>dude guitar flamethrower lmao
>dude fuck the patriarchy lmao
>dude le epic cars lmao

Into the trash it goes

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/439171/blood-father-and-american-values
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

u mad Cuck?

You're a stupid, effeminate faggot who has never - and will never - experience what it feels like to be loved and relied upon by a woman.

It's literally a scientifically proven fact that only faggots and pussies dislike this movie.

Numale

t. nu-males

I don't get it. Is this what makes a thread on Sup Forums nowadays?

What are you even trying to do? Do you just want to talk about Mad Max, but you don't know how to start a thread without absolutely making an incomprehensible post? Maybe you think the only way to get a discussion going is to go to one extreme so people will reply, but come on. Do you even see what you just posted? Can you imagine someone from the real world reading that?

Come on, man. This site is a joke because of people like you.

I love how faggots dislike this movie because "IT'S FEMINISM IN DISGUISE OMG WTF". Literally everything every woman tries ends up failing.

>Furiosa's plan goes to shit in spectacular fashion when Max kicks the shit out of her while handcuffed to an unconscious Nux
>Stupid pregnant wife tries to help, falls off the truck and gets herself killed
>Furiosa was completely wrong about the green place and the many mothers
>She's about to lead the women and Nux into certain death, until Max comes back and tells her what a fucking idiot she is
>The only reason they can find their way back is because Max made a map along the way
>The many mothers all get killed
>Furiosa gets her shit stabbed and only survives because Max gives her his blood

You retards are pretty goddamn pathetic, and utterly stupid to boot.

Agreed. Terrible movie and it surprised me it did so well. There shouldn't be Mad Max without Mel. People liked it because it was colorful, I guess.

The message is that men and woman working together and respecting each other as equals is a positive thing.
It doesn't need to imply that woman best men in all situations to be feminist shit.

"Equality" is a lighter brand of feminism than "all male pigs must die" but it's still degeneracy.

You've never talked to a real woman, face to face, have you?

This place should have a bot mechanism that detects when a thread is too shit even for our ridiculously low standards and then delete it or move to /trash/

>The only strong woman in the movie is Furiosa.
>She loses fight to Max,
>Requiers male`s help
>Rest of the women are useless breeding stock or semi-useless old hags

Where the fuck do you see feminism in this?

that terrible nu-male meme saying it's not feminist because women get hit...

The bad guy is patriarchy incarnated, and the end is vaginas getting in charge, before that, we get to see some bitches saying "you don't need to do what he tells you", "who killed the world", etc...

Fucking misandric biker grandma, etc etc.

That would be pretty impossible now wouldn't it, retard.

A stupid bitch delivered my pizza just today.

What did the "FURY ROAD WASN'T FEMINIST YOU Sup Forums RETARDS JUST TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF" posters think during this scene?

BUT IT'S THE BEST ACTION MOVIE IN AGES, JUST TURN YOUR BRAIN OFF

>It's literally a scientifically proven fact that only faggots and pussies dislike this movie.

Why the fuck you reddit people keep coming back?

T. virgins angry that no woman has ever pitied you enough to fuck them

You people are the only ones who see this feminist boogey(wo)man in everything, and it's extremely cringe worthy. You are literally the male equivalent of militant feminist bull dykes.

feminist movie made by a feminist who had other feminist consult on it is feminist

news at 11

this movie actually got oscars. its fucking horrible, just think about it...

The worst part of the movie is the fucking sped-up action scenes. I can understand speeding up the car scenes but the fight scenes? Really? Just fucking choreograph it properly and it'll look just fine

That Imortan Joe is a sex and power driven maniac who is extremely paranoid about others fucking his females.

>le two sides of le same coin meme
The difference is that one side is campaigning for the genocide of the greatest race the world has ever seen and the other side is fighting for the salvation of that great race.

If we weren't fighting back with at least as much intensity as they were throwing at us then that would be an implicit endorsement of their genocidal design.

>le virgin meme
Most will have at least paid a whore at some point before transcending sexual desire.

I'm as much of a misogynist Sup Forums poster as the next guy but do we really have to find problems in everything? Strikingly similar to sjw logic around here. It was a good action movie.

>The difference is that one side is campaigning for the genocide of the greatest race the world has ever seen and the other side is fighting for the salvation of that great race.
>If we weren't fighting back with at least as much intensity as they were throwing at us then that would be an implicit endorsement of their genocidal design.

yes friend, people over-reacting to hollywood movies that don't pander to them is implicit endorsement that there's a white genocide going on. top-tier logic

>being so insecure that a female character that isn't a love interest threatens you
>having this small of a dick

If it's stupid but it works, it ain't stupid.

