America drops mother of all bombs on your cunt's capital city

>America drops mother of all bombs on your cunt's capital city
How do you react? How does your cunt react?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Father_of_All_Bombs
youtube.com/watch?v=fop-OTS2HAU
youtu.be/PmILOL55xP0
youtube.com/watch?v=aWejiXvd-P8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cry, make sad pictures and tweet

We re-join the Union again

#prayforlondon

Is that sort of thing popular in Britain? I would have thought Brits weren't very religious (at least outwardly) and would rather say London is in their thoughts.

>How does your cunt react?
It says fuck you aemriga and entire world condegems amercaga because attack friendly cuontyr amd probably war and stuff :DD

>weapons of mass destruction are unacceptable, the assad regime must go
>ayo hol up while i launch this MASSIVE big ass bomb tho

t. usa

I thought we were buddies Norway

dunno i'd be dead if its during office hours

no

Many would cheer because Berlin is a money wasting shithole.
Overall our politcians would just go on sucking your dick.

Depends which bit of London you dropped it on. I would rejoice if it were tower hamelets or Luton

So much this

Now drop one on Mecca

#notallAmericans

we surrender

>using weapons of mass destruction to gas one's own citizens is the same as using a weapon to attack terrorist scum

also ban bombs

Drop this vaccum bomb on Washington
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Father_of_All_Bombs

Good. Fuck S*fiashits.

>The US bombing one of its closest ally
not gonna happen

a man can dream

US acting cowardly, why Im not surprized?

>using weapons of mass destruction to gas one's own citizens

>America drops mother of all dragons on IS in Afghanistan

She was pretty before she got fat. What happened?

On the one hand it's good that that scum is getting wiped out, but then again I'm pretty sure that such a huge ass bomb probably killed a lot of civilians too.

Plus I read reports of how ISIS is failing in Afghanistan anyway since both the army and the Taliban are fighting them and the locals don't support them.

So was there a need for this bomb?

>defending your country against a puppet state placed by americans
>being a terrorist scum

They are now called insurgents for a reason my propaganda-lover friend.

>The U.S. fast-tracked the MOAB in 2003 for use in Operation Iraqi Freedom, but the Defense Department later decided that the enemy provided too little resistance to justify its deployment.

They don't divulge military strategy and intelligence but this shit is taken more seriously than math. As horrible as it sounds I trust our military. It's worked so far. This is the best era in human history since Rome.

when i was like 14 i played minecraft with someone from cyprus, are you him

why not just blackmail the muslims into behaving nicely by threatening to blow up the black box?
if i were trump or putin or whoever the fuck i'd have a thousand rockets aimed straight at mecca at all times
i think they're not doing it simply because muslim chimpouts actually serve the big, important countries quite well (aside from europe but europe doesn't have a say in anything)
>muslims blow shit up
>government starts running around chasing terrorists
>everyone forgets they're being robbed by the government

>As horrible as it sounds I trust our military.
I trust them. I don't trust the guys giving them orders.

>largest non-nuclear bomb
>still only 0,07% as powerful as Hiroshima (Little Boy)

I agree. I trust our Military advisors but I do not trust the politicians whatsoever.

>This is the best era in human history since Rome.
Wrong.

>probably killed a lot of civilians too

Nah, that bomb as big as it is only has a blast radius of around 140 meters. They dropped it on what appeared to be a military installation so unless there were some civilians wandering around where ISIS live I don't think many would have died

This is insane. We can't let Trump get his hands on the nuclear codes

You could have prevented everything 250 years ago, lad. Now it's too late.

'This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
For men shall be unloving, irreconcilable, malicious gossips, without self-control, brutal, haters of good,'
- 2 Timothy

'And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.'
- Revlation 9:6

They wasted it on tunnels lol All because one soldier was killed in the region

UK was too weak to prevent US independence, especially with France and Spain helping.

The PM and Are Liz would probably tweet that because they're both Christian and I would imagine that a lot of people would also do it
Even though we aren't that outwardly Christian and active churchgoers account for only like 30% of the population, most people partake in Easter and Christmas and they're both important times of the year.

You might get the edgy atheist like my dad or aunt who might say "I feel bad for Londoners but praying to a make believe thing in the sky isn't going to be of any help", but they'd quickly be shut down

>WWII
>Cold War
>Normalisation of Terrorism and Societal Breakdown due to Multiculti
Wow, thank you America!

