Marina & The Diamonds are no more

She officially changed her stage name to just "Marina". Was announced tonight at Glastonbury.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-vHi83LTQjU
youtube.com/watch?v=s8cr76wC3j4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good I always thought that was stupid. She should just use her full name. It's a good one. Reminds me of Diamanda Galas

post proofs

Who gives a fuck what this hideous balding old hag trap looking cunt calls herself. She's the biggest failure in the industry.

>"and the diamonds" is referring to her fans
>removes that part if her name
What did she mean by this? Did she finally realise that she barely has any fans to begin with or does she just hate her minimal left over fanbase?

Hilarious how she thinks anyone cares about her irrelevant talentless hack ass though and make an announcement at a shitty festival.

love her
hi buddy

Hey Hey Hey!

That ain't the Molly, I don't care about female ""artists"" unless they're musicians too! What instrument does Marina play? Oh, right, I forgot that she's a talentless hack!

/ourgirl/ Molly here on the hand is the greatest female guitarist vocalist of the 2010's!

New single sounds like shit btw, whoever did the mixing on the vocal did a horrible job because they fucked up the autotune and her voice sounds like a screeching autist, literally painful to listen to.

Marina and the Diamonds is the worst female artist of this generation. Not only is she the most blatant industry plant but also a talentless hack who can't accept that her career is dead and that she will never have success.

She just played Glastonbury, it's one of the biggest festivals, how is her career dead?

So did the Moonlandingz. Oh you don't know them? huh, they must be world famous because they played at a shitty britbong festival.

They didn't even include her name on the fucking poster, point is: anyone can play on these shitty festivals and she's 31 and still makes shitty immature bubblegum pop with a minimal fanbase. Her career is as dead as it gets.

You're pathetic

Why? I'm simply saying the truth.

Playing at festivals doesn't mean shit careerwise and her recently released single is not doing great either.

Her career is dead, face it and no name change is going to save it.

oh wow fuck off with this stupid cunt, i swear to god i hate Marina so fucking much. I'm glad Froot sold like shit and that her "career" is over now. Fucking cunt

she is quite possibly the worst female "musican" out there, not only is she ugly as fuck but she also aged like shit and is balding.

now to her music, her Voice the single most irritating thing in existence but so is her FL Studio preset production. Don't even get me started on her """""Lyrics""""" which barely make sense. She thinks she's special because she can pull of high and deep notes eventhough 60% of female musicans can do that (Beyoncé, Lady Gaga, Lana del Rey just to name a few) Her voice is literally shit, it is painfull to listen to and i get a headache everytime i hear it:

Examples

youtube.com/watch?v=-vHi83LTQjU

youtube.com/watch?v=s8cr76wC3j4

she is a money hungry whore who's only in for the money and thinks she's more famous than she actually is,

SHE NEVER EVEN HAD A BILLBOARD 100 SONG LMAO

SHE NEVER EVEN HAD A TOP 10 HIT IN THE ENTIRE WORLD LOL!

HER LAST ALBUM HAD 0 HITS IN THE ENTIRE WORLD LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

fucking cunt, i'm glad she's aging like shit and female pop music is dying, she will never be succesfull and she can put her shitty music up her yeast infected asshole.

Marina is the absolute worst

who does this bitch think she is? She's probably so angry because she knows she's a failure or some smuggy bullshit like that, she thinks she's more famous than she actually is eventhough her career a failure.

Just look at this retarded facial expression, fucking cunt. I swear to god, how can someone who makes such horrible music, is such a horrible person and fucking ugly be such a fucking cunt?

Is she so mad because she will never be successfull? Or because she was always the ugly duckling of pop music, or is it because the only people that listen to her music are either 12 year old girls or lonely virgins from Sup Forums?

OH MY FUCKING GOD IT FINALLY FUCKING HAPPEND.

IVE HAVE BEEN WAITING 2 FUCKING YEARS FOR THIS.

there is hope for me
youre the single most pathetic human bein in this world. for the last fucking time, fuck off and stop being such an autistic cunt you stupid mongo. god i fucking hope that youll die.

just let me enjoy these threads, without having to see your threads, and the greatest thing about it is that the mods are finally doing something about you and your stupid existence

fuck off

buddy buddy buddy buddy buddy

buddy, you really need to do something about your mental issues holy
:3c

Hey! Fuck you!

I'm not even that guy, I'm simply saying that Molly < Marina which IS A FACT!

great and now get out. noone asked for your opinion

Well you provoked the discussion by implying your waifu is better than mine, something that's clearly not the case here.

Molly is superior in every way.

>dirty fingernails

are you kidding me?

^^^^^^^^^^^^
look at you fucking reply, you were the one to just come into the thread and shitpost.

you knwo what im not going to respond you anymore

>Barry Gibb
>Krist Kristofferson
>Chic
>The Jacksons

What year is it?

Her fingers are dirty because she actually plays an instrument.

She actually works on music and doesn't have some man write her music for her, something that Marina clearly doesn't anything about. Marina cares about her image and what she can post for her fake twitter followers, she's not an artist, she's an ""public"" figure(minus the success of course).

i hope you know that marina actually teached herself how to play piano, which is far more difficult than playing gitarre

yet on her first two albums she had co-writers, i.e she's a talentless hack who can't actually play the piano.

Molly : 1
Marina: 0

>Her fingers are dirty because she actually plays an instrument.
Her fingernails are dirty cause she doesn't clean under them. I wonder what else she doesn't clean "under".

Molly has said that she doesn't shower very often, she's still a pure qt who smells good.

Besides, her fingernails being dirty doesn't change the fact that she's a better musician than Marina.

Her marketing team is piss poor and alvvays is pretty meh

Fuck you Brandon! Marina is a balding untalented breast reduced old hag who's shit, Alvvays is better in every way.

Name ONE good song that was written and produced by Marina, oh wait, there is none.

>Marina needs to deploy shills to tell Sup Forums that she changed her name
This is actually sad, I wouldn't be surprised if she made this thread herself. Must be shit when the only people that care about you are little girls, gays and shitposters from Sup Forums.