Cringe thread

Cringe thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wjtOnrvE8_c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's there to cringe at you faggot? The fact that you belive that PTSD for soldiers isn't a issue or the fact that you are too much of a faggot to join the military?

???????? do u even cringe fgt

butthurt "veteran" spotted

found the super dude patriot

Have you ever had a veteran as a friend? Because they will literally start to sweat and tremble during the fireworks on 4th of July.

My friend's eyes were super wide, and he made a sweat stain on one of our beds. We had to shut all the windows and play music to drown out the fireworks. Throughout all of this he insisted he was fine but he clearly wasnt

Faggot detected

Faggot detected

I'm guessing you are one of the 'Communism is great and America should adopt it' type of faggots. I'm not a veteran, I just try and treat ex-soldiers mental problems after their tour of duty...

Kek brutal

Prob shouldn't have signed up to go kill people for his imperial masters to gain billions in oil, while they paid him a pittance. Why should we feel sorry for him because he's too stupid to do a real job?

I'm just a therapist that treats ex-soldiers m8, most are severly fucked up from what they've seen during their tour of duty...

Lol they are scared of fireworks?

conservatard stance on health is if you can't see it, it doesn't exist.

OP is right this guy is a faggot lossr. Only pussies get PTSD. If he joined the Milatary he should be comfortable with killing and noise not be a baby.

So many faggots in one thread.

This. If you're joining a military instead of being drafted, you need to be strong and stable enough to understand what you're signing up for.

you try being near barrages of explosions after being blown up one or more times in a shithole desert seven thousand miles from anyone you care about

OP is an edgy antifa?

Why u take the bait son ),:

>This thread is the cringe

Nobody forced them to go there. Also fireworks rarely kill anyone so no need to be scared of them.

>Sign up to go overseas and pretend to protect American freedoms and get paid a good amount of money to do it
>Often not in a combat position or even forced to use weapon
>Oh no i have ptsd now give me welfare :(((((((
This military worship culture in the US is such bullshit. I'm not saying there aren't actual soldiers with PTSD, but most are just huge attention whores who want to feel important.

COMMUNIST DETECTED

I agree this guy is a downer, "nobody play with fireworks, I'm scared!"

This

sounds like a bunch of snowflakes to me

Good, they deserve some punishment for killing for fun.

Why doesn't he just wear earplugs for the day., and play some music/radio in the background?

>kills sandniggers
>now scared of fireworks

Plz explain

PTSD

This
He is ashamed that he killed women,kids, ,innocent civilians -
And he enjoyed it.
The military have the brainwashing down to a fine art-they really know how to unleash the primal urges to rape and kill

Escape the b8
Masturb8
b8's motel

Comes across as attention seeking TBH

Men came back from WW2 and Nam and never even spoke of their experiences.

Also what's the point, it might stop someone letting them off right outside your front door but you can hear big fireworks from a mile away

Funnily enough if you spend a large amount of time somewhere where explosions meant imminent risk of death your mind keeps that reaction. Had a family friend who served in various wars who now panics and instinctively gets under furniture if a low flying plane went over.

Why is it that American soldiers and marines all brag about their toughness and they all come back with PTSD?

Anyone still responding to OP is the real cringe

not to be a fag, but i was in the Marines for 6 years, and when people do fireworks outside my window i roll out of the bed.

Lost.

Why don't they just harden up?

Guy is just asking for a few sparklers to cheer up his buddys

I wonder if the same shit happened with our boys after the WWII.

faggot that was medically disqualified detected

He probably lives in an area where it's necessary. Like right infront of an area where people tend to gather and set off firecrackers n shit

what are you retarded
>Men came back from WW2 and Nam and never even spoke of their experiences.
yes they did. you can find journals or any number of documentarys with veterans that Retell their experience.

hey, i never killed a woman or child that didnt deserve it

Feminist detected.

Why do you people insist on responding to b8? Do you realize that your attention is like mana from heaven to these faggots?

