Today, the US dropped the largest non-nuclear bomb in the world in Afghanistan, the MOAB

Today, the US dropped the largest non-nuclear bomb in the world in Afghanistan, the MOAB.

It has an estimated cost of $314 MILLION

Thoughts?

What would you do with $314 million?

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/how-much-does-moab-bomb-cost-mother-of-all-bombs-2017-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd buy the mother of all BONGS and smoke some weed dude lmao

Is that some kind of bunker buster?

2 chicks at the same time

anyone have the video for it?

>What would you do with $314 million?
Buy thousands of smaller bombs and continue my assault.

Buy a Canadian house in BC and move. Free weed next year lmao

>what would you do with $314 million?

Buy a small 1 bedroom apartment in Sydney

Drop the biggest non-nuclear bomb on Afghanistan

Actually Russia's Father of All Bombs is 4 times more powerful.

Do these things have a best before? Dropping $314 million on goat herders armed with 50 year old rifles seems so absurdly out of proportion I really hope they just dropped the bomb so they didn't have to pay money to recycle it back home.

Kek noice. Best ITT

not yet, pity

A single MOAB costs only 16 million. 314 million was the production cost of the entire arsenal.

They're hiding in caves. This is the only way to take them out without committing ground troops.

Our government has too much money and the people are stupid.

Why won't America spend all this money on you know, actually improving this country

This.

That is still a lot of money for some electronics, a metal skin and some explosives.

Because America is a military-industrial complex with a nation grafted onto it

Afghanistan has become a testing ground for weapons lad

Your cunt is pulverizing the country into a desert, when it started out as a mountainous landscape

>$314 million

We could buy Mexico for that money.

Wasn't this clown campaigning on stopping foreign entanglements and fiscal responsibility? I don't get the logic Americans use when electing politicians.

$500,000 is a lot of money for just some metal and plastic but what the fuck do I know about Italian Supercars

> We will win against Islamists with giant bombs

Sure, Amerifats.

Fiscal responsibility doesn't apply to military spending. They're going to save up by cutting funding for science and arts instead.

The entrenched power that keeps the American war engine moving is insulated far away from electoral politics. Besides, Trump is too stupid/lazy to resist the neocons and liberal hawks anyway. He was never really committed to non-interventionism.

>Implying politicians never back down on their promises
And they happily bought it. Funnier is that they backpedal and defend the same clown even though it's obvious he won't do anything he promised just because of >muh jobs that had been largely replaced by machines anyway and not the immigrants the demagogues keep blaming about

t. suffering the same shit as America

>used for the first time
no
>10,000 high mushroom cloud
lol no

I would cure cancer or something. Dunno.

Get another MOAB.

t; loser

Actually a really smart and frugal move on trumps part. That model was made in 2003 and has just been gathering dust. Instead of paying to build new bombs he's using what the previous administrations left on the sidelines first.

He's using an ancient bomb instead of building new ones. That's pretty fiscally responsible.

>The US isn't fighting ISIS they said

Russian and Syrian propaganda outlets BTFO.

Casualties?

6 punjabis and 3 goats

>tfw you will never bomb an innocent people back to the stoneage because terrorists happen to be there

So tolerant

Good swede

I'd much rather my tax money go towards dropping spectacularly exorbitant bombs on terrorists than towards Malique and Shiyaquanica to have another baby.

I don't see what that has to do with anything.

Also if not for tolerance Europe would've erased your people off the map a long time ago.

I highly doubt that their welfare check will be impacted visibly by the number of bombs they drop on sandniggers

Please elaborate, Abdul

I am quite frankly perfectly okay with some of my taxes going to bombing the fuck out of muslims

Eliminating ISIS means less violence in the region which means less refugees flee to the US and Europe which means less tax revenue goes towards providing public services for them.

So in a sense, it does.

>causing more war means less refugees
Are you from Alabama per chance?

Isn't that almost as much as the Brits were deluded into thinking they would get for the NHS after Brexit? I think that's sorta funny.

>Eliminating ISIS
All it causes is cause more infighting among groups looking to fill the power vacuum in afghanistan. There would be no refugees if americans had never started bombing the middle-east.

Drop the bomb on trump

>M-M-M-MUH AMERICA FIRST!!!
>M-M-M-M-MUH KILLARY
>M-M-M-MUH NATO IS OBSOLETE!!!
>C-C-C-CHINA'S A CURRENCY MANIPULATOR, TRUMP WILL TELL THEM, Y-Y-YOU'LL SEE!!!!

Kill yourself if you ever believed a word of what this "man" said.

But Trump repeatedly said he was going to bomb ISIS.

why not throw it in syria were people are documenting that shit in ultra HD

ffs trump everythink you do ends up a failure, there probably won't be any video of it

The prices of American military equipment are so inflated.

