>its a newfag spent his time in a marvel thread and wants to fit in episode
laughing right at you

Fuck off pleb.

Third time it gets posted today....

Is a marvelfag that desperate ?

That acting on "MARTHAAA" is so shit, holy fuck

it's more like bvs is that bad.

WHY DID YOU SAY MOMMYS NAME

wew boy looks like facts triggered the dcucks kek.

>Will DCucks ever not be pathetic?

How to fix it:

>Batman kills superman
>Him and Wonderwoman kill Abomination with the spear too
>Martha dies
>Batman then finds out from an angry Lois what happened
>Batman beats the shit out of Lex and sends him to Arkham
>We can stop having superman have scenes with his mum in movies because that's what the first movie was about
>Batman, who's deeply regretful, decides to start playing nice with metahumans and tries to form JL. Since he feels that his judgement is good enough alone, he can have others to help save the world and all that.
>Sets up Injustice plot line that future Flash tries to prevent. Cut out the shit about Lois.

There. It's nice and dark for the Snyderfags. It sets up sequels and still leads into JL. It also does something different from Marvel in that important characters die and actually fight for real reasons. There's a genuine dilemma and conflict.

>Le Quick cutting to snarky neckbeard

MOMMY'S NAME, WHY?

Fuck Superman and Justice League. Just make more Suicide Squad and Harley/Joker.

I'm marathoning suicide squad. it really goes to shit. this is terrible after the halfway point.

It's terrible from the start.

am i the only one that didn't know batman's mom was called martha?

lol

You dont understand the deep symbolism of it all. Snyder put crosses in scenes. I talked to a symbolism researcher and he revealed that crosses are associated with jesus christ (of Nazareth). If you think about it, superman is a lot like jesus, because jesus beat the shit out of people and fought anti jesus, who survived heavens destruction in a dick rocket. Also dont you love your mom? Thats the point

This

Honestly I'd love that outcome. But even with the same outcome the means to get there are too edgt for the WB execs that decided 90% of the film

>I dont get it
>This is the movies fault
>not mine

Still better than Civil Bore

Okay. I'm going to explain this because people didn't understand Superman throughout this whole movie.

Superman spends most of the movie thinking that Batman's a branding ruthless killer. Which was orchestrated by Lex by making the KG beast have a prisoner kill a bat branded criminal (which Clark sees the pictures of.) After Superman gets to Lex and he tells Supes that he has to face the Batman for his mother, Superman goes and talks to Lois. When he tells her that "no one in this world stays good" He's not only talking about Batman but himself too. So before he even arrived to the fight Superman doesn't believe Batman is anything but criminal and Clark is leaning towards dealing with him in some way. He gets to the fight and tries for a little bit to reason with him but ends up with nothing because Bruce is in rage mode. So he stops because why waste time trying to reason with a monster like the Batman that he heard so much about. He then goes on to treat him like a criminal and show him that he can't win. He didn't need to bring up Martha because in his mind there's nothing Batman can do to him. So he could end this fight in any second. He gets hit with the kryptonite and after that is fighting for his life with a man that for what he knows of, is a super villain, so he also has the duty to stop him too. After getting hit with the second kryptonite it's too late and he's completely at his end, that's why he brings up Martha. Because before the Spear(which he also didn't know about) kryptonite only had short lasting effects. It was a last resort move because he completely lost.

lol you think people don't like it because they don't understand it?

we understand it. it's still bad.

What you consider bad is your opinion. Many other would disagree.

>What you consider bad is your opinion.

>It also does something different from Marvel in that important characters die and actually fight for real reasons. There's a genuine dilemma and conflict.

BvS was objectively fucking trash and you should feel bad for liking it.

Plotholes are facts.

>rotten tomatoes proving anything

Pleb please kill yourself.

Rotten Tomatoes doesn't review movies.

Not OP but what if I hate marvel more than BvS, but still have a large amount of hate for BvS.

That still doesn't make any sense though does it. If superman think batman is a villian why with his dying breath is he asking him to save his mommy dearest .he wouldn't ask the joker for example to do were he the one with kryotonite spear brah

no the whole Martha thing was objectively terrible this is undeniably true, and no amount of bad Snyder apologetics can fix it.

What are you 13?

BvS is kino and you should feel bad for not liking it. ;)

>How can you fuck up this bad?

Your parents ask themselves this same question every day.

Look at the score and the audience score. That sounds about right, if you think this movie deserves higher than a 5/10 your opinion is honestly misguided and ignorant. I'd dare to say this movie is so shallow and it makes Iron Man 3 look deep.