The ongoing white genocide isn't even up for debate, that's just an objective extensively documented fact. The point is that if you're not fighting this genocide with 100% of your being then you are complicit it in.

lmao this I make shitty bait threads all the time just to get a few extra bump replies and get a discussion going

>people actually hold this opinion with sincerity
I can't even wew lad, that's just fucking sad. I hate minorities as much as the next guy, and I think most women are stupid as fuck, but if you feel threatened by a movie, there is no hope for you.

Commit suicide asap, but choose a clean method so you don't leave too big of a mess in your mother's basement. The rest of the world, your parents included, will be glad to be rid of your useless presence.

>but do we really have to find problems in everything?
Everything left leaning, absolutely. Every work is political in some regard, and this sure as hell isn't right wing.

>threatened by a movie
How stupid are you. The movie itself wouldn't mean jack shit if it didn't have the very real weight of mass white nu-male castration islamification of Europe behind it.

>225 million whites in America in 2010
>projected to increase to 290 million over the next 50 years
oy vey what a shoah

>MUH BLUE
>MUH ORANGE

kek

>if it didn't have the very real weight of mass white nu-male castration islamification of Europe behind it.
you're close, but you need a few more meaningless buzzwords in there for that to hit peak retard. Try using cuck, libtard, or feminazi

Lemme guess, you work at some minimum wage shithole of a job and you have a nigger or paki boss?

>Sup Forumstard
>work
he's probably on autismbucks and foaming at the mouth about how much money niggers get in welfare

>Sup Forums
And so drops the only card the Sup Forums leftist cuck brigade have in their possession.

>Blood Father is a better return of Mad Max than last year’s Mad Max: Fury Road, because Mel Gibson, the original roustabout, comes back on a motorbike trailblazing a wake-up vision of himself and of America’s generational relations. In this action-plus-family tale, Gibson portrays Link, a repentant alcoholic and estranged parent who protects his wayward daughter from the drug-dealers with whom she rebelled. The premise is as satisfying as that of Liam Neeson’s Taken franchise, but with Link’s campaign through the trailer-park badlands of California’s Coachella Valley suggesting an Old West version of Hollywood. The wrinkled, bearded Gibson brings a history of likable derring-do, and, for some of us, he still carries an underdog’s goodwill.

nationalreview.com/article/439171/blood-father-and-american-values

Not that guy, but I hate leftists and I'm right wing as fuck. This is how I can recognize pathetic fuckboys like you.

You think you're making some righteous stand for white culture and right wing ideals, but really you're just a fucking pathetic NEET who's mad that there are niglets and camelfuckers out there more successful than you.

I'm here to tell you that being white is fucking awesome, but it isn't enough. You have to not be a fucking useless disappointment to the rest of the world first.

t. an idiot who has never seen the old Mad Max films

Holy shit, you really are just being an inverse of what you hate.

yeahh I HATED the way this film was edited with almost every action scene was sped up. Also Max did shit after the first 5 minutes.

He literally just sat in the back of a car while women drove.

I'm sorry but if you don't support an elimination of all enemies of the white race (blacks, muslims, jews, LGBTs, females) and those who sympathize with these groups then you are not right wing.

>He literally just sat in the back of a car while women drove.
Hmmm, I wonder what Miller meant by this?

>I think people on Sup Forums hate reddit for its political leanings
This is the easiest way to spot newfags.

>dude stong womyn lmao
What? The wives barely do anything and the Vuvalini get killed off by the War Boys very quickly and easily. Furiosa is pretty much the only woman in the film who actually gets shit done and she heavily relies on Max throughout the film.
>dude guitar flamethrower lmao
Autism.
>dude fuck the patriarchy lmao
Did you pay any attention to the film? The Vuvalini had a matriarchy and it was a miserable failure.
>dude le epic cars lmao
Have you ever watched a Mad Max film before?

Max was a goddamn bad ass through the movie, jumping between cars and pummelling motherfuckers, shooting faggots, spitting nitrous into the intake, and just generally saving the day.

>Hmmm, I wonder what Miller meant by this?
He meant "WE NEED LE STRONG WOMEN"

But wow that scene when Max was jumping across a car... WOW such good action he did the way he ran right?

Who needs him killing lots of guys with a shot gun. Leave that to le strong women. And who cares if it is called "Mad Max". Leave everything to Furiosa.

And who cares if Furiosa is the main character in a Fury Road sequel...

