I landed employment at McDonald's. What to expect?

I landed employment at McDonald's. What to expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NdvO0tmNjGo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Expect some burgers and fries.

Niggers

Expect people dancing in the store and in the parking lot
youtu.be/NdvO0tmNjGo

Be careful cleaning the fucking grill. I got 3rd degree burns in the shape of a fucking penis on my hand. Shit scarred. 3 years later still have a penis on my hand fml.

hell

Any other horror stories?

Be prepared to work fast as fuck and memorize the order of things within the first few days and deal with a lot of shitty kids

pics or it didn't happen

This
Cunty little 11-13 year olds who think they're cool

A paycheck

Also some old people are cool in the morning but most of them are dicks when they want there free coffee

Treat it for what it is; a throw away job. Don't take it seriously and so long as you aren't working with complete cunts you can have a laugh.

I was pretty lucky, never really got shit given to me by the kids or customers. But they want a reaction so from my experience they tended to target the people they could see took the job seriously.

Hard to see with the lighting im taking a shit. Saw a guy cum inside our managers burger once. We all think she knew and she didnt care.
Cant upload the photo too large

>when they want there free coffee
>there free coffee
>there

Underage detected

Had someone work themselves to the point where they literally passed out once. Had to call 911 the kitchen gets hot as fuck stay hydrated

Im 22 but never really learned basic english

I guess that explains a lot actually.

Shitty managers.
Not getting your breaks.
If male, forced to do all the labor work like garbages and cleaning.
Not getting days you request off.

The list goes on.

Stay for a few months, like 2-3, then go get your ass a job somewhere else.

You only need a little bit of experience to get your foot in the door somewhere else.

Pretty happy with life

Also feeling super awkward when your manager tells you to clean the female toilet

You can get out of most work,especially cleaning toilets if you just always look like your busy, your manager is some 29yo guy or girl without any experience in real work and as long as you're wiping surfaces and looking like you're trying hard they wont bother you, I kept my ass from doing anything besides a few burgers by just wiping surfaces for 2 months.

>landed a job
>landed
Is that your dream job or something, just sell weed or some shit, atleast you'd have to deal with less idiots and make your monthly salary at McDicks in like 2-3 days.

Also if its your first job don't expect a big first pay check

to tell people that certain food and beverage machines are non functional and they will say something along the lines of "understandable have a nice day" or some shit like that

Shitty hours, rude as fuck customers making over the top demands for only $1 to $5 orders, and multiple hand burns

The beautiful smell of McDonalds grease that wafts through the air all day long.

landed employment, as opposed to unemployment

For me making the wraps were the fucking worst

Was it those fucking clam grill things with the hydraulic bullshit and the timer that made every round of burgers feel like you're James bond disarming a trap before it burns his forearms off?. Never again.

It was my first job, I just stopped showing up and turned my shitty flip phone off for like 6 months. Checked my voicemail all that time later and they asked me "so uhh, are you ever coming back?"
Kinda needed money again so, went back.
Clearly McDonald's standards vary widely.

>Keeping evidence on your phone

Yee it was one of those. I hated cleaning them and dumping the grease from those traps. Fuck that

McDonald's or any other fast food joints are pretty crap for first jobs tbh. No tips, you have someone supervising your ass so you cant do your own thing either. My first job was a delivering pizzas for Dominos which was pretty fun actually, tons of tips, 90% of the time you're in the car doing fuck all, smoking weed and blasting music. I used to sell weed on the down low so i'd just drive around and drop an ounce or two a day, made potheads order a pizza and tip me if they were too far away.

>Be careful cleaning the fucking grill. I got 3rd degree burns in the shape of a fucking penis on my hand. Shit scarred. 3 years later still have a penis on my hand fml.

/r/ photo