How do you give no fucks about what others think or might think of you?

How do you give no fucks about what others think or might think of you?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5tuf59ex-U0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Graduate high school

by developing a superiority complex

Stop being self conscious?

I joined the military and realize banter and others thought do not matter and do not "trigger" me the only thing that does "trigger" me is a gun cocking of my life in danger

Be a man OP

Have a dark triad

>this
/thread

how does one become self-unconcious

Nah, that makes you indignant when people show you contempt.

Mostly just for self respect and get along with my neighbors.

But I get your point.

Black pill.

i just fear misrepresentation and people critiquing me in a bitter way desu. i don't know how to get over this.

How confident are you in your beliefs?

Smoke weed all day every day.

become a slav

I believe you answered your own question.
>How
>Think
>Might Think
Unless you are a mind reader I don't think it matters.

on what? just in general?

on a scale of 1 to 10, probably 3/10.

heh
>checks flag
heh heh

just keep in mind that 1) normies are incredibly unobservant, every lawyer knows eyewitness testimony means jackshit, police all around the world have conducted experiments where they stage an armed robbery in a public place and then ask witnesses to describe the bad guy and they cant even tell you what color shirt he had on never mind his facial features, so you could LITEARLLY pull a gun out and do an armed robbery and most people wouldn't notice anything else about you lmao

and 2) even if they do notice, they are just people too and have their own problems, you might think they are thinking how lame your shoes are or whatever, but really they are thinking about how they're going to explain to their kids that they have to put down their dog or whatever's going on in their own life

Lots and lots of time spent in gore threads, go hunting, Jelqing

>SIT IN MY THINKING CHAIR AND PONDER HOW I'M FIT TO MAKE BLUE FALL TO THE FLOOR

this doesnt work. Weed brings out my anxiety like nothing else.

I just don't.

I've served in the military honorably.

I've graduated college.

I've seen the world.

I don't give a damn shit.

I'm the same way, man. Either smoke on a positive mindframe or not at all.

make yourself better than them
trash is trash
they cant opine at you, when you consider yourself god

work out, fuck their wives, get 100% at uni, get that promotion. start a business etc.

trash is disgusting and worthless, oh and strong stimulants help. meth, etc

>needing other people's validation and support to feel secure in your own masculinity

Faggot.

>And meth

An Aussie can't make a post without a joke.

I just don't.

What can I say? We don't give a fuck and look where we are going?

I have a very crippling persecution complex/OCD. My worries vary constantly but right now I believe that something I said a while ago is going to be perceived negatively and others will post about it on social media for my name to be forever tarnished on the Internet. I'm afraid they'll think I'm edgy or whatever. I try to rationalize by saying no one gives a flying fuck, and if my delusions were to be true, I wouldn't give a fuck, but I can't stop ruminating about it. Just get the fuck out of my head at this point. Saddest thing is, I claim I don't care but I really do. Because why would I be overthinking in the first place if I didn't.

It's sad and pathetic but I'm willing to change.

get educated trash

>trash is trash
i know it

I realized that absolutely no matter what you do or how you behave there'll be ALWAYS someone who don't like you, so I stopped giving shit, most people keep their opinions for themselves and then forget you even existed within two minutes after leaving their line of sight.

Follow the golden rule. Don't make eye contact with people and if you do, break it off immediately! If you can't see them seeing you seeing them, they can't think about you.

But on the real

Other than than that. Just fucking smile and say hi. People will think you're just that guy that always smiles and says hi to them.

Literally no one thinks about you unless they have some interest in you. You don't think about that coworker or schoolmate that walks by and nods their head at you.

Stoicism if you struggle with giving a fuck

Cross the rubicon, shed the ego, re evaluate

go back to b

By putting my relationship with God before everything else.

Realize just about everybody wants to take advantage of you, everyone is a piece of shit, including and ESPECIALLY pretty women, the disabled, minorities who can hardly speak English, be they Mexican or Asian, and anyone who's job it is to look at you with a smile IE lawyers, counselors, therapists.

Then say "fuck these assholes I can be better"

Why I want to help you, I have no idea.
You are a controlling person whose brain isn't to the standard it once was.
Other controlling people around you have beaten you down psychologically self-esteem-wise. You've also been leashed to stop wanting to make decisions for yourself for the easy road.
You are embarrassed to think that other people might be able to understand your very essence from a subconscious effect given by your embarrassment to think others -can- understand your thoughts.
To fix this,
- I want you to draw near others. Draw giving orders to people around you, THEN get out of your comfort zone and talk to them. Once you are unafraid to give orders to someone, you'll understand they are not as wise unto you as you may think.
Also work on correcting your thoughts by reading and praying.

