is Mortal Kombat (1995) videogame kino?

>that god tier soundtrack
youtube.com/watch?v=oh83u_AN_8c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2SH9MFZiQZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=UMf40daefsI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=bV-hSgL1R74
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only good video game movie ever made. Captures the spirit of the game and weaves an entertaining story around it. And yes the soundtrack is god-tier.

yes

this scene alone solidifies it's position as best vidyakino

It's the only watchable vidyashit, for what it's worth.

forgot link

youtube.com/watch?v=2SH9MFZiQZ8

It's as good as videogame movies can get. I'm pretty sure this and Silent Hill are the only above average videogame movies, not counting animated or japanese movies.

Street Fighter is infinitely better for camp and comfy

kek i was waiting for some faggot to come say this shit

street fighter cucks are the worst ..

yes!

god-tier soundtrack
youtube.com/watch?v=UMf40daefsI

how did the sequel end up being so shitty? It's amazing how bad it is.

Nobody ever mentions that Postal was actually a good movie based off of a video game. It's also the only good Uwe Boll movie.

There's an Assassin's Creed movie coming in december.Almost same cast with Macbeth (2015).It will be the vidyakino.

Postal was a good Postal 2 movie but Rampage was the actual Postal movie and only good Uwe Boll movie.

Aahh fuck, you're right. I fucked that up. Rampage was awesome.

>god tier soundtrack

While I agree, the main theme wasnt composed for the movie but for the commercial. Of course you will know this if you wasnt too young.

The first resident evil is also pretty good. The corridor laser scene is memorable and i also liked the beginning with the employees trapped in the elevator

>The first resident evil is also pretty good.
>The corridor laser scene is memorable

Ah, yeah, that scene that is not in the game and dont fit in the tone of the first game

GOD FUCKING TIER MUSIC
This track gives me orgasms.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bV-hSgL1R74

It's good for video game based movies, which usually tend to be utter garbage. But you also need to accept that it won't have much (if anything) related to the games. Oh and by the way, the games later on copied the laser scene from the movie. How many video game based movies can say they influenced the game itself? Probably only MK 1995 and the first Resident Evil

I swear I saw an early trailer back in the day where she said "Freeze!" instead of "move aside".

Someone messing with spacetime again?

Are you joking, i hope your joking

It's pretty pretty pretty pretty good

MK film is acclaimed as a good adaptation because is respectful with the source material, not only in story, but also on look and references or easter eggs, even if some of them are stupid if you didnt played the games like the friendship of Johnny cage.

RE1 film not only dont follow the story, but mixed it in a horrible way, aside from zombies, RE 1 haves zero in common with the game.

BTW, The lasser scene was a copy of The Cube.

MK film is acclaimed as a good adaptation because is respectful with the source material, not only in story, but also on look and references or easter eggs, even if some of them are stupid if you didnt played the games like the friendship of Johnny cage.

RE1 film not only dont follow the story, but mixed it in a horrible way, aside from zombies, RE 1 haves zero in common with the game.

BTW, The lasser scene was a copy of The Cube.

soundtrack-kino