ITT American memes you don't get

ITT American memes you don't get.

I don't get the
>muh public education is about memorization not intelligence
Meme
My school had great emphasis on critical thinking and shit and i thought that americans were just stupid, but maybe their education really is shit?

Their school education is shit but they have some top quality unis that run the entire country. Foreigners who got proper school education and Americans from private schools go there and form American elites.

I don't understand the problem with broccoli. When we were kids here the worst was spinach, broccoli was good.

school shootings
Twizzlers.
I think twizzlers are the worse out of the two

The only foods I hated as a kid were peppers and mushrooms. Still hate peppers though.

is that carpet in the fucking kitchen?
what the fuck america

My mom once said you had to chew mushrooms very well because your stomach doesn't digest them.

And since then I've been a bit hesitant to eat them at all. I can't enjoy them really.

Half my High School teachers did not even bother with actually teaching us useful things like budgeting or how to pay for college and shit.. Glad I didn't fall for the student loans meme

BBC

Broccoli actually taste like shit pham.

I'm pretty sure it's just black American and British people who watch the BBC.

White parents don't know how to cook so they just boil and steam everything. Steamed broccoli tastes vile to most children. I didn't like broccoli until I started cooking for myself and realized there was nothing stopping me from getting frying it with garlic and making it into broccoli cheddar soup

Oh, Germans get the BBC meme, trust me.

>shart in mart

Is it really just from pictures of fatties shitting themselves in Walmart or is there a deeper foundation?

I have carpet in my bathroom

Why do you lack a culinary culture?

That's disgusting beyond belief.

Carpet your life

Because we were founded by Brits

I've never seen a fat person on a cart in a supermarket in France neither someone dirty enough to go the supermarket in pajamas with fucking shit on it
This is really just in America

5 de Mayo

Nobody celebrates that shit here in Mexico, it's just a day we don't go to work or school.

I swear, mexican americans are the stupidest shit ever.

Most wh*te Americans are Anglo descended that's why.

Literally everything else worth mentioning comes from immigrants
>burgers and hotdogs
German
>pizza
Italians
>Tex-Mex and hardshell tacos
CHI

Spinach is peng. Good cooked, even better raw. Brussel sprouts are vile, though.

working two shifts in one day
dental plan and why it's so important
getting fired for being late to work
DMVs
american college life being 24/7 parties and drinking beer from a barrel in awkward angles
being a high school dropout

so many strange memes

the CHI are morena humping cancer here

Thats shit your parents shouldve teached you, here in highschool women have family finances but just because they couldnt have carpentry because "muh mens work" meme

Im peetty sure the US education system us designed to make factory workers to revive tge long dead manufacturing industry in there

Kek, so sad

Bullshit, you have to boil them and add butter and cheese, a fucking delight

We just call it mexico day, and eat tacos. I don't even know what it celebrates desu

I know

Sorority's and Paternity's

I just don't get it.

Don't, I mean, if you want a Mexican day, make it september 16th, which is our actual independece day. 5 de Mayo is a battle we won against the french, in a war which we lost anyways.

Everything I know about the US, I learned on the internet: the thread

american love for silly men in tight costumes who can fly and shoot fire out of their asses

Most of the "American" memes itt are very common in NZ as well
Like hating broccoli, loving bbc, loving superheros, wild college parties, etc are all very common in NZ as well
Don't Euros have real life memes?
Or is Europe just a boring place

Donde estudiaste?

9/16 would be too close to labor day, there's really nothing around 5/5.

memes rarely translate well

well you were founded by Brits so obviously you have shit food
you surely had african slaves and are influenced by the eternal jew so you love bbc as well
loving superheroes is widespread thanks to the westernisation (americanisation) of the world
college parties are a thing everywhere

NZ didn't have slaves, but girls crave Maori dick because it is stereotyped to be big

This

our education system is the same. we study for 6 years for essentially a memory test.

travelling to places like Belgium and the people can speak their own language and perfect English... we cant even speak our native language

>memz
>memayrs
>xDDDDDD

I never knew there was a meme like that in America. I don't get it either.

>White parents don't know how to cook
Correction: American "whites" don't know how to cook. The best cuisines in the world are white, don't drag us down with your shit.

Actually your niggers and spics are just as bad except they drown everything I spices, so instead of making it bland it's a mess of overpowering flavours with no real direction.