Keiko O'brian
Winn Adami

(VOY)
Neelix
Tuvok
Tuvix

It's a Star Trek Quads thread episode

the texan from enterprise

Are you speaking of Trip? Trip was fucking cool.

I respect your opinion though as this is a Star Trek thread.

The Amelia Earheart episode of voyager.

I actually don't remember this episode, but voyager is my least favorite trek.

The acting was kinda bad. It was a typical historical figures and other anachronistic people cryogenically frozen by aliens episode.

Who else would fuck Riker?

Voyager really was terrible. How did it last as long as it did? I guess cause UPN loved it's rating. But still, the fact it got the same amount of seasons as TNG is a shame. TNG or DS9 should have lasted longer.

Meh, Voyager was more Star Trek than DS9 was. But the writing was fairly inconsistent so there are some episodes that really stand out as bad. I recently rewatched the whole series, and honestly it's not nearly as bad as most folks make it out to be.

The writing is really, REALLY inconsistent. On top of that most of the characters are flat out bad characters. The only good characters are Seven, and the Doctor, and maybe Paris. and REALLY maybe Kim.

The rest are bad.

Agree to disagree. There were more good characters. But a lot of them didn't last the whole series, or were the victims of said shoddy writing. But looking past some of the shoddy shit, the characters are still good.

You're right, we'll have to agree to disagree, but at least we can agree to disagree without calling each other fuckers. I think Star Trek can embody and teach this. Which is pretty cool.

Man O'brian really didn't deserve all the shit he got in TNG and DS9, he works hard and gets nothing but grief and an annoying wife.

Punished O'brian is Punished.

Best character list?

(DS9)
Garak

>annoying wife
You sure about that? Pic related.

He got fucked harder on DS9 though. He was pretty decently respected on the enterprise. Think he only got possessed by an alien once there.

Always thought she was hot, but again, I only saw portions of DS9. Big portions, but still.

Hot, but her character was an anchor most of the writers had no idea what to do with. Same for the kids. Thats why they would be pushed off to Bajor or some such. Its the same as with Alexander.

What's wrong with Tuvok that wasn't wrong with the entirety of Voyager?

(TNG)
Picard
Riker
Data
Geordi
Troi
Whatever Darmok aliens name was (I am too stoned to remember)
Professor Moriarty
Q
Guinen

(DS9)
Garak
Sisko
Bashir
Dax (Both)
Mort
Quark
Nog

(Voy)
Doctor
Paris
Seven

(ENT)
Archer
Trip
Tucker
T'pol (hotness)
Doctor

Okay fine, she's hot.

I just don't like Tim Russ

if hotness counts you should prolly include seven of nine

Look again, she's there. Although I didn't say hotness, I think that's self explanatory, same with Dax.

Should probably make a list of cool characters that don't get much screen time.

(DS9)
Morn
Lauren (from the mutant rat pack)

youtube.com/watch?v=2p1Pdh5jA3U

Fuck I meant Morn, not Mort. So he's on that list.

I was going too but I didn't feel like googling a bunch of shit and I'm stoned, feel free to add to the list as you see fit.

Funny how frumpy she is on DS9.

If you did make a hotness list, include Lauren.

I so wanted to hear muthafucking Morn speak and actually see the Cardassian neck trick.

sheit. cannot read.

There's a lot of bangable women in trek.

There's also a lot of bangable women in Stargate SG-1.

Yay for bangable women.

Fucker could REALLY tell a story. The 'mouth' of Quark's

Morn needed more screen time, no, his own show!

Man Discovery looks like shit, what are everyone's thoughts? Hopes?

What a hottie.

(VOY)
Flotter, also Naomi Wildman

Good additions

(TNG)
All the holo-characters from "THE HIGHER, THE FEWER" episode. Man that floating clown head pissed me off.

(DS9)
Kai Winn. What an annoying bitch.

I was always so pissed because of the episodes with her.

Good choice, but she was already on the list.

Good addition to the list. Her feet were quite annoying. (kek)

The Kai was a horrible bitch.

There was also Weyoun, who was a well done character but was a snake.

Damn, she has little feet.

Me too!
Here is Sarjenka from TNG

dat betazed hillybilly toe

Sarjenka was fuckable IMHO

I think she's fucking nasty, but whatever floats your boat. As a Star Trek fan I respect your opinion.

The little actress that played Naomi was awesome for her age.

> inb4 pedo

Naomi Wildman

OH GOD KILL IT, KILL IT WITH FIRE.

Woah, she developed.

Darmok and jalad, at tanagra?

The walls fell

Lets take a shot of Kanar with Damar!

