Do you wish you had someone like Mokkun when you were younger?

Do you wish you had someone like Mokkun when you were younger?

No

Why not?

Not really. I wish I had someone to guide me through sex and stuff NOW, though, since I'm a virgin faggot.

I'm now repulsed by the thought of another dude fucking me in the ass, but I would be lying if I said I felt the same way back when I was 12.

Something about being a boy and wanting to be fucked in the ass must have a connection, knowing what I know about boys that age, and the way they behave.

Very much so, i was cute back then at least.

If you didn't get fucked in the ass, you didn't have childhood.
That's interesting.
I still want to get fucked in the ass, but I remember most of my friends were faggy back in the day. One even offered to suck my dick, but I was too much of a pussy so I rejected.

I'm cuter now then I was back then. I was adorable before elementary school, but when I started I got fat and ugly. I got cute again when I was around 18.

Dang, i envy you then.

Any advice?

I want a Pico

On how to get cute?
Idk, I'm 20 and skinny. That makes me cuter I guess. Are you familiar with femgen from /lgbt/?

Same, I couldn't resist that.

How old would your Pico be irl?

11 at least
Im 19

I was a degenerate back then.

When I was 11 I was already plotting all the fucking time to come up with excuses to get my friends naked when I invited them over.

Literally, back when I was 10 I had a huge crush on this other extremely cute boy in my class, who used to train karate, and I literally convinced my mother to let me join just so I could watch him change. First few times I got the chance to watch him I remember dreaming and counting the hours to those classes just so I could see him take his clothes off.

At fucking 10 I stalked him just so I could find out where he lived, so I could hang out with him more, and god fuck was it worth. lol

no i dont know who that fuck is.

I'd say the same. closer to teen years prob

You could get one when you were 16, you wasted your time.

Not to familiar, is that the trap aesthetic thread?

I feel i have the face and hair to be cute but weight and marks are a problem.

I was a anti social shut in at 16
How could I of?

That's fucked up.
When I was a kid me and my friends used to jerk off together. I would often fantasize about their dicks.
One of my friends who is tall and strong had a massive dick. I wanted that thing inside of me so bad.
Watch Boku no Pico.

My friend and I blew each other at my 13th birthday sleepover. Does that count? We also rubbed our dicks together hat his 11th and I watched him get his dick sucked by another kid at his 12th.

Pretty much. Some of them also take female hormones to feminize themselves more. You should check it out.
Kids are faggots and back then it was legal for you and way less creepy.

I wish I did that. I had an opportunity, my friend offered me suck for suck. His dick was very dirty so I rejected.

I lose my fucking shit whenever I see retards saying "kids don't know what sex is, therefore they can't consent", since I couldn't even think of anything else other than to suck my friend's dicks back when I was 11.

I couldnt stop thinking of a hot japanese milf when I was 10
Fucking jews and agebof consent shit
I GOT TRUAMA FROM NOT BEING ABLE TO FUCK A MILF AS A 10 YEAR OLD

Where and how would i get hormones without family poking their head in?

How does one find a little fag then at age 19?

Yeah, but those laws are for safety reasons.
Some creepy old guy could bribe kids into sucking his dick and force them to do something that they don't want.
There are tons of fucked up possibilities.

I'm 27 now, and I'd really like to suck a dick again. Not interested in sex or kissing, but dicks are cool.

Volunteer at a youth homeless shelter probably.

Laws are in place for a reason, but when you start persecuting fucking teenagers themselves for trading nudes with one another, in name of "pedophilia" then you know this shit has gone too far.

Anything without having to volunteer anywhere?

There are grey market websites where you can order this. Reseach this on HRTGen on /lgbt/ aswell.
I think 16 is the legal age at nost of the world. There are tons of undeveloped faggots.

Speaking around 11-13 though

I don't know user, I'm just spitballing. I don't engage in statutory rape.

I know. Something about getting fucked by an older guy is so hot.
I want to find an old fat rich guy and let him use me how he wants. In return he has to buy me cute clothes and other shit I want :3

Unless you're willing to dive into some dirty brown kid, I don't think it's possible for you to suck a young dick like that without investing some time to get close to them.

That probably won't happen, I'm afraid. I'm not saying it is impossible, but the odds of an attractive kid finding an actual sugar daddy are surprisingly low, even though finding sex is extremely easy for them.