Love,
A Christian

Wisdom young padawan

Don't go to the dark side.

Babbies first existential crisis

Worst fucking advice ever.

It's like you're reciting shit from a tip booklet you got in your beta male starter kit.

gtfo

Listen to more Death Grips

>meme grips

Probably can't and won't ever.
Improve yourself and slowly you'll care less because you'll know you get shit done . It's just confidence

>- I want you to draw near others. Draw giving orders to people around you, THEN get out of your comfort zone and talk to them. Once you are unafraid to give orders to someone, you'll understand they are not as wise unto you as you may think.

I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed, what exactly are you saying?

I like this.

This

It hurts more then the red pill. Especially when it comes to women.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5tuf59ex-U0

OP, do what you think is right. Day in and day out, do the right thing.

Then nobody else's opinion matters.

A snort a line of caffeine pills. I been thinking of doing a line of prework out

draw pictures of actually ordering people around.
(alternating moods each time)
and it's just the given mindset,
t. circle of jewish psychologists

Logical fallacy lad.

This
And then look in a mirror and remember that I'm a white blue eyed blonde haired American, so no matter what anyone thinks of me, I am clearly better then them.

This is the only answer OP

exactly

Learn how to fight. Once you know you can kick anyone's ass, you won't care what they think.

Because other people aren't important. How is this even a question?

jus b urself :/

ask Colonel Kurtz

no

There are two types of giving zero fucks:
>you actually stop caring for its own sake
>you stop caring because you realize that looking indifferent makes others look up to you, because it makes you look confident and dominant

The first kind I listed has the desired effect of the second, only that you probably don't get to enjoy the side-effects, because you actually don't care. Often times, this is because something is wrong with you mentally, so you might generate positive responses from people, but you won't realize it or know what to do with it, and it won't profit you much.

The second kind I mentioned is hard to pull off, because if you care what others think of you and you're just being fake, it will eventually backfire on you, and you will be revealed as a little bitch who cares what others think and can be manipulated by them.

My advice is to seek a kind of happy medium, where you give zero fucks for people unless they meet certain qualifications. Set those qualifications sufficiently high so as not to cheapen yourself, and it will profit you quite a bit. I learned to do this by accident when I was stationed in a third world environment, and had to deal with a lot of hatred of foreigners. Once you learn to enter a zen-like state where you shut down all emotional reactions, people get really intimidated. They can't tell if you're a threat to them, so they get scared and stay out of your way. You wind up looking a bit psycho, so be careful not to let it backfire on your by using it around the wrong people (aka, bosses, superiors, family). But this "robot face" technique is the best way to get the benifits of not giving any fucks, and giving enough fucks. You have to give some fucks in life, or else you became insane or degenerate.

Holy shit im like 90% blackpilled and i never even realized i had left being redpilled.

Honestly I'm at like 4 minutes and I'm just bored with this. Yes, women are all whores. What else is new? Black pill is apparently just basic reproductive biology.

Look at Trump.

People don't care so much whether somebody is right or wrong. They care more about how sure a person is of him/herself

Why would you want to do that? Being aware of what others think is essential to life.

Wrong. Thats one side of it.
See

It lacks a greater purpose, which is why all who take the Black Pill are hollow. People need something to live for or else they will hate themselves.

>he believes life has a purpose

Be smarter. Smoke weed. Don't give a fuck about those outside your family and friends.

Honestly, I tried to envision what a life with purpose would look like and I honestly couldn't. Even a life in heaven eternally worshiping God seems so pointless. The conclusion I got is that you might as well live for something greater than yourself, since living for yourself will make you unhappy and hollow. This is the closest we can come to purpose and it's close enough.

Giving Up: The Video

Nigga, go to the club right now, take three shots, and jsut run around talking to people and not giving a fuck about anything. It will be suffering, but you will learn.