You know nothing about politics
Should stop getting your political opinions from satirical echochambers

>heh, I dont support feminist propaganda, sorry

>he actually took my "jumping across cars" as proof that Max does a lot in this film

>max barely says two words
>it's literally just one long car chase with some worldbuilding sprinkled in
>almost identical to the road warrior
>tough womyn i suppose? furiosa seems completely two dimensional
>car effects are nice at least, the dudes on poles was creative.

overall 5/10 not bad but probably never going to watch again. i'd rather watch the road warrior because it had actual characterization beyond furiosa's "i need to find ma home. oh well no home, might as well somehow take over the main base, not like there was anyone else in the wasteland vying for power"

Yeah, this pretty much. Fuck them and their agenda.

I pray this is bait
>yeahh I HATED the way this film was edited with almost every action scene was sped up.
Only a small handful of action sequences were sped up, most of them played at normal speed.
>Also Max did shit after the first 5 minutes.
>He literally just sat in the back of a car while women drove.
This is objectively wrong. Max kicks ass throughout the entire film.
>But wow that scene when Max was jumping across a car... WOW such good action he did the way he ran right?
>Who needs him killing lots of guys with a shot gun. Leave that to le strong women. And who cares if it is called "Mad Max". Leave everything to Furiosa.
There are countless scenes of Max punching people and shooting people.
>And who cares if Furiosa is the main character in a Fury Road sequel...
Miller said the next Mad Max wouldn't have Furiosa.

So you missed all the parts where, after jumping onto another car, Max beats the fuck out of someone with his bare hands and throws them under the wheels to die? You just stopped watching as soon as he jumped onto another vehicle?

Max kills the bullet farmer and the guy from gas town. Nux gets Rictus, then Furiosa kills Joe. He kills more main baddies than anyone else.

Max barely speaks in Road Warrior. It's part of his character after the first movie, dude prefers to let his actions speak for themselves.

>So you missed all the parts where, after jumping onto another car, Max beats the fuck out of someone with his bare hands and throws them under the wheels to die? You just stopped watching as soon as he jumped onto another vehicle?
WOW SO MANLY whilst Furiosa drives the entire movie, Max never uses his car, he literally just sits at the back of the car majority of the time.

Still a very mediocre movie

I wish George Miller had never gotten in contact with Eve Ensler. If she hadn't briefly worked on the Fury Road then there wouldn't be debates about feminism in every fucking Mad Max thread.

>Only a small handful of action sequences were sped up, most of them played at normal speed.
Only a handful of my chicken nuggets were raw, most of them were cooked throughout.

You're so mad

I want Sup Forums to leave and take their braindead food analogies with them

>WOW SO MANLY
Yes it fucking is.
>whilst Furiosa drives the entire movie
Who gives a fuck? Do you have a severe form of autism? Max was too busy kicking ass.
>Max never uses his car
He drives his car in the first two minutes of the movie.
>he literally just sits at the back of the car majority of the time.
He literally saves the day and kicks tons of ass.

Well you're pretty retarded if you think that the backlash over the feminism is just the result of some disconnected meeting with a feminist rather than the subtext being plastered all over the film itself.

I am good at sniffing out leftist bullshit. I could have been shown this movie with absolutely zero knowledge of some feminist collaboration and I'd have still been trembling with rage throughout at the obvious pandering.

Congratulations on writing something that's even more retarded than your previous posts. The vast majority of the action sequences played at regular speed, who cares that a small handful of ones that were in the first 30 minutes of the movie were sped up?

Lmao yeah, the one-armed chick who's been driving the war rig for ten years should let the guy who's driven it for an hour drive instead. Then, instead of having the burly as fuck guy who's got 80 lbs on her and spent his life beating the shit out of motherfuckers actually go beat the shit out of motherfuckers, she should be the one fist fighting.

Are you an actual retard?

Nice argument.
>IT'S OKAY IF SOME ASPECTS OF THE MOVIE ARE COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLY FLAWED BECAUSE SOME PARTS ARE STILL OKAY

>Max was too busy kicking ass
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He was probably too busy trying to not get caught in the horrible editing the film had with the sped up parts

The thing is the movie is very anti feminist if you are not a complete idiot.

I watched this movie at a cinema with a friend and expected a soulless cash-in. Needless to say I was pleasantly surprised and the movie was probably one of the best action films I have ever seen. Plus, seeing it on the big screen with a cinema sound system definitely helps.

Yeah what was up with that? Was that the only way they could get some shots to work without CGI?

Now you aren't even trying.

>Who gives a fuck?
Anybody who isn't a massive cuckold? It's not just a car. It's symbolic. Furiosa is the one steering the ship. Furiosa is the one who makes the sniper show after Max submits to her after accepting his own impotency.

It is.
Nothing in this movie is unacceptably flawed and your retarded hyperboles get tiring fast.

So the crux of the movies problems boil down to being one long car chase with an intermission in girl sand cry town?