>ehh we did research with 200 man for 2 years so the bomb will have to cost.. eh.. 5 billion

He said he would destroy them in 3 months from the day he's in office

>DonaldsteinTrumpowitz bombs Assad instead

hmmm

And then he proceeded to bomb ISIS's enemy : the Syrian Army.

>t. Pierre Putin

kek

We're talking away
I don't know what
I'm to say I'll say it anyway
Today's another day to find you
Shying away
I'll be coming for your love, okay?

Take on me, (take on me)
Take me on, (take on me)
I'll be gone
In a day or two

My bad, I assumed the kiwi had his meme arrow autism attack over this thread's topic, not a previous event.

As you know people are not born religious.People are taught to be religious.So i will invest my $314 million into education so i can produce as many atheists as i can.

There are only four gods and their names Math,Physics,Chemistry and Biology.

is trump owner, or investor of the company that makes these bombs too?

I know he has some money on the guys that make the tomahawk.

Jewry but hey we'll make America great again later

i wonder how many poor saps that were just out there for a walk or just minding their own god damn business when they get vaporized.

did you not watch ANY of his rallies?

Malique and Shiyaquanica are having another baby because they won't pay for birth control themselves.

Interesting what was going on in Central America and the southern cone at the time of left picture
how did they manage that

they should drop more of them

afghanistan is a canada tier shithole but with much less chinks

Buy an alright-tier apartment, internet, and gourmet meals the rest of my life. I wouldn't even drive. I'd just keep a giant reserve of neetbux.

At least all of the goats in the region can sleep well tonight without the fear of being

Underatted

Thanks captain hindsight

I'd buy an old lovely house in England.

everyone is reporting it's the first one used. was the "tactical nuke" that was supposedly used in afghan at the beginning of the war a moab then?

>this

We built a shitload of expensive bombs and never used them...It was a good real-world test plus show of strength to demonstrate that we are past our Obama the Pussy years.

>Trump only a few months into his administration forming an international coalition against Syria and North Korea
>only Russia is butthurt (wait, wasn't he a Russian puppet they said)?
CAN THIS MAN BE STOPPED?

stop worrying about everyhing

>enough money for the average man to live comfortably for his entire life
>and probably ensure his family has money for generations and generations
>instead it's used to bomb a handful of people who only exist because of foreign aid spending

>instead it's used to bomb a handful of people who only exist because of foreign aid spending
Pisslam has been at war with civilization for 1400 years, kid. We spent 700 removing it from premises.

A nuclear ICBM only costs 60million tho

Toooooo much money only for a moment.
And it with bad results, because death is not a fun! Stop the war, please.

> the largest non-nuclear bomb in the world in Afghanistan, the MOAB.
Ahem. Second largest.

Bomb the shit out of those monkeys

>If we just leave them alone those nice muslims are going to stop being mean to each other.
lmao america should just hide so everyone leaves it alone right?

The MOAB is relatively new and this is its first use ever in combat

It's not a dumb bomb, it's a sophisticated thermobaric weapon. They are able to have such a massive blast because they don't keep the oxidizer in the bomb itself, rather they use oxygen in the air. It's basically like vaporizing gasoline and lighting it all at once, but obviously different fuel and you have to do it in the air while it's moving at a high speed.

When has bombing the terrorists ever accomplished anything?

This is wrong. MOAB is a dumb big bomb.
You're talking about the Russian equivalent.

what if i voted for him precisely because i thought he would break each and every "promise" from the election season?

the man was a demacrat for 50+ years, a progressive for a few, and a republican for the past 4 years

who honestly expected him to follow through with half of his promises?

august 3rd 1945

10000 feet high is around 3km, right? I somehow doubt that is true.

>Math,Physics,Chemistry and Biology.
so there is only one God, logic?

Never, is the correct answer. Not these terrorists. The fact that you're STILL bombing Afghanistan should prove that more than anything.

Why do you constantly start wars you can never hope to win?

>Not these terrorists.
They're just as human as you or I. They can be broken.

The rest of the world is not as cuck'd as whitey

>philosophy is purer than math

we won most wars
we won in iraq for example
this is war against isis
we will win it too

Not by giving them exactly what they want. Attention and a reason to fight.

Just do what all the reasonable nations do and let them fight each other instead of us.

You go do that.

Any vids on the one dropped today? No old videos please.

>What would you do with $314 million

No they don]'t you fucking retard, it's $16 million per bomb and our government ordered 20 a while back. They didn't shell out $380 million a week ago you fucking idiot.

businessinsider.com/how-much-does-moab-bomb-cost-mother-of-all-bombs-2017-4

Internet Philosophy certainly isn't.