I make you this promise you sorry fuckin cunt: If you try, you will succeed. But holy fuck will you SUFFER! SUUUUFFFFFFFERRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

SUFFER
U
F
F
E
R

No, seriously, this will be the most painful thing you have ever done. It's gonna take a year, minimum. A year of utter pain. sry m8
But it's worth it. I look like a fucking white gorilla, seriously, silverback gorilla is my fucking bodytype. I'm also about 50 lbs overweight and the gut hangs, nigga, it hangs!

I still fuck cute ass college girls. Probably not for long though I'm crossing 30 lol

I was a virgin until I was 27, landed me a big ol' whale after studying pick up hard. tHen another, and then they continued to scale down in weight and upwards in hotness Pro tip, if you're paying for pick up "lessons" you're being fed bullshit.

3 years later and I have a burner phone for pussy. Cute,tight lil sloots. somedays i think i died and went heaven

I want all of you who suck, YOU kNOW WHO YOU ARE!, to close this thread, and download the following-
Book of Pook - made by pook stalker lol
No More Mr Nice Guy-Robert Glover
Models- Mark Manson
Conquer Your Campus

You can find free versions everywhere, hop to son
Read them in that order
Pook will open your mind, but take not what he has to say as gospel,. he gets some shit wrong
, DO WHAT MR GLOVER FUCKING TELLS YOU TO DO! nigga knows his shit
Let manson get you moving again, cuz glover is going to put you the fuck down, get ready for tears!
Conquer your campus is bretty gud for college kids and anyone who hasnt had friends since high school lol but not really eye opening

Goo luck PHAM!

WE'RE AL LGONNA MAKE IT!
(DID I MENTION THE ACUTE SUFFERING?)
Ther will be sufering

Also, I'm not sure how clear I have mad it, as regards to the suffering.

Let someone close to you know you're tearing yourself down and rebuilding.

you will think about suicide, you will fuck everything up, TWICE, and then again for good measure.

The next 18 months are going to be hell, i cried daily for almost 2 years, a big, moderately intimidating grown ass man crying everyday, sometimes multiple times daily, for almost two year, I almost killed myself, thREE FUCKING TIMES

I lost ALL mY friends!!!! all of them, they were bitchniggas anyway, hell one of them was a real life nigger lol my parents tried to have me commited 5150 nigga!

but i'm glad i did, i like hoes. i like having good friends who drop 1200 shekels to get ur dumb ass out of lockup and dont even want the money back. i like not living in a room full of piss jugs, ttrash, and used up fleshlights. i really, really do I dont know how i can make this anymore clear

enjoy the suffering!

We're all with you user. Maybe start by using sites where you don't have to identify yourself, and you can just go by a screen name or a "catfish" account and get used to it from that point of view?

"Freeing" yourself through mindless hedonism is just as ultimately useless as sitting around being a depressed faggot all the time. Sure, you build confidence and get fit and build social skills, but at the end of the day you have contributed nothing in the pursuit of forwarding and sustaining your nation, your family, and your community.

You have to train.

PUA bullshit ruined my social life and made everyone think I was a retard

Ride the Tiger is also frickin brilliant.

weird, just downloaded the glover pdf in the oldfag thread

Alpha male here.

I wasn't one by birth. I forced myself to become one.

First step is being an asshole. Start dicking over everyone you can. Get used to hate and jealousy. Make it your fuel.

Next, learn to speak with authority. People these days are born betas. Even if it's your "boss" it's not hard to establish dominance.

From there, acquire a woman. Huge boost in ego. Don't go for ugly chicks either. You don't even have to be good looking. Work on your confidence. Women dig men with confidence and character.

Furthermore, position yourself socially. Get yourself an educate and establish your place. This will help you as well.

Finally, travel the world. You will see. Only people that have been all over the world can understand what this does to you.

i never freed myself through mindless hedonism, going to a club and fucking off is jsut a way to shed the cobwebs, and realize, "aw shit nigga this is hard as fuck" for a socially awkward bitchnigga the club shit is going to be PAINFULLLLLLLLL. pain is good, it wont be fun. it really really wont.

also, sour grapes nigga, thats exactly how a i would have responded in my bitch nigga days fuckign word for word, i can smell your pis jugs bro!

i love you get to work!

yeah cuz pua shit is fuckjing retarded, i mentioned this

im showing you the way it really works for people, those texts will make you go, ahhh, uh huh, wait thats wrong, now its right again? please officer stop, im sorry! why is this wrong agaiN! IM GOING TO KILL MYSELF! are u fucking serious its right again? ooh shit i fucked her sister too nigga! somehow im wrong again, oh there we go, i GET IT!~

ther eis a path, im just helping people avoid the snake oil fags, im lookin at you NEIL! u fuckjin halfbreed effeminate bitchnigga9000!

also you are a retard! fix it PHAM! i love yo bitchass, now get tooo work!

