueballed more than a handful of guys.

:P
I'm afraid I can't take any pictures at this very moment, but you'll have to trust me that this is a current pic.
I have a dick and small breasts.

It's a very interesting way to view it, and I'm not sure whether I agree. Some guys may not like what they find.

Looks like a fucking dude, can you at least try?

True its best to do it to people you're comfortable with. Some people aren't too kind to that shit.

I thought David Bowie died...

Who in the fuck would believe you're a girl??? LOL

I can only wish I could get tricked into being gay by a cute trap :(

that's hot

RIP op, truly a loon among men.

Yeah, safety first ._.
I learned my lesson after getting into a stranger's car.

rude
ikr? It always surprises me too.

totes.

I'm jealous of the guys you "tricked".

Yeah, yeah. Sure bro, whatever you say.

Shit thats ballsy the hell compelled you to get into a car aha?

desperation. Let's just say it was cold as fuck, I was in the middle of nowhere, and my phone was dead.

>taking hormone pills to become a girl so you can call other guys "faggots"
IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO!

I say green text it. You posted on cb a bit right? my gf recognizes she thinks

Ambush

No one would ever mistake you for a girl sober. You must hang around in dive bars a lot towards the end of the night. You don't even look like a cute `boy`, you look like a very ugly man.

there's a difference between being trans and just being a trap... but you should tell them that you have a "thing" before it's too late.

You're not trans if you still have a cock you tard

lol, ok I think I get what you mean by that now

ok, gonna start with a little bit of backstory so you understand _why_, then I'll get into what happened

I'm not sure what cb is though. Maybe she recognizes me?

>parents pay for an apartment for me at uni
>sitting around on a friday
>cable box still in my apartment, even though I had a modem and didn't watch tv
>decide I was gonna take it back so I could do my parents a favor and save them money on the rental
>no car, too poor to uber all the way there and back
>had to go through a ghetto with 2 bus layovers to get to the nearest comcast center
>two of the layovers were longer than half an hour
>close to 10°F and windy
>first way through, my hands and face start hurting from the wind at the second layover, so I said fuck it and called an uber
>arrive, take care of business, buy some stuff I needed while I'm at the shopping center
>on the way back, I get to the same bus stop where I called an uber the first time
>still cold as fuck
>face starts hurting
>some black guy around 65 yrs and 250 lbs pulls up in his pickup truck
>rolls down his window and asks me if I'd be up for something I don't remember the word for
>I asked him what it was
"do you want a ride?"
>cold
>had pepper spray
>had no way to call an uber because $$$ and phone
"sure"
>get in
>tell him roughly where I live
>first question: do you have a boyfriend?
no
>second question: do you have a girlfriend?
no
>third question: why not?
shrug.jpg
>fourth question: do you think you could take a big black cock?
>continues to hit on me and infer that he wants sex
>claims that most people where I was would rape and kill me without thinking twice
>hardcore white-knight
>actually takes me near my apartment instead of some rape dungeon
>wait until he's stuck in traffic
>I give him all the money in my wallet and tell him I don't want sex, but thanks for the ride
>book it down a side street
>go home when he can't see me

when I got down the block, I took off my jacket and went into my apartment, then locked everything I had and passed out from the adrenaline crash

good times

I intend to get it snipped

I always do. I don't like getting hurt.

>I intend to get it snipped
Why not just be a trap?

because I don't like having it. I want boys to actually be able to fuck me without being cocoa shunters.

What's wrong with wanting to plug a girls ass up?

maybe? I know I'm p androgynous when I wear t-shirts.

ok, honestly, I'm scared of anal.

You're scared of taking it up the butt but not scared of destroying your dick?

I use my butt every day. I don't intend to ever use my dick as it is.

>I use my butt every day
But not as a fuck hole? That's a darn shame
Do you also intend to never get a handjob?
And do you think a guy fucking your fake man-made vagina would feel good for you?

That's an interesting logic, but aren't you worried about feeling some kind of phantom limb?

What!? But then what about the pranks, Bro?

I mean, I use dildos/finger myself periodically. I guess it could be a fuckhole, but I wouldn't want it to be my primary slot, y'know?
I have gotten a handjob once, and I really didn't like it. Made me feel super dysphoric, even when I was too drunk to think straight.
A couple plastic surgeons do a really nice job with them - I intend to shell out whatever I have to and wait as long as I need to get that kind of quality. Anything less than totally normal-looking would feel like a mutilation.