I don't understand. Is he Clark Kent or Superman in this scene?

Is that Bruce Wayne or Batman?

Quit bitching loser lmao

Batman wasn't in that movie, it was the Punisher in a Batsuit.

For some reason Batman isn't in the DCEU.

>Posts a RT percentage.
Wow you sure prove him wrong on the Martha scene, user.

Except Superman gives up trying to reason with Bruce waaaaayyy too quickly for somebody who believes they are practically invulnerable to damage from there person they're talking to. Superman doesn't even think to tell Bruce that his mother is in danger, he just stays ultra-vague ("you don't understand!" Maybe because you haven't mentioned why you're even talking to him in the first place?) and then decides that beating the shit out of Bruce is a much more effective way of getting him to listen instead of just using his massively superior strength to grab Bruce and hold him still for ten seconds while he uses words to say that his mother is in danger.

businessinsider.com/zack-snyder-old-interview-batman-prison-rape-2016-5

>Everyone says that about "Batman Begins." "Batman's dark." I'm like, "Okay, no, Batman's cool." He gets to go to a Tibetan monastery and be trained by ninjas. Okay? I want to do that. But he doesn't, like, get raped in prison. That could happen in my movie. If you want to talk about dark, that's how that would go.

This is who delivers your Kino? An edgy manchild that thinks that Batman should have gotten raped in prison?

youtube.com/watch?v=UD3byJxc9Vc

This man?, who doesn't even know how to answer a question properly and instead panders to the crowd to buy time.

youtube.com/watch?v=OoUSLNyOTUg

The man that made his actors shill for Turkish Airlines. There is literally a scene in BvS where Wonder Woman goes to board a Turkish Airlines Plane and sees the news on one of their onboard TVs and then she decides to get out of the Plane and help.

>it has to be MY version of batman or else it ISNT WAHHHH

>why with his dying breath is he asking him to save his mommy dearest
Because he knows Bruce is Batman. Notice how he says Martha instead of "mother." If he ask him has to save his mother it wouldn't have stopped Batman. Pretty simple stuff.

Its still completely inconsistent with him thinking barman is some sort of supervillian as the twat above theorised. Either the plot makes no sense or most likely the stupid theory mentiomed aboves makesno sense

Stick with your cartoons, kid. Come back and talk to us men once your balls drop.

He could have said mother. He didn't need to say Martha. Bruce had his mother die at a young age, so its traumatizing enough. Just hearing "Please, save my mom" or something to that effect would have given a far better impact. We would have seen Superman in such a vulnerable moment, such a human moment calling out for his mother to be saved. Martha sounds so fucking forced in comparison to how it could have been handled.

Why don't you come over here and make sure they dropped?, big guy ;)

That wasn't Batman.

Christ, you that lonely?

T. Whiney bitch with learning disability

Was the character's name Bruce Wayne?

>lonely

You keep using tat word.

are. you. lonely?

why didn't Capt. America tell Tony about Winter Solider killing his Mom?

...actually why didn't he??? All jokes aside. At least tony and Steve liked each other

What the fuck you talking about? I just got here, faggot. Enjoy your online stalking delusion.

>i will NEVER have a threesome with these two
JDIMSA

thanks for ruining my night asshole ;_;

that would have gone over so well

>Except Superman gives up trying to reason with Bruce waaaaayyy too quickly for somebody who believes they are practically invulnerable to damage from there person they're talking to.
Why shouldn't he? Batman is a criminal in his eyes. Would he reason with other criminals? If the beginning scene in Africa said anything, that would be a no.
>Superman doesn't even think to tell Bruce that his mother is in danger, he just stays ultra-vague ("you don't understand!" Maybe because you haven't mentioned why you're even talking to him in the first place?)
Telling Bruce about his mother wouldn't stop Batman. He would just think it was a trick.(which he thought it was at first at the end.) The context of him going to kill Superman and learning that alien having a Mother, did.(and therefore Superman is no different than what Bruce was as a kid and realizing that he has now became exactly what he fights against.) If he just said come help save my mommy, Bruce would have said fuck you and continue to try and kill him.
>and then decides that beating the shit out of Bruce is a much more effective way of getting him to listen instead of just using his massively superior strength to grab Bruce and hold him still for ten seconds while he uses words to say that his mother is in danger.
Because he didn't need too. He didn't need to do shit before the kryptonite. So he thought he was going to wrap it up in any second.

moms gonna freak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No it should just be A version of Batman. But we get it, you love the edgy grimdark Snyder-ness, you love your hot-topic merch, your good guy that kills cause it's hardcore like your favorite xbox games. Hey it's cool to like trash, just own up to it kiddo.

hi Chris you faggot.

