PAY ATTENTION POL

HOLY FUCK

Is the entire $1 million spent from correct the record

correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/

being spent here?????

Literally every second post in the last few days has been an obvious shill or sliding, distraction threads.

Watch as the bought mods """""""""""""""""""janitor""""""""""""""""""""" this thread.

Isn't this shit literally illegal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sS9olPA2BK0
correctrecord.org
hillaryclinton.com/contribute/donate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I have noticed a recent harsh influx of libcucks actually

how do i into this shekels. i'm asking for a degenerate friend of mine.

Wow, you conspiracy retards are pathetic, huh? You think that everyone who is against you is some sort of paid shill. Sad!

Pretty sure a lot of it is just trolling. The other day sure looked like a raid though. My guess is it was from another board since they were greentexting and shit. There is no way she is going to get anyone here to vote for her

See, the shills have gotten more advanced. Now they comment in threads, like this cuck.

Look! their in this thread as we speak

just because some of us want a genuinely experienced politician in office instead of a flamboyant, flip-flopping, mysoginyst racist doesn't mean we're payed shills.

Can someone post the republican party smear campaign copypasta?

i didn't realize i would need it again

They pay all of this money to create more brevieks? Do they not understand blowback?

>that flag
:^)

bet they dont even sage, they also never use images when they post, unless its their own thread then they post shitty Facebook memes

idk here's my guess

>make fake reddit and fb profile (behind 7 proxies)
>like/subscribe to a bunch of pro-hillary pages
>send an email to a bunch of hillary shill fb pages/websites
>one will choose you

then do this

>play by the rules to get through the ranks
>do it in a way that is super obvious and ineffective
>anonymously publish the results (this time behind 8 proxies)
>name names
>post real emails/fb messages
>become viral
>sit back and laugh
>build the wall

Five simultaneous tranny threads on the first page.

been insanely shilly around here lately, we need to turn up the Nazi thermometer

yeah, you do it for FREE

>that get

no, can't you read?
It says they are shilling reddit, facebook, instagram, etc.
Not to say that there are no shills here, but you would have to be pretty self important to think all of the money is being spent here.

ABSURD

>No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Donald Trump is a punchline to an offensive joke. I refuse to vote for a genocidal maniac just because your ignorance allows you to believe that Hillary Clinton is somehow more dangerous than Donald Trump. Trump has a proven track record of failures, racism and other indecencies. You CANNOT expect millions of people who know that to vote for him. You are asking them to be partisan to failure or worse..

Trump is an idiot.

He is a buffoon.

He is not even a serious candidate.

He can’t run a marriage.

He can’t run a business.

He sure as hell cannot run a country.

Trump is the result of a party that has preached hate and fear for so long that some carnival barker can come in and make a mockery of their entire party and still win their nomination. Donald Trump is a punchline to an offensive joke.

I refuse to vote for a maniac just because your ignorance allows you to believe that Donald Trump is somehow less dangerous than Hillary Clinton

You CANNOT expect millions of people who know that to vote for him..

i was thinking street shitters would know proxys.

Definitely. The number of bait threads has increased dramatically

You can spot them because it's usually a one sentence inflammatory comment which triggers all the autists here into responding

Metal Gear Solid 2 was right

if these had a candian or australian flag i would understand. But brand new thread and it's already so many obvious shills.

This is obvious.

But back to my original question, isn't this 100% illegal?

Nope, we're all Operation Earnest Voice here.

yes we are at the breaking point. soon no meaningful discussion will happen online

D I S P E L

ok maybe this slav is a troll, but internet shills are very real.

youtube.com/watch?v=sS9olPA2BK0

But I like racism, I think its good. I WANT oppression. But I'm not stupid enough to think Donald Trump would bring that to the table.

Sadly, no. What law would it break?

More honest discussion will happen after you taste the bold taste of Pepsi!

Well duh, wait til after the elections Sup Forums will clean up after the shills don't get there $$

>Hillary shill threads everywhere
>HA HA Sup Forums BTFO threads everywhere
>TRUMP = STUMPED HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER threads every
>fucking Gary Johnson threads being shilled to split the right-wing voters

I'd fucking leave to doubIechan or to websitethatmustnotbenamed.biz, but we all need to stick through this. If we leave, then you are abandoning the mecca of the alt-right and KEK will be displeased. Do not let the board of peace fall to the kuffar.

Mootus Vult

>mods """""""""""""""""""janitor""""""""""""""""""""" this thread.

I do it for free

>to split the right-wing voters
>right-wing
>being right wing
>buying into the left right dichotomy
Good goyim or shill.

>There is no way she is going to get anyone here to vote for her

but they can demoralize us, and that is almost as important

the media/Shillary tactic is to split republicans, they are trying very hard to give the impression that Trump is veering hard to the left and is therefore a flip flopper. look at the lies they are pushing now
>Trump raising taxes on rich
>hurr durr Trump said 15$ minimum wage

they see weakness in the GOP and they are trying to amplify the cruzbot butthurt to keep them home in november

watch, I'm predicting the push this hard to the convention, then during the summer the completely 180 and start saying Tump is the most right wing nazi to ever run, in order to motivate libs

we have to understand and counter these tactics

DO NOT LET THEM INTIMIDATE YOU

>pissing in an ocean of piss

this?

You have me convinced, I am a Pepsimissle now.

Goddamn this. I can't filter them fast enough. I'm seen Sup Forums btfo! so many fucking times it's ridiculous. Shills used to be less obvious.

Noone is shilling for Hillary. That is a Republican funded lie.

>post obvious b8 in the form of a pro-hillary thread
>get 10,000 replies
>post another
>get 10,000 replies
>jerk off while Sup Forums screams about shills
if you idiots weren't making it so easy, they wouldn't be doing it

>not "now i have #EpilepsyForPepsi"
FIFTY SOMALIAN FLAGS

Do we think they will eventually become discouraged? They will stop spending money on us?

I swear to god thousands and thousands of dollars have been added to paypal accounts over the last few days

No one gives a shit about what someone from an irrelevant Muslim country has to say you worthless sack of shit.

Noone is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It is a Republican funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

>correctrecord.org

the director of correct the record was just on Megyn Kelly

Thanks for the info, bro.

#CruiseMissileNao

Are we tying shillary's money up on attempts to shill here? That would be utterly hilarious.

I'm not paid anything. I do it for the lulz.

>being spent here?
>spent
More like wasted tbqh famiglia

They are probably paying that million to that one leaf who spams same jobs chart over and over again.

No one is being paid to shill for HRC by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Please donate here:
hillaryclinton.com/contribute/donate

Wow. I never though of it like that before. I'm a #CruzMillzle now

We fucking know. It's funny how $1 million dollars isn't enough to stop a few thousand NEETs shitposting here all day.

Seriously, fuck me. I don't have time to do what you guys do. I owe it to you for representing me and the truth. I'm retired from creating memes and shitposting now for the most part.

>Tfw I pretend to be a Hillary shill for laughs and no one can tell the difference

Trump is going to do good.