>dicking over everyone you can

Do you do it in a sly snake-in-the grass kind of way or will you head straight for the motherfuckers throat?

Everyone that I've fucked over has had a big middle finger slammed into their face. What I don't get is the tactics men use to "dick others over". They are kind, quiet, and are only able to get their goal finished if they stay under the radar and avoid direct contact with the person they are fucking.

What I'm saying is; It does not count if you don't have the nuts to confront the one you will be dicking.

also your freidns are faggots and jealous as fuck
they're shit people and deep down you know this
they want you to fail, everyone wants you to fail

OH HONEY, YOU DONT HAVE TO LOSE WEIGHT I LOVE YOU FOR WHO YOU ARE
translation
please dont get fit and leave me lol
apply this to everyone and hear their true words
bitchassniggas

find people who want you to succeed, who will push you to the point it actually pisses you off, and it will

my best friend never lets me give up or go stagnant, what a cunt

>smell your piss jugs bro
Kek
Knew a fag that kept them around with his strap-on. Liked to be fucked in the ass and talk about how anti establishment he was on his i-phone.

eww
w
w

I don't understand why people choose not to care. I fight for my beliefs because I care, I tell people who are wrong that they are wrong because I care.
Maybe the problem is people who are adverse to caring?

by having a great relationship with the boss / being the boss. doesnt matter how many underlings get triggered

Be more apathetic.

This.
I care far to much.
Only the people who actually care are cast aside because they don't want to watch what they love become something it was never meant to be while others point fingers in the name of being progressive... People who don't care use whatever leverage they can to slap a logo on something and cash in.

>Black pill
>So desperate for pussy your entire existence revolves around getting it by any means necessary
>You literally create an entire cosmology based around this madness

wait a god daMN MINUTE, WHY WOULD A FAG NEED A STRAP ON?

dont the niggers bring their own dicks?

i know im fucking wasted but am i missing something?.

Having a big dick.

one day your gonna wake up "woke".

your gonna realize, you gotta hustle to make it by any means necessary.

so you'll put on your trump hat, the sly red one; you will leave your house cleanly shaven. you will peruse what is in your best interests, educate yourself whether it be computer science, or futures trading or cardiology. you will understand the odds against you and opinions mean nothing towards achieving your goal of being a young fly successful white mother fucker.

you will literally give zero fucks.

your political beliefs, your religious beliefs, how you feel about people and how they act around you.

will cease to exist. it will be like your in a daze, and all you see is fucking awesome. nothing will rattle you, nothing will cause anxiety. you will move with swift clean movements. you will look as if you were delivered by god. not allah.

you will truly be pilled.

He was a self proclaimed straight man.

I'm 99.9% sure he is gay.

Delusion the post. You care. A lot. Too much.

First post best post

i wish i was cool and could just mellow out but i would probably kill myself if i smoke it again, i cant do that for that type analysis hyper drive

I'm a black Alpha male Sup Forums
And girls want to fuck black alpha males. Let it piss you off as much as you want, but you know it's completely true. That girl you like who is kinda cute in a weird way, but is totally sweet and you have the biggest crush on? The one who keeps going back to guys who treat her wrong for reasons you don't understand? The one who calls you up at 1 am to cry about how her boyfriend hasn't called her in 3 days, and no matter how long you listen to her, she'll never think of you as anything other than asexual? The one who will curl up next to you on the couch, hug you close, kiss you on the cheek, and never let you fucking touch her beyond that?
Yeah, I'm fucking her.
The hot girl who won't even look at you when you nod at them and smile? The one who laughs when you trip in the hallway and drop your stuff? The one who comes up and coyly asks for your help with her homework, and then pretends you don't exist once you finish?
Yeah, I'm fucking her too, even harder.
The geeky girl you think might be enough like you that you have a chance with her? She plays warcraft on your server, and watches anime, and reads comics? She's so incredible and you just love her so much but you still haven't worked up the courage to tell her how you feel about her?
Guess who just sucked me off and told me they'll always love me?