Im not gay user

I want a loli with a dick

If you say you didn't want to be fucked back when you were 11~13, you're a liar.

I plan to become an actual trap on hormones, like this one. We'll see about that ;)

That is fucking disgusting.

Why would anyone destroy their bodies like that to become a fucking abomination? That's ridiculous. Holy shit. If you're a man, the be a fucking man, don't do that to your fucking body, that's retarded.

I used to be 90% straight and 10%faggod back in the day. I'm 19 now and It's the other way around. Why?

More like 90% afraid and 10% faggot.

Because of a deep emotional and sexual need.

You really want to become this?

Fucked? Why? I dint even think on sex at that age user boy the farthes i coulg go it fucking a tranny

that's the most pathetic shit I've ever heard

Ya

I will never understand why anyone would completely destroy their bodies to look like that, but what the fuck do I know. I'm the one fantasizing about an 11 year old shoving his dick into my face, I'm not the best person in the world to judge anyone else's sexuality, or whatever.

I was mokkun when I was younger

Yes, I was a little creepy faggot.
I used to fantasize about getting molested and sucking dick when I was like 10. I would also wear the tightest little shorts I could find and just stare at myself in the mirror, or just piss on my own face. I'm completely straight now and don't have a piss fetish anymore. I think it was the fucking Adderall I was taking. Shit makes you absurdly horny.

Are you some sort of self-hating closeted homo? You seem frustrated.

I don't think it was medication.

I was horny 100% of the time, and I didn't take any meds whatsoever.

My god, the things I shoved up my butt back then... Haven't put anything in my ass since I was 14 though, and I don't miss it whatsoever, but I still want to suck 12 year old cocks.

THIS I want to be raped my a dick loli

>I will never understand why anyone would completely destroy their bodies to look like that
This is blowing it out of proportion.
There are risks, but they can all be avoided if you live a healthy lifestyle.
You ruin your balls, that's the only thing that actually gets fucked up.

Oh god the butt stuff! I forgot! I actually managed to get the largest sized maglite up there. Good lord I was freak back then.

Risks? Who the fuck is talking about risks?

Those things look hideous, for god's sake. You're basically buying a one way ticket to be the protagonist of a freak show, where no one will ever respect you, and you'll live a life of mysery where you'll probably never get into a meaningful relationship, and for what? Just to look slightly like a female for a couple of years?

Jesus Christ, what is wrong with people? Why would ANYONE subject themselves to that is beyond comprehension. Those people certainly haven't seen what the vast majority of trannies actually look like if they want to undergo the same process, and they DEFINITELY don't know what happens AFTERWARDS, once they hit their 30s.

People thinking about this shit are either delusional or completely out of their minds.

>Those things look hideous, for god's sake.
Fuck off and die, faggot.

Every fucking day I would have a butt session.

I just hated how my ass would get sore when I was done, and had to go out to my friend's place afterwards. I felt like a degenerate when I was 13, one day, when I realized I had my hands inside my best friend's younger brother underwear, grabbing his dick while I still had a sore asshole from my play section at home.

Children can't consent my fucking asshole.

>one day, when I realized I had my hands inside my best friend's younger brother underwear, grabbing his dick while I still had a sore asshole from my play section at home
This sounds so hot. I used to be mostly straight and have crushes on girls when I was a kid.
Now I'm cock obsessed. How is this possible.

so no one wants to be my Pico?

I'm serious.

Anyone who genuinely thinks that destroying their own bodies to become a tranny for the rest of their lives will, somehow, "fix" their problems in any way, are completely insane.

99.9% of all trannies look like ABSOLUTE TRASH that no one wants to get anywhere NEAR. They can't find jobs, they can't get respect, and they can't get into relationships because they look like a fucking monster. Their problems only get WORSE overtime. Who the fuck in his right mind would ever CHOOSE such fate is beyond comprehension.

People who genuinely want to become trannies definitely don't know what the fuck they're walking into. That's for sure.

no body is underage b&

You hate on people because they do the only thing that can make them happy. They know exactly what they're dealing with.
You are pathetic. Maybe if you didn't hate yourself so much you wouldn't hate others.

It depends on what type of cock attracts you.