She got fat

celebrate

>Be Serbian
>Remove Albos

>America drops mother of all bombs on your cunt's capital city
>How do you react? How does your cunt react?
I'm dead

>How do you react?

I opened a bottle of beer.

>most girls nowadays are 5'6-5'9
sounds legit

how does russia feel about all this

#StrongerTogether

But why? All she has to do is not get fat, it's not like she's a good actress.

>be nice height of 6'2"
>it doesn't even matter because I'm awkward as fuck and low confidence

Good thing trump ran this through congress... o wait.....

He ran it through the people when he promised to "bomb the shit out of ISIS" when he was campaigning and they elected him

I dont feel anything.

I still laugh at that manically. I hope people learn to stop even trying to think about fucking with us.

We're fucking monsters.

Damn she's so fucking hot.

Funny how American hicks think we are/should fight against Islam when our government has been a close ally of Islamic extremists for many decades.

Not anymore, she's a cow now

>calling someone from the northside of Chicago a hick

I prefer her English chav body-double tbqh.

gladly more and more people here accepting russia's submissive role. we can't compete with america, too bad there is still a lot of retards here who think russia stronk.

How do you do that? I want to stop feeling this despair and anxiety.

I die.

Do what I did. Cure your mental illness with a drug an alcohol addiction to the point where you change your brain chemistry permanently and you just don't give a fuck anymore and grow up.

Then go through hell and quit the drugs/alcohol forever. Took me 5 years but it saved my life.

t. Diagnosed major depressive disorder, general anxiety disorder

America's main cities get wiped off the map

>How do you react?
With joy
>How does your cunt react?
;_;

why do you hate oslo

It's everything wrong with the west in one city.

Also, centralization.

Weed, cigarettes, alcohol. Use liberally and without restrain.

And then France gets wiped off the map

I already numb the pain with weed and alcohol but I can't do that all the time

no shit sherlock, thanks for gratifying us with your expert analysis, definitely couldn't have figured that one on my own

That's what you need the ciggies for. You'll be surprised how great it feels to smoke a cig in the morning.

This but 6'4"

No need to be so ass-pained.

Do it more. Break yourself, as I said it took me about 5 years until the fun wore off and it was just abject pain, and if I was to consider myself a good and intelligent human being that was not compatable with severe alcoholism.

Idk man everybody is different but it cured me, that and cognitive behavioral therapy as well as finding the right anti-depressant for my natural brain chemistry.

Turns out it's 450mg of Wellbutrin

Good luck

>IS
>afghanistan
huh? how did they manage to get through Iran?

how does it compare to Tsar bomba?

It doesn't. It compares to a small tactical-scale nuke maybe.

Thanks user, you're a nice guy.
I know that feel bro. I used to smoke. That amazing, relaxing and calm feel of having a smoke after an early morning run while you watch the sun rise.

Weapons of mass destruction are no-go
Weapons of /ass/ destruction are a-ok

It doesnt. It's a bunker buster. Something efficient at blasting through a 'small area' but is heavily armored. Like caves underground or ... bunkers.

>one's own citizens
>not terrorist scum
t. FSA shill

I would love if they dropped it on my home country Sweden's capital city so the government can finally collapse.

We can go bigger!

It's almost funny how americans jack themselves off about it. You can see it on the internet too, how aroused amateur "military historians" get.

>he doesn't get aroused by big 'splosions
Why are germans so feminine these days?

>banter an amerifat
>he starts bragging about how the us army can destroy the whole solar system

The MOAB is not classified as a WMD, its a conventional explosive.

Send a thank you letter to trump.
People go to the streets cheering, since it would be the best thing that has happened to this country since sliced cheese

prob make a formal complaint

and some new memes

And rightfully so, it's several orders of magnitude less powerful than a nuke

It is pretty cool being powerful you have to admit.

youtube.com/watch?v=fop-OTS2HAU

>dead anatolians
perfect desu please send more

He's an idiot who got dishonorably discharged and completely fucked for life. Idk why anybody would act like that.

youtu.be/PmILOL55xP0

youtube.com/watch?v=aWejiXvd-P8

USA USA USA

pls bomb ISIS some more