I did one tour in Iraq, got discharged because I got diagnosed with melanoma near the end and had to come home. Now I know I wasn't over there for a long, and even I'm just slightly traumatized by a couple situations (namely almost getting hit in the face by shrapnel that destroyed a wall 5 feet from my head, showering my face in debris and cutting me up bad) but I really feel like a lot of these guys returning home are looking to become celebrities by overplaying their supposed PTSD. If you really think fireworks are going to make you succumb to an emotional breakdown then you shouldn't be in society, and even if so you're in like the 1% of guys that really saw some fucked up shit. I saw crazy things too but none of it has impacted me that severely. A lot of these dudes are just playing it up, looking to preserve that brotherhood outside of the battlefield, because simple camaraderie only gets them friendships, not media attention

Just my 2 cents. Maybe I'm a sociopath. I only have 4 confirmed kills

Head like a half sucked mango/10
Scared of fireworks/10
Wearing "army" shirt/10
Would not bang.

PTSD is real for soldiers!

PTSD isnt real for anyone else except catastrophy victims

Your opinion makes sense, but I also think it isn't too much to ask for people not to set off fireworks in front of your house. Then again it is kind of a faggot move to get your picture taken with the sign. I think we need more context, like is the sign up year-round? or only on certain holidays like new years and 4th of july?

How about the innocent civilians caught up in the shitstorm of death and destruction that is the US military? Is it real for them?

He's got ptsd retard, he isn't saying no to fireworks, just to keep it down.

lmao people here defending this military man

its just hilarious you guys advocating for violence on innocent people

Well, maybe it was some worse shit than just what happened to you, my old history teachers son was a medic and his sons best friend was pretty much blown up, so he got PTSD from him trying to make his best friend good as new while his guts were spilling out of his body.

I was fine in Afghanistan until my friend stepped on an IED right in front of my face and got his legs sprayed all over me.

shut up teenager edgelord

Wahhabists aren't innocent.

Who cares, they're foreigners.

If he was able to stand killing dozens of people he can stand some fireworks.

PTSD, google it.

Mudslime detected

get rekt

youve been playing too much call of duty

> implying a military fag would ever openly complain about his problems
Show some intelligence, edgelord

Not my fault you don't know your shit.

and you can see, even here there are some cucks thinking hes a hero

Of course they too. Thats what i meant with catastrophy.
I just wanted to exclude those cringy Teens and feminazis

i hope you got play of the day for one of the four

>half sucked mango
Hehee
Queenslander detected

Great thread op have some cringe

As a combat veteran myself, I can only say that's some pure unadulterated faggotry right there.
Fucking disgraceful.

faggot

New south actually m8

Trips confirm a filthy communist

We're all going to ignore Satan's trips. Not wasted. Well done.

agreed fuck commies

Because PTSD is a made up disorder like gender dysphoria and homosexuality.

What, are you retarded? Explain this brainwashing and I'll eat my hat.

Yes, because why not attempt to remove extremi-cucks from this world. Enjoy handling that one yourself!

How about you go out there and get shot at, watch be die, get raped, beheaded, or bleed out while you cant do shit to save them?

Quit fucking bitching and do something with your life. Fucking civilians I swear to God.

You dont like our protection then GET THE FUCK OUT

Northern rivers(?

You think I wont?

See- you are already converted into cannon fodder

Fucking kek, fail correct.

>explain
>plays off example
I'm not in the military you beta cuck.

I should have put a trigger warning on my post.

WARNING! Triggered snowflakes ahead.

MURICA FUK YA TRUMP MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN 2016 BIG TRUMP BIG TRUMP

>Fucking civilians I swear to God.
ye fucking civilians that gave me a job where i can be the autistc shithead i am and even get good money for it

Too fat and autistic?

What the fuck did you just say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I reached top of my clan in the hiscores, and I’ve been involved in numerous raids on Corp, and I have over 3,000,000 confirmed wilderness kills. I am fully trained in all 23 skills and I’m the top PKer in the entire Ownage armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another NMZ prod. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which have never seen before in Gilenor, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me in W29 GE? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of scouts across the servers and your location is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your main. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be in any world, anytime, and I can PK you in over 700 different ways, and that's just with a bronze dagger. Not only am I extensively trained in pvp combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the God Wars Dungeon and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the wilderness, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy skull your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking enter button. But you couldn’t you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit vengeance all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, bwana.

>implying that's the military vet in the photo making the complaint and not a friend or relative

Or I just want to finalize my options for my future. Because I'm not retarded, like some unoriginal cuck-wadds.

kek

He screams in the hallway and does nin-jewstu moves.

I would upload webm of him. But file size too big...

Fuck it, here is a YT link.
youtu.be/wjtOnrvE8_c

So was I. You're just a fag and probably a boot.