If it's shota cock, then it's kind of understandable, and more "natural" since probably everyone likes shota. Now, if you're talking about adult cocks, then I have no idea. I still can't understand how men can be attracted to adult dick whatsoever. It simply doesn't make any sense to me. Adult men are just gross.

I do, but I'm 19

This is too bizarre to think about. If I met you 15 years ago, we definitely would have fucked. What a trip.

I want to be fucked by adult men. I have no interest in shota whatsoever.
Yes, men are ugly, but with them it's more about how they fuck and dominate you. Women are about looks.

Anything on how i could get a fine bottom as well?

Nope, that has absolutely nothing to do with myself.

I really don't hate trannies, I feel bad for them. I genuinely pity anyone who thinks they'll be happy after pumping hormones and cutting off their genitals because I know they are walking into a path of no return, where the end goal isn't pretty for them.

It really isn't hatred, but I don't think you believe me anyway.

Probably not, since I was never into men, and I was dominant as fuck.

id rather have someone my own age

>I genuinely pity anyone who thinks they'll be happy after pumping hormones
They can. I know it sounds fucked when you put it your way.
You just don't understand how other people could want and need something completely else from yourself.
Idk, do your research :P

I wish I had someone like Mokkun to love me and fuck me. To sensually insert his warm and juicy dick inside of me and make me feel conplete.

I know they're destroying their bodies forever for an illusion of acceptance. That's the only tragedy I see happening.

Pumping yourself with hormones won't stop you from growing old and ugly. Unless you are extremely lucky and somehow manage to look somewhat normal in your 20s, you can't cheat time, and you WILL look like absolute garbage in your 30s. It's just a fact of life, people grow old, and their youth fades away. I can guarantee you the last thing you want is to still be a confused teenager in your 40s with your body completely destroyed by hormonal replacement.

Still, everyone is free to choose their own fate, I guess. You just can't blame "society" when you start balding and realize you're still single with soggy tits and a mustache.

>You just can't blame "society" when you start balding and realize you're still single with soggy tits and a mustache
You say a lot of misinformation, but this is too much.
Trannies don't go bald and don't grow any more mustache after they remove it.

You haven't ever seen a trannie older than 30, have you?

They started transition late, faggot. You can't get any balder on estrogen.
Kys, for real.

Ya I remember back in the day, me and friends would sit around the lunch table talking about how we wished a grown man would just come along and fuck us in the ass. Ya that was our second favorite topic right after pokemon.

Pokemon and dicks. Sounds like you had awesome friends.

I really don't think you understand how the "treatment" works, if that's what you really believe, but I won't judge you.

Everyone is free to destroy themselves however they want, I suppose.

I just wonder what kind of relationship a trannie believes they will get themselves into, if they ever manage to find one. If even real women in their 30s get absolutely DESPERATE, I can only imagine how a trannie must feel at that age.

I really can't understand. It's just one bad decision after another snowballing into a catastrophic destiny. It's beyond comprehension, really.

idc, you can pretend to be him for me.

Yeah, sure thing.

It seems like you analised this to detail by yourself. Why?

oh, you're still here :3

Yeah, I'm OP and I'm bored :P

needed you like an hour ago :(. im all soft now.

Would you give your ass to your grandad?

For some roleplay?

Because it's something so absurd I still can't understand how anyone would ever choose to do it voluntarily.

This goes beyond comprehension. It's like people who make plastic surgeries to look like dogs, or something. It's just impossible to understand how could anyone in their right mind do that to themselves.

> It's like people who make plastic surgeries to look like dogs, or something.
There's science behind transgenderism.

yeah :(

Well, okay, I also want to be a handsome guy, does that mean I would voluntarily destroy my body just to look like something out of a horror movie? Fuck NO! How the fuck would anyone to that to look completely ridiculous?

It's not about what you want to be, or what you believe you are, it's about the damage you're doing to yourself just for the illusion of something you can NEVER achieve. That's the real tragedy nobody seems very willing to understand, until it's too late.

What kind of roleplay do you like exactly?
Do you have a throwaway, maybe we can do it some other time?

>until it's too late
Most of them never regret it. I don't know why are you so passionate about this.

Yes, because they kill themselves before they get into their 40s.

why do you think trannies have such a high suicide rate?

thats why you rarely see old trannies, they hit 30, realized their massive mistake seeing the monster in the mirror, and off themselves.