You fuckheads STILL can't comprehend this movie. Go start another thread about a marvel movie.

Oh wait-

>i-its not me

wew lad now you are lying to random people on the internet.

It's not. He can still think of Batman as monster and still try last resort move after losing.
>Just hearing "Please, save my mom" or something to that effect would have given a far better impact.
It wouldn't connected with him on a personal level.

snyder?

it's okay man, you made a bad movie but your wife will keep you in the game. but seriously, kysnyder.

Samefag.

I think it's more like most of us can effortlessly grasp Snyder's 13 year old fan-fic mentality with ease.

Man people must be too stupid for BvS if they are making retarded videos like in OP's.

Yeah, that's why nobody discusses marvel movies in the slightest here. Right.

Well, you know what they say, some people can read the ingredients on a chewing gum wrapper and unlock the secrets of the universe. Other people can read War and Peace and come away thinking it's just and adventure story.

Nobody over the age of 25 finds that Evans shit funny.

>Get btfo
>"uh, you just don't understand"

>why nobody discusses marvel movies

marvelbros are well fed.

youtube.com/watch?v=ACL8nKOUoxk&index=125&list=WL

Yes, with fast food. That's why your minds are so flabby and useless.

Don't bother. Great competent movies don't get discussed here. The Dark Knight Rises is still getting meme'd at 4 years later for fucks sake. Bad movies with meme scenes are the only thing this board cares about.

Who said it's funny, it's a visual metaphor. Thought you Snyder tweens loved that kinda thing?

>Hurr durr I'm a juvenile retard who argues about superhero movies

We've noticed.

it truly is garbage, they were too incompetent to set up a situation where the characters would genuinely have conflict so they just make superman a retard and batman a homicidal lunatic

I'm glad this movie bothers you on this deep a level. I actually like it more now.

You're right. It is a metaphor, a symbol of the meaningless meme, the lack of discourse, and ultimately, the absence of original thought.

I love it. Thanks for pointing it out.

It irks me that nobody has seen movies like green room or cafe society this year because you fucking morons are so obsessed with superhero movies.
Are you fucking faggots gonna argue over your favorite naruto character next?

>argue

Why? Sasuke was objectively the best character with the most development and best-written arcs.

>>Get btfo
It really wasn't tho. The video is plain wrong. But keep on fighting the WB/DC boogiemen. I'm sure you won't look back on this part of your life as a compete waste of time.

Thanks for proving my point for me there champ. Makes my day easier.

>green room

It's a gory slasher flick. Nothing special.

let me guess, you thought you were watching high art when the Nazis dancing went slow-mo and classical music started playing..

lol pleb
btw bvs is trash

You literally made no point.
This site has made you dumber.

See you CAN understand the DCEU! I believed in you, that you could learn and grow as a person. You're welcome and I'm glad to have helped make your day better.

You watch superhero movies. Go fuck yourself.
I bet you still play videogames.

Hey, I'm here for movies, not to flirt. Take it somewhere else Zack.

Why are you posting like this?
The only response I can even think of is
>2016
>Doesn't know how to greentext

Reading this thread is killing me. From a totally unbiased point of view, I honestly don't want to believe anyone here is over 18.

These "adults" picking sides over comic book movies and getting pissy all day are hilarious. I don't even watch the movies but I read these threads because they are fascinating.

>GET OUT MARVELKEK
>OH U MAD HUH DCDRONE
>STOP POSTING THIS ALL DAY
>YOUR PARENTS WISH THEY DIDNT HAD YOU ALL DAY
>DC IS FINISHED ITS OVER
>NO MARVEL IS FINISHED

Pretty sad.

This

But I'm 39, user.

lol stay mad marveldrone

>Because he didn't need too. He didn't need to do shit before the kryptonite.
>If he just said come help save my mommy, Bruce would have said fuck you and continue to try and kill him.
>Why shouldn't he? Batman is a criminal in his eyes.

You seem to forget in your post that Superman supposedly needed to work with Batman to save his mother. That is why he went there. He wasn't there to fight or apprehend Batman.

>Pleb: The OP.

All kidding aside I never really thought about their mom's having the same name til then.

He tell Lois right before
>"I need to ask him to help me. Or he needs to die."
He was willing to do both if he had to.