I have no friends

I have no friends.
Please cheer me up.

You're a faggot

How's the weather out where you are?

I don't either.

Now we are mutually miserable.

Well how about we make friends in this thread then? Meeting people online is actually easier than meeting people in person.

Its been raining since the start of the week

I don't have friends either, friends are overrated user

Wanna not have friends together?

you don't need other friends. be your own best friend.

Sounds good.

It's gonna be okay bud
dont worry so much!

Hey don't ignore me I said you're a faggot!

Hope the sun comes out to greet you. It's a good pick me up I find. But then so is the night.

What do you do for fun, user?

Oh sorry, i did think i was one during puberty but know my feelings are more developed i think i can fairly say i am not.

I play Kerbal Space Program and listen to music.

Never try tulpa, shits mental illness. Where you live, in the states?

I've seen a lot of gameplay of Kerbal. Haven't played it myself. What kind of music do you listen to?

here ya goo buddy! have some wholesome memes :-)

It's ok man. If you lack the social skill that sucks but there are lots of ways to make friends, Irl and online. I can't give a guide because everyones different but know I feel for you and I'm praying for you (losing the few friends I have is a big fear of mine and I feel awful knowing some people live that reality)

Australia

Lovely country, they actually sell fosters in Alabama USA, shits good

haHA! keep that happy goin!!

Never seen someone is Australia actually drink Fosters but thanks

Always wanted to go to Brisbane and the Gold Coast myself. Shits' expensive down there apparently.

bat-apologies that you have the feels user

the compassion and support pile dosnt stop getting bigger! fuckin smile already you incredible faggot

Shit a meme? At least is a tasty cheap one! You drink user?

Hi friend!
:D

What's some good beers from the land down under?

My uncle killed himself when he i was young, from the memories i have of him i remember him showing me Pink Floyd. Every time i listen i think of him.

For whatever reason it makes me want to join him.

i heard clorox's pretty good

Friends are overrated.

Toohies New and VB

This gif always cheers me up OP.

>tfw your last remaining friend whom you respected and shared a bond has turned into a literal caveman that plays videogames with no future change in mind and nothing you've done to motivate him has worked, the constant talk of his game life sullying any chance of rekindling a feasible friendship

No, i drank once and it made me feel really shit.
Don't want to do it because it would make me able to end it.

Oh yeah, that's a good one. They sell clorox where you're from? I hear it's better on tap.

>Don't want to do it because it would make me able to end it.
What do you mean by this?

kys fag

Dat sucks, been thinking about herociding for 5 years dailey! Shit get interesting. Got any hobbies besides video games? Shit helps me

I too play vidya. 'Bout all there is to do other than fuck around on the internet. I had hobbies but I got bored of them.

I like watching Movies and reading but since i got really depressed i have no motive to even watch a movie.

I just have nobody to talk to not even online.

Same. I used to watch fuck loads of movies. I have tons of them. Haven't watched a movie in many months.

my go to movie for depression is Inland Empire, directed by David Lynch. as an undergrad I went out with a girl, she broke up with my three weekends in a row (and we got back together a few days later each time). the third time I was bummed and realized that there was no point in getting back together with her, and watched Inland Empire. the movie is so difficult to follow it works well with being depressed- it doesn't matter if you actively try to understand what's going on or have complete apathy to what's going on in the movie. the movie makes no sense either way.

life is like that too, sometimes

I started something constructive lately, building and painting models. Never did it before and its not hard, peace as fuck, comfy in a room with just a lamp on. Is nice....

I really enjoy that but haven't done it in forever. I used to have a bunch of Tamiya kits that I wanted to do. I finished 2 Revel kits but tehy didn't turn out how I wanted (need more practice) and just lost interest for a time.

It's very time consuming to get those picture perfect results.

My life is so fucking boring and repetitive. Its fucked, i have no motivation besides not letting my parents down any further.

I used to have friends but I just cut myself off from everyone the past few months ago and now I don't talk to anyone anymore

Dw op, having friends is overrated as fuck

Same here user. Cashflow is fucked and work is crap so there's not much to do. Things are repetitive, you're right. Basically we just have to keep, keeping on I guess. Fuck.

But i want friends...

Why not make new friends? Get into a new hobby? Can't say having friends is over rated if you haven't had too many to compare. It's like girlfriends. Can't go saying they're all hopeless if we haven't been with too many.

Give 'em a chance.

Gotta get out more then. Unfortunately. I find it difficult to make new friends but what I find helps is if you get into a hobby and go places where you can do this hobby.

Shit, i've even tried MTG and D&D at times even though I was never really into it. There are tons of table top games you could try (depending on how much you want to get into it, some of them are costly). That's a good start I think.

I used to go to arcades a lot when I was younger but those are all gone now. Sadly.