She did things to my boners in her prime.

Would bang.

That she did.

To this day she could still make me unload with a single stroke.

Agreed

I appreciate the fuck out of you two right now. Thank you for being civil, it's nice to see civility in here.

If Star Trek can spark civility on Sup Forums it can do anything.

Anyone else wanted to get beat up by Kira Nerys? Wrestled roughly to the ground and pinned under 120 pounds of Bajoran fury?

At least it wasn't the Lizard Sex episode of Voyager.

I dunno, I was always hit or miss with her. She's hot but something about her rubs me the wrong way.

Dax is more my girl. 2nd Dax. Actually both.

I guess so. I still loved him though, and his wife was okay. She was better on TNG than DS9 though. His kids were cute.

Lizard sex awwright.

What about my post said I didn't like him?

Don't forget what's-his-face, the Ferengi played by Jeffery Combs (I can't remember his name, but he was great) and the Grand Nagus.

Odo had some good moments too, and some of the Klingons were pretty awesome in DS9.

The Dax were both pretty good looking.

Come on man, that was the worst episode of Trek ever made, I swear.

It had a good premise too, and then it just turned into lizard sex.

>tfw Paris and Janeway had lizard children and then abandoned them

Fair enough.

I always liked the Kales clone, but I can't remember if that was TNG or DS9.

You just know she is into pegging. In fact , I bet her ultimate fantasy would be to peg Dukat, or her mirror self peg her...self.

Second one was cuter though. Not necessarily better-looking but cuter.

That much seems very clear, yeah.

I actually can't even remember that episode. Voyager is my least favorite Trek.

Cuter, but more annoying. There was also Kell Perin, the other hot Trill.

Hey you take that back...

I didn't find her too annoying, considering she was a new actor in the last season of the show, but I wasn't a big fan of how she had that moment with Word. I suppose it was an important world-building thing for the Trill but eh.

Word is a good character

I actually found Beverly more annoying than Wesley

Pulaski was way better than Beverly

I would add:

(DS9)
Dukat
Weyoun

(Voy)
Tuvok
Dr. Chaotica

(ENT)
Shran (how the fuck you left Shran off the list is beyond me)

>Winn annoying
I loved her pitful attempts at scheming and her desire to be acknowledged by the prophets. Every show needs good antagonists. And sister ratched clearly fits the bill.

Wrote "Worf", then autocorrect fucked me in the ass. Now it's trying to make it "Wolf" instead. I don't remember Star Fox being in DS9. What the fuck.

I never remember Shran's name (I know, I know) but he was fucking PHENOMENAL. All of the characters Jeffery Combs played on Star Trek were great though, to be fair.

I didn't outright hate Wesley the first time I watched TNG.

On repeat viewings, I wish he was dead, and I cheer at every moment that Picard tells him to shut up.

Tuvok is on the bad list, everything else is absolutely yes. You're right, I can't believe I forgot Shran, I need to rewatch ENT soon.

Also adding

(DS9)
Damar

The instance this idiot stumbles into the "space flower bed" and create a diplomatic rift was already enough to ruin my day.

You don't want to remember, user. You seriously don't want to.

But if you do: it's when they were Paris tried to make a shuttle go Warp 10 (or above - I think it eventually went above Warp 10, but I don't remember), and then all sorts of shenanigans happened.

I enjoyed watching Voyager the first time, but it's a very rocky ride, and it's a nightmare to even attempt rewatching. There were some great episodes in it... and then there were all the other episodes.

I think DS9 is my favourite overall, but I will always default to TOS because it's so perfectly episodic (inb4 someone throws The Menagerie at me) and so you can jump in at any point and completely understand it.

>Tuvok is on the bad list
I never understood why people hate Tuvok. I know he has his problems, but overall, I really enjoyed him. They didn't get seven seasons to expand on Spock, so I feel like they got to explore Vulcans a bit more through Tuvok.

Star Trek IV best movie though; fuck all the haters.

Okay, I have to ask, why is Tuvok on the bad list?

Damar was too much of a bitch for me. Yeah, he gained a few levels of badass before he died (For Cardassia!) but he was always second fiddle to Dukat's awesomeness. I suppose that doesn't make him a bad character, but IMO it doesn't make him a great one either.

I love how he ascends at the end of his tenure on the show.

By which I mean that was a bunch of episodes wasted on some of the dumbest shit known to mankind and then some.

be nicer to hwil hwheaton

Can we put Far on the list for TNG? I couldn't stand that bitch.

*Yar. Fuck autocorrect.

hwil hwheaton can suck my Romulan dick.

Bitch rode her dead husband's coattails.