I already get the opposite of phantom limb, to the point where I actually don't feel like it should be there in the first place. To add to that, I feel better when I'm tucking it down tightly (to the point where it feels like it's not there) than when I have everything hanging loose. From what I understand, most males don't feel this way.

It's a very interesting topic, and I'm glad you asked

Childish fun can't last forever. You need to grow up eventually.

Given that you play with your ass you obviously feel good from it, maybe you should try a real dick some day to see if it's something you're into
And it's not as if you have to have anal on a daily basis there's also oral plus I'm sure the guy you're with would understand and not force sex on you every day
Can't really comment on the penis thing since I've never felt the need to change genders
Thing is, what if you regret it afterwords?

Well, I'm glad that you've seemed to have given this a lot of thought. From what I can tell you don't seem to be one of those irrational types of trans people who out right deny what they are and make rash decisions. You have my respect, user.

So any ideas on what your love life goals will be like after you're snipped?

Hahhahaha, I just did exactly this recently, posting my legs in tights on facebook. Got loads of love-reacts! The best bit is when it happens to a Muslim so they go to hell :D

I suppose it's not really something I've given a chance yet. The last few times I've had a chance, I got scared and backed out. I have intimacy issues, but maybe if I find the right guy, I'd be willing to try it.
I was also way too drunk to try oral for the first time ._.
I don't really expect anyone to understand genital dysphoria, and I actually hope nobody else has to experience it. It's rather miserable. I know cis people with bodily dysphoria, and they're literally crippled by it some days.
If I regret it afterwards, I guess I fucked up, but I've hated my dick for so long now that I can't imagine I'll be that upset about it if the surgery goes well.

Awh, thank you!! I really appreciate your respect, and I wish my parents and relatives felt the same way. Most people don't give me a chance.
I guess my goals would just be to have normal sex. I've slept with guys before, but it was always a little weird. One guy had me put on a pair of his shorts after cuddling/making out/me bitching out and blueballing him o.o

I still feel bad about it ._.
I hope he's not reading this, I know he posts on Sup Forums sometimes.

ahahhahahaha
my only muslim friend blocked me on FB after he found out I was a boy

Well this was a nice little thread to end the day with, thank you OP. I'm sure things will work out for ya just fine. Just remember that if you're ever feeling in doubt, this one user from Sup Forums is rooting for ya.

I just think it would suck to be in a situation where you go through the work of taking hormones and undergoing surgery just to find out that maybe this isn't what you wanted
With the hormones already said and done you'd just look girly and that's something you can live with, not having a penis anymore well that's a big change to get used to especially if you change your mind after

Define "girl pills".

dawhhh thank you so much :D
I'm actually in a not-so-great spot right now, but everything gets better if you work at it long enough.
Have a good one!

On one hard, I actually agree with you. Hormones are relatively minor since almost everything can be reversed, but surgery is permenant. It's also pretty common to get a period of depression following surgery due to a plethora of factors (constant agony, having to use a huge dildo every day multiple times a day, and brooding from sitting around all day every day for a month or so).

However, when I started transition, I was not in a position where I could just dabble with it - my mom is a TERF, and my dad is fairly conservative, so I had to be absolutely certain in my decision even before I started hormones. I'll reevaluate when I have the money to seriously consider it, but it's looking like a strong yes to me.

Estrogen, Anti-androgens, Progesterone

You are mentally ill beyond repair and should probably commit a sudoku asap.

Don't you need a prescription for those?

Well as long as you're certain
I'm lost on why you'd have to use a dildo multiple times a day
Is it to keep your vagina open or make it take shape or something?

I have a prescription for those.

I'll confess I'm doing an intensive outpatient program, but my therapists want to discharge me soon since I've been doing quite well lately.
I'm sure you're a licensed social worker with enough personal info to diagnose me though - there's no way anyone that confident could be wrong.

The body will naturally attempt to close it as if it were a wound even though there's no open cut, so you need to use a dilator to keep it open.

Over time, you have to use it less and less, but the first few weeks are like every 4 hours or so.

ok, I'm going to bed because it's like 5:30 AM and the sun is rising. Goodnight

I wanna fuck your boipussi tho

Where do you live OP?
Wanna meet up if reletively close?