Don't some people on here like scars or smth? idk i have a couple more pics if anyone wants

don't some people on here like scars or smth? idk i have a couple more pics if anyone wants

also sorry for my fat as fuck thighs lmao

timestamp

Attenting seeking Op

How was your day and whyd you decide to do this?

Attention received

this is gonna sound dumb but how do you timestamp? im on mobile and im a fuckin idiot too

This.

Now leave.

Take a picture with the date and time and put Sup Forums

hell yea I want that attention
also i didn't get out of bed all day lmao so i stayed up all night and it's 9am now. i cut @ 8am

take a screenshot of the picture on your phone then post iit

just write the date and Sup Forums or something on a piece of paper and take a pic of it with you in the background

>when you don't get enough attention from your goddamned parents so you turn to degenerates

get off my board

This is the most cliche question ever, but why do you do it?

sorry abt handwriting also im in GMT rn

Stop, OP. Don't do that to yourself anymore.

its just smth to do. also i like the blood, even tho that's kinda weird lol

Show arse

you sound like my counselor like thanks for the sentiment but im not gonna stop because some random on b told me to

sorry buddy im both underage and fat as fuck

Do it more and rub shit into it so it gets infected.

not very nice :( also that's fucking effort i can't be arsed

Emo cunt

Fucking beta cucks feeding into this garbage. if they act like this on a goddamned daily basis and beg of attention they fucking deserve it

Why do anons do lots of little scratches rather than one deep slash? I'd prefer a deep one to be honest. And the pain lingers longer too

you know i fucking deserve it. if i thought i didnt deserve it, i wouldnt be doing it

true

more plz

Well, you can always talk to people instead of resorting to that. If you have a kik or something you can add me and talk about it.

My kik is Bulbafag

Alright, just be prepared to be embarrassed and feel retarded years from now when people notice your "i was an attention seeking faggot going through a phase" scars.

the more underage the better, do you know where you are kiddo?

Do you like the stinging feeling you get when a guy cums on those cuts?

>Something to do
There a million other better things to fucking do Jesus Christ, play some fucking video games, smoke, jerk off, anything fucking hell.

tits timestamp op

i will!

okay i gotta go thanks for indulging my attention seeking, Sup Forums

Stay mad.

Alright but why post in on Sup Forums of all places, sure you're getting the attention you want but 90% of it is neckbeards telling you to show tits or kill yourself kek

Stop trying to be an attention whore and do it right you little shit, cut dipper fuckfat shit.

THATS WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT!
more plz

> i like blood
> Just barely cuts skin

This is the way you do it, people with REAL problems.

Hmmm op has nicely shaved legs i call tits or gtfo