>It's literally a scientifically proven fact that only faggots and pussies dislike this movie.

Bullshit, I liked it

>UNACCEPTABLY FLAWED
Shove your hyperbole up your unacceptably flawed butthole.
>SOME PARTS ARE STILL OKAY
Not just okay. Most parts were great. And no parts were unacceptably flawed.

Except not. Some surface level points like Max physically bettering Furiosa in a fight or Furiosa making some flawed decisions does not hand wave away the "gender equality + respect = better world, Patriarchal control = bad" shit.

The none feminist version of this movie would be if the film began where it ended and the film followed Immortan Joe taking control and all the while it was presented as a positive thing.

>he doesn't notice the horrible sped up editing
re watch the movie. it looked like some low budget amateur effect

I'll give you that the guitar guy was ultimate cringe. I thought it was decent as one ling car chase: the movie but nothing worthy of awards or continual praise. I guess if women need to tout this movie as "we can make one, too" that's fine. The approach seems to confess inferiority.

Thought about her peeing through those spikes desu

You can use this exact same type of logic to argue the movie is symbolic of how women can't succeed without men. Max beat Furiosa in a fight even though he had handicaps and she used a ton of dirty tactics, Max did most of the ass kicking, Furiosa and the wives would've never gotten out of the canyon if Max hadn't driven driven the war rig, Max saved Furiosa's life, Nux sealed off the canyon, the Vuvalini's matriarchy was a miserable failure.

Not to mention it is shown that the only viable place to live is like that thanks to immortan Joe and that he was working for a better future for humanity by trying to procreate children without mutations and he had a working hydrophonic farms and it all went to shit thanks to a bunch of women and a guy who had nothing to loose and didn't care about the place, all in all i think the movie pretends to give a feminist message while in reality it isn't.

The sad part is the only way to have an actual discussion now a days about something is either memery like "what did he mean by this" or over the top shit talking like OP. Go and try to make a thread starting with a genuine question or idea and see how fast it crashes

Literally only happens in the first 20 minutes of the movie and if you had ever watched a Mad Max film before you would know sped up action sequences are a staple of the series.

It would take a certain level of mental illness beyond typical feminism for somebody to deny that men are physically stronger than women.

The real point is that they succeeded TOGETHER, respect and equality won out over control and oppression, and that is still a very destructive message to push.

Why is that message destructive in any way?
>inb4 because muh 14/88

Something tells me you were shitposting while watching it hunched over your computer. The ONLY people entitled to an opinion of this movie are the ones who saw it in theaters with those eargasmic engines. If that opening didn't get you hyped you can kindly keep your garbage opinions to yourself

>It would take a certain level of mental illness beyond typical feminism for somebody to deny that men are physically stronger than women.
I'm fully aware men are stronger than women. My point is Max had severe handicaps in his fight against Furiosa and she used them to her advantage but she lost the fight anyway.
>The real point is that they succeeded TOGETHER, respect and equality won out over control and oppression, and that is still a very destructive message to push.
This is Davis Aurini tier fedora bullshit. Go bitch about women on Sup Forums instead of shitting up Mad Max threads.

Anyone who takes so much issue with the supposed "feminist" agenda that they can't enjoy it is a sad, sad creature who is way too wrapped up in internet hot topics to remember that tumblrinas don't actually run the world. To any normally functioning fucking human being that doesn't bring internet shitstorms with him into real life, literally NONE of the feminist stuff ever gets in the way of it being one of the most enjoyable action movies of this decade.

Fucking destroyed.

>have still been trembling with rage throughout at the obvious pandering
So it's true, you types are as easily triggered as the wicked SJWs. That's the gayest fucking thing I've ever read.

>The real point is that they succeeded TOGETHER, respect and equality won out over control and oppression, and that is still a very destructive message to push.

I love how the people who post this shit are either virgin NEETs or virgin minimum wage pussies, who could never (and will never) hold a real job or maintain an actual relationship.

You're the first people who would be exterminated by Immortan Joe.

>Furiosa is wrong about anything, the only thing she does well in the movie is the sniping scene
>All the wives are dead weight
>The Many Mothers are complete failures/pushovers
>The movie very obviously implies that society will go to shit because the women can't into rationing
It's anti feminist if anything

>dude all my info of this movie comes from trailers lmao
>dude fat magician trash meme lmao

/thread, virgin tryhard faggots BTFO.

>fuckpigs sick of being cumcattle
>try to escape and end up relying on a man to help them
>dude it's feminism lol

the butthurt virgin redditors itt are insane.

Fuck I love this movie so fucking much. If you genuinely saw it in the cinema and didn't like it if anything I'm impressed at your stoic maturity.

I went to